It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just stuck a magnet to my Covid Vaccine injection site and it stuck.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Michigan72
The girl i like texted me this morning and told me to take one of the little magnets from my refrigerator and put it on where i got my shot. To my surprise, it actually stuck on the injection site? I don't have oily skin and I've never had surgery. What in the # did they put in these vaccines? Are the materials clotting at the injection site or something?

It’s a microchip. How else is a person like Bill Gates who already has access through your computer and devices to all the information about you going to get that information?

Through a vaccine of course.

Are microchips made of ferrous metal?

Some sort of Steampunk chips?

I really don't think so.

But you could wrap your arm in tinfoil.

That would mess up Bill Gates' evil plan.

🧐

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Nor am I an idiot. And as a non-idiot, I will not allow anything that I cannot personally and confidently verify to be introduced into my body. I decide what confidently means to me. You decide for you.

And there we are.
:

Right. So your quality control and filter the air you breath? You know EXACTLY how many parts per million of all the particles you inhale?

You manually verify all the water you drink is exactly as your local water supply advertises with your own chemical tests? and the food you consume? Presumably you don’t trust what’s on the food packets so you…independently verify the constituent parts of all the ingredients?

Sure you do.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72

Don't worry you will own nothing but you will be happy!

Magnetic Strategies for Nervous System Control
Abstract
Owing to the low conductivity and negligible magnetic susceptibility of organic matter, magnetic fields can pass through tissue undiminished and without producing harmful effects. Their resulting ability to deliver stimuli wirelessly to targets of arbitrary depth in the body has motivated their use as a minimally invasive means to control neural activity.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

The girl i like texted me this morning and told me to take one of the little magnets from my refrigerator and put it on where i got my shot. To my surprise, it actually stuck on the injection site? I don't have oily skin and I've never had surgery. What in the # did they put in these vaccines? Are the materials clotting at the injection site or something?

It’s a microchip. How else is a person like Bill Gates who already has access through your computer and devices to all the information about you going to get that information?

Are microchips made of ferrous metal?

Some sort of Steampunk chips?

I really don't think so.

But you could wrap your arm in tinfoil.

That would mess up Bill Gates' evil plan.

🧐

What metals are used in microchips?
In addition to plastics and copper wiring, microchips rely on silicon and rare earths metals, batteries need lithium, as well as specialized ceramics and glass for screens and other parts.Jan 24, 2020

In the first place they don't need chips anymore with nano tech that can build whatever it is told to build and go where told to go in the brain.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I can balance a spoon on the end of my nose.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: incoserv
Nor am I an idiot. And as a non-idiot, I will not allow anything that I cannot personally and confidently verify to be introduced into my body. I decide what confidently means to me. You decide for you.

And there we are.
:

Right. So your quality control and filter the air you breath? You know EXACTLY how many parts per million of all the particles you inhale?

You manually verify all the water you drink is exactly as your local water supply advertises with your own chemical tests? and the food you consume? Presumably you don’t trust what’s on the food packets so you…independently verify the constituent parts of all the ingredients?

Sure you do.

I just said that there are limits to what I can control.

Stop trying to put words in my mouth. You are lying about what I said. When you have to resort to lies to accuse someone, that's really sad.
edit on 2021 5 21 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well today they announced that all California businesses have to check their employees vaccination cards
Oregon said already all people must have their checks at the doors of businesses..
The Democrat-dominated New York state Senate has passed a bill “allowing” government officials to throw people in concentration camps indefinitely if they are deemed to be a public health threat.

Us unvaccinated are being pushed to the cattle chute!

there you go! Better now?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Get ready for domestic war. Hopefully his nation is nuked and destroyed in one hours time, as prophesied, if that is the case

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

They don't just want information any longer they want to control you and everyone else right down to your mood. Don't you read? They have it all open to everyone to see what they have to say.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I've been living abroad for about two and a half years now for work, but I'm feeling now more like an exile than an expat. My wife wants to go back to see family, but I have no interest in re-entering the US. Her family is in Texas and that's one of the few states I'd be willing to go back to, but it's still a part of the fascist federal state.
edit on 2021 5 21 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

yeah, i have no answers. Only question.
My answers really apply to me only...all personal choice.

I may critique your process (which I am).

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

They don't just want information any longer they want to control you and everyone else right down to your mood. Don't you read? They have it all open to everyone to see what they have to say.

Dare I ask who you think "they" are?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I just got my shot and my pee is antigravitational now.

What did they put in my peen?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You should check the trihalomethanes in your local water supply. Cancer causing by products of algae blooms being killed with chlorine.

Your supplier may or may not be fudging numbers.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I had a Carolina Reaper Chilli curry. It hurt when I had a wee in the morning.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Carolina reaper has really good flavor if your capsicum tolerance is up. Operative word being if. I've felt both sides of that spectrum

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Dare I ask who you think "they" are?

If you are unaware by now no one can tell you. You either find things out or you don't are enough and wear mask over your eyes.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Ah. So I'm a sheep. Figures...

Just asking. Never mind.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Carolina reaper has really good flavor if your capsicum tolerance is up. Operative word being if. I've felt both sides of that spectrum

I love Naga. Hot and fruity. Am growing some this year.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The funniest part of this thread is all the ''I got my shot because I'm a good person'' virtue signallers who use any excuse to tell everyone.
Covid cult.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join