It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird time travel vid.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Fake. In one of his videos there's a airplane contrail in the sky.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hey, this is my first post after finally joining after reading for many years.

Anyway, I think this is how he faked it:
- recorded these videos mostly during lockdowns (Spain had a few!) Remember: if many people want him to visit specific places and he's done that before on video he only needs to pick a few he's recorded before and people will think that he went there
- the items he deposited might also have been recorded long ago, but after recording it, removed again and only placed back a few hours before posting the video (maybe)
- for some locations he has maybe told the people that this is an art project (and maybe it is!)

I do not think that this is any kind of software as the Adobe software is for photos only and the problem with using this frame by frame is that the results would probably not be consistent - this is a limitation of current AI systems.

Why this is fake for me (but I definitely love this kind of brain-teasing stuff) - most of which has been pointed out before:
- electricity is on everywhere (yes, even the TikTok servers get their jiuce, obviously)
- everything is very clean
- the weird 2021 2027 connection doesn't make any sense to me - I think if we had left that out and would just post like from "some parallel dimension" this would have been way better.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMysteriousGuy
Hey, this is my first post after finally joining after reading for many years.

I do not think that this is any kind of software as the Adobe software is for photos only....

I’m pretty sure the Adobe Cloak software IS for video.....

Welcome! by the way to the insanity sanity..

edit on 25-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
I’m pretty sure the Adobe Cloak software IS for video.....

Actually, after investigating this further it looks spectacular, I found some more info including videos here:
digitalsynopsis.com...

So this might actually be the way this is done. Though it still involves a lot of manual work.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Thanks! I don’t speak Spanish, so I’ve been going by what the commentators and the YouTuber says. Many here are mistakengly maintaining that the cause of the situation took place in 2021. However, the police car etc disproves that - it needs to be a far more recent time frame.

But what undermines the whole thing for me, as I’ve said previously is having the keys to the police station and the football stadium. If there’s an adequate explanation for this I’m not aware of it. It’s the kind of plot hole you get in many a Hollywood movie; the writer wants to get from A to C, but doesn’t know how, or been told not to include B. Their hope is no doubt that the audience are too dumb to notice, or simply don’t care. The keys in these videos strike me as a plot hole.

However, it’s still an intriguing scenario that’s been very well presented (better than many a movie). Perhaps it’s marketing for a video game, or even for the ‘removal’ software (or latest version of) that’s making it possible.

One of the fun questions this throws up for me, hyperthetically is, is it a time loop? Could someone watching these videos be shown something that spurs them into going somewhere, doing something that kicks off this whole scenario. In other words the scenario creates itself; like Marty McFly going back to 1955 and having sex with his mom (before he knew who she was, of course) and being own father.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I know everyone is thinking lockdowns, but I'm getting strong langoliers vibes from this...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Pretty fun and well thought out PR trick for an upcoming Spanish TV series:

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join