It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just stuck a magnet to my Covid Vaccine injection site and it stuck.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
mRNA is looking to be the next BIG direction in medicine not seen in 100 years... Think about getting a mRNA shot and all your cancer is cured as to the level I'm talking about... They been working on it for a couple of decades with more serious illnesses, and so the COVID vaccine was just a short step with the accomplishments all ready done... That is why it was so quick to be created. This is all looking more like a game changer across a wide spectrum to illnesses and people are freaking out over it.

Big-Pharma™ is gonna cure cancer ?

Are they gonna cure themselves from being psychopathic, anti-human, criminal cabals first ?

Or will they just continue-on with the ' Trust the Scientism™ ', wink-wink, nudge-nudge, ' yeah we're like a Science™-based company ', spiel of deceit after deceit ?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
The funniest part of this thread is all the ''I got my shot because I'm a good person'' virtue signallers who use any excuse to tell everyone.
Covid cult.

No. The funniest bit is the loony anti vaccine Covid denying smug virtue signallers who think they are "woke". A bunch of cults.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Are they gonna cure themselves from being psychopathic, anti-human, criminal cabals first ?

Or will they just continue-on with the ' Trust the Scientism™ ', wink-wink, nudge-nudge, ' yeah we're like a Science™-based company ', spiel of deceit after deceit ?

Why do people live into their 80s and well beyond...Must be the water... Not suggesting all rainbows and unicorns here, but I would believe you more if the average life expectancy was going down and not up. I'm 61 and in much better health than 40 year-olds back in the 80s. Lots of very smart good people in medicine outside of the evil doctor type you are referring to.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Why do people live into their 80s and well beyond...Must be the water... Not suggesting all rainbows and unicorns here, but I would believe you more if the average life expectancy was going down and not up. I'm 61 and in much better health than 40 year-olds back in the 80s. Lots of very smart good people in medicine outside of the evil doctor type you are referring to.

Astra Zeneca are producing their vaccine at cost.

Evil big pharma, eh? The bastards.

Science, eh? Much prefer idiots on YouTube?

I blame the education system.

Seems to be churning out idiots.

Oops
Edit to add I'm replying to the wrong poster!
edit on 21-5-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Michigan72
The girl i like texted me this morning and told me to take one of the little magnets from my refrigerator and put it on where i got my shot. To my surprise, it actually stuck on the injection site? I don't have oily skin and I've never had surgery. What in the # did they put in these vaccines? Are the materials clotting at the injection site or something?

You want really see if it sticks OP? Try this.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

The funniest part of this thread is all the ''I got my shot because I'm a good person'' virtue signallers who use any excuse to tell everyone.
Covid cult.

No. The funniest bit is the loony anti vaccine Covid denying smug virtue signallers who think they are "woke". A bunch of cults.

An Obvious Sham

Any natural medicine with 0.01% of these deaths and side effects would have been pulled from the market immediately.

How about this? BOLD mine.

"Jacques Attali was an advisor to François Mitterrand (former President of France) and wrote this in 1981:

“In the future it will be a question of finding a way to reduce the population. We will start with the old man, because once he is over 60-65 years old, man lives longer than he produces and it costs society dearly.

Then the weak and then the useless who do not contribute anything to society because there will be more and more, and especially finally the stupid.

Euthanasia directed at these groups; euthanasia must be an essential instrument of our future societies, in all cases.

Of course, we will not be able to execute people or organize camps. We will get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own good.

Too large a population, and for the most part unnecessary, is something economically too expensive. Socially, it is also much better for the human machine to stop abruptly rather than gradually deteriorate.

We won’t be able to pass intelligence tests on millions and millions of people, you can imagine!

We will find something or cause it; a pandemic that targets certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus that will affect the old or the elderly, it does not matter, the weak and the fearful will succumb.

The stupid will believe it and ask to be treated. We will have taken care of having planned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution.

The selection of idiots will therefore be done by itself: they will go to the slaughterhouse alone. “ This fragment is excerpted from his book “Brief History of the Future”, published in France in 2006.”

edit on 21-5-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

It's not a "natural" medicine. It's a vaccine. Where do you get your figures from? Deaths?

Bonkers, mate.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Covid cult.

An Obvious Sham

Any natural medicine with 0.01% of these deaths and side effects would have been pulled from the market immediately.

"Jacques Attali was an advisor to François Mitterrand (former President of France) and wrote this in 1981:

“In the future it will be a question of finding a way to reduce the population. We will start with the old man, because once he is over 60-65 years old, man lives longer than he produces and it costs society dearly.

Then the weak and then the useless who do not contribute anything to society because there will be more and more, and especially finally the stupid.

Euthanasia directed at these groups; euthanasia must be an essential instrument of our future societies, in all cases.

Of course, we will not be able to execute people or organize camps. We will get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own good.

Too large a population, and for the most part unnecessary, is something economically too expensive. Socially, it is also much better for the human machine to stop abruptly rather than gradually deteriorate.

We won’t be able to pass intelligence tests on millions and millions of people, you can imagine!

We will find something or cause it; a pandemic that targets certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus that will affect the old or the elderly, it does not matter, the weak and the fearful will succumb.

The stupid will believe it and ask to be treated. We will have taken care of having planned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution.

The selection of idiots will therefore be done by itself: they will go to the slaughterhouse alone. “ This fragment is excerpted from his book “Brief History of the Future”, published in France in 2006.”

Ah. Depopulation by TPTB.

It's not really working, is it?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Covid cult.

An Obvious Sham

Ah. Depopulation by TPTB.

It's not really working, is it?

Well the science says it will take from 1-3 years. Guess we will know then!

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

What "science" might that be?

Do tell.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Do tell.

Look it up like all of the information it is all over the place!

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The 'evil doctor type' : is the actual social profile of Big-Pharma™ corps.
They would be qualified as clinical psychopaths, if you trust the 'science' of Psychiatry™.

They don't deserve any of our trust, no how, no way.
Have you not ever had a chance to read the many threads about that here on ATS™ ?
Have you seen the list of fines and penalties just by Pfizer ?
It would be inconceivable than even one honest person could sit on their Board-of-Directors, or C-level management.
It's just crime after crime, lie after lie, and deceit upon deceit.

It does appear that folks are living much longer, and of course : some are putting themselves up on a pedestal, and claiming responsibility for it.

Like we are just supposed to ignore the advances made in sanitation, cleanliness, nutrition, workplace-safety, and the reduction of all of those smokestacks of the industrial revolution ?

Life expectancy still in the fifties, for many African nation.
Have they been forgotten by 'medicine' ?
Where are all of the 'very smart people in medicine', as those peoples suffer through a shorter lifespan ?

Just because a person in a White-Coat™, with a bunch of squiggly characters before and/or after their name, waves their hands saying they are the magician that fixed everything : doesn't mean they are being forthright, and doesn't mean we must trust them.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

The 'evil doctor type' : is the actual social profile of Big-Pharma™ corps.
They would be qualified as clinical psychopaths, if you trust the 'science' of Psychiatry™.

They don't deserve any of our trust, no how, no way.
Have you not ever had a chance to read the many threads about that here on ATS™ ?
Have you seen the list of fines and penalties just by Pfizer ?
It would be inconceivable than even one honest person could sit on their Board-of-Directors, or C-level management.
It's just crime after crime, lie after lie, and deceit upon deceit.

It does appear that folks are living much longer, and of course : some are putting themselves up on a pedestal, and claiming responsibility for it.

Like we are just supposed to ignore the advances made in sanitation, cleanliness, nutrition, workplace-safety, and the reduction of all of those smokestacks of the industrial revolution ?

Life expectancy still in the fifties, for many African nation.
Have they been forgotten by 'medicine' ?
Where are all of the 'very smart people in medicine', as those peoples suffer through a shorter lifespan ?

Just because a person in a White-Coat™, with a bunch of squiggly characters before and/or after their name, waves their hands saying they are the magician that fixed everything : doesn't mean they are being forthright, and doesn't mean we must trust them.

Yeah. Like what have the Romans ever done for us?

Persons in white coats have saved my and the Mrs lives.

But carry on with this crap.

Jeez.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Do tell.

So is Moon landing faked and Flat Earth.

Post your source or shut up.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Do tell.

You?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Do tell.

You?

That's your source?

Sad. Just sad.

Talking to you is like talking to a broken pencil.

Pointless.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Yikes!
There is a bitchute video floating around here of people that are showing the magnets sticking. My niece and her husband just go the shot a couple days ago and it did not stick on their sites. They got Pfizer also.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Would it be a stretch to say this post is just a lie?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Talking to you is like talking to a broken pencil.

Pointless.

Good One ! Honestly I wish you the best and I pray for all of us.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
There is an earlier discussion of this here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join