It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just stuck a magnet to my Covid Vaccine injection site and it stuck.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
The original claim in the OP may be BS, but I call BS on those ingredient lists. I don't believe a damn thing these corporations or the government tell us!
:

Nor should you. Do your own investigations. Not from places like ATS but actual educational institutions. I’m lucky I have access to people in the industry and they have explained, at length, how these things work.

I have no fears about microchips, magnetic metals or 5G antenna being added to vaccines because I’m not an idiot.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72

my first was astrazeneca and due few clotting issues world wide it was decided that astrazeneca will not be given anymore in our country except to those who are over 65 years old.. so first astrazeneca and then pfizer.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
I just tried and it didn´t stuck ( got my second vaccine last tuesday).

Which (not a vaccine) is alleged to be doing this? Which brand did you use?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Man, this has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever read. Seriously.

I have a coworker telling me about this on Wednesday. Her grandmother picked it up from Facebook. If it wasn't so painful to see so many elderly people buy into it....it might be humorous.

But it only makes me pity the people who believe it. Like I would a dog not smart enough to simply turn his head to the side so he could get a stick through a door...a mild pity.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
Just FYI:

Secondly, take a look at the ingredient lists for the Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccines that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has posted on its website. The Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine ingredient list includes mRNA, lipids, potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose. The Moderna vaccine ingredient list is similar with mRNA, lipids, tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine ingredient list is a little different with recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein instead of the mRNA, but the rest isn’t terribly different: citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD), polysorbate-80, and sodium chloride.

So besides the mRNA in the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines and the adenovirus in the Johnson & Johnson, the vaccines contain mainly lipids, proteins, salts, and sugars. Lipids, proteins, salts, and sugars are the types of substances you can find in many foods and supplements. And they aren’t ferromagnetic metals.

Source; www.forbes.com... 21

So I call BS on your claim that a magnet stuck to your injection site.

I call BS on them sharing the proprietary ingredients with the public, when they just denied sharing them with the 2nd largest nation by population: India

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: incoserv
The original claim in the OP may be BS, but I call BS on those ingredient lists. I don't believe a damn thing these corporations or the government tell us!
:

Nor should you. Do your own investigations. Not from places like ATS but actual educational institutions. I’m lucky I have access to people in the industry and they have explained, at length, how these things work.

I have no fears about microchips, magnetic metals or 5G antenna being added to vaccines because I’m not an idiot.

Nor am I an idiot. And as a non-idiot, I will not allow anything that I cannot personally and confidently verify to be introduced into my body. I decide what confidently means to me. You decide for you.

And there we are.
:
edit on 2021 5 21 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

my first was astrazeneca and due few clotting issues world wide it was decided that astrazeneca will not be given anymore in our country except to those who are over 65 years old.. so first astrazeneca and then pfizer.

So, you took two different types?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michigan72
The girl i like texted me this morning and told me to take one of the little magnets from my refrigerator and put it on where i got my shot. To my surprise, it actually stuck on the injection site? I don't have oily skin and I've never had surgery. What in the # did they put in these vaccines? Are the materials clotting at the injection site or something?

It’s a microchip. How else is a person like Bill Gates who already has access through your computer and devices to all the information about you going to get that information?

Through a vaccine of course.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

It’s a microchip. How else is a person like Bill Gates who already has access through your computer and devices to all the information about you going to get that information?

Through a vaccine of course.

I think I'll be last standing, got the vaccine and then two days ago got a MRI on each shoulder that was 25 mins of massive magnets pounding away per shoulder...lol The rest of your suckers are toast!!!

edit on 21-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

it honestly feels more like paranoia when put that way.

I really don't care who gets a vaccine or does not. Im 100% a "personal choice" kinda guy. So keep that in mind....

....but does it not pain you somewhat that you decide what is verified and is not...and what those standards may be? For example, do you really understand the complete supply chain for how the ingredients in your food are sourced? It is common, for example, to use bug skins as a thickening agent, and is responsible for giving that sheen to hard candies surfaces. While you likely aren't bothered by that, its an example of things in our supply chain that we have no clue of. I vape...did you know i can buy nicotine sourced only from tomatoes? Why would I do this? The flavor of the nicotine base, when taken from tobacco leaves, tastes like raw tobacco and is a gross additive flavor. The tomato sourced nicotine is ridiculously expensive by comparison, but there's a reason for it.

That digression aside....do you really put that much effort into tracking all that? The millions of various ingredients? What about the stuff you breathe in? The microplastics? Are you confident in them?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Like a guinea pig... yes

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Pfizer; Ive had both doses, and no it doesnt

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Like Pokeman, gotta collect 'em all!

Besides, why be vaccinated with one when you could be totally immune with both?

Right guys? ...guys?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

it honestly feels more like paranoia when put that way.

I really don't care who gets a vaccine or does not. Im 100% a "personal choice" kinda guy. So keep that in mind....

....but does it not pain you somewhat that you decide what is verified and is not...and what those standards may be? For example, do you really understand the complete supply chain for how the ingredients in your food are sourced? It is common, for example, to use bug skins as a thickening agent, and is responsible for giving that sheen to hard candies surfaces. While you likely aren't bothered by that, its an example of things in our supply chain that we have no clue of. I vape...did you know i can buy nicotine sourced only from tomatoes? Why would I do this? The flavor of the nicotine base, when taken from tobacco leaves, tastes like raw tobacco and is a gross additive flavor. The tomato sourced nicotine is ridiculously expensive by comparison, but there's a reason for it.

That digression aside....do you really put that much effort into tracking all that? The millions of various ingredients? What about the stuff you breathe in? The microplastics? Are you confident in them?

There is admittedly a limit to what I can control. I do what I can to control what I eat (buying locally sourced products as much as possible, raising what I can, etc.).

We live in a contaminated world. I have no control over the air I breathe.

So, do we just throw it all down and say, Whatever the government and the corporations say is good, I'll except?

One must draw one's lines somewhere, or have no lines at all. You call that paranoia? I perceive your position - if I understand you correctly - as gullibility and willful ignorance. You, however, have a right to that position just as I have a right to mine.

There are many in government and society who would say that I have no right to my position, that government can mandate what we all should think, how we all should act, what we can eat and drink and put into our bodies.

Is that the world you want to live in? Because it seems to be the world we're headed toward. You seem to like that.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Add me to the ''NOPE'' list.
I first heard of this on the late night comics who made fun of the notion. Then I forgot about it.
Reading this thread from a fellow member I thought to try it myself. Went to the garage and found a small powerful magnet to experiment for myself and nope, noting there.

So either OP is pulling our legs OR they are only chipping those they want to keep serious track on. I wonder what our OP might have done or said around town that would have them singled out for special observation....

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ByteChanger

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: noonebutme

your location is interesting. I believe they have a website for that place. It's a .com. You should check it out. Great deals there I hear.

dammit... I even typed it in manually and didn't get the joke... Till after the page loaded!

You are right, great deals there.

Its like winning the lottery when you catch someone. Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

That is absolute proof of nothing, other than there is a supposed magnet sitting on a shoulder at an angle that it wouldn't fall off at anyhow.

The amount of ferrous metal that would have to be injected to hold a magnet like that would be insane and wouldn't even fit in the syringe.
edit on 21-5-2021 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Tomato paste:
Average of 30 or more fly eggs per 100 grams
OR 15 or more fly eggs and 1 or more maggots per 100 grams
OR 2 or more maggots per 100 grams in a minimum of 12 subsamples...lol

FDA Handbook, enjoy...

mRNA is looking to be the next BIG direction in medicine not seen in 100 years... Think about getting a mRNA shot and all your cancer is cured as to the level I'm talking about... They been working on it for a couple of decades with more serious illnesses, and so the COVID vaccine was just a short step with the accomplishments all ready done... That is why it was so quick to be created. This is all looking more like a game changer across a wide spectrum to illnesses and people are freaking out over it.

edit on 21-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
The amount of ferrous metal that would have to be injected to hold a magnet like that would be insane and wouldn't even fit in the syringe.

We are talking Nano technology right, and a Nano bot can hold a magnet?...lol ya right... Even if there are Nano bots the magnet part doesn't even make sense to anyone with an IQ over 80.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join