It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird time travel vid.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
How does a person wake up in a hospital bed in 2027 filmed
on a phone with the internet and power still on, and not another living thing in town? This is a strange one taken in Valencia in Spain.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That is bizarre ! What i noticed everyplace is quite dust free. If life ended in 2021 and this was recorded 2027 there should be a load of dust on surfaces by that. Almost zero wind too. So there has to be athmospere and oxygen as he breaths so there should be some wind too.
edit on 20-5-2021 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

i like that. there is a explanation for sure. a mixture of lockdown-vids and friends and relatives helping him to do this, i guess.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It is well done, nice ideas with the key he left in 2024, to recover in 2021, it is a good plot, and he really put some effort into it, but doubt it to be real.

The only thing strange is that there are no people in normally very busy places. Spain has a very severe lockdown, with curfews, so you might expect empty streets and busy places being quiet, so there too not that unexpected.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Thats super weird and super crazy, and one of the reasons I absolutely LOVE tiktok... People have gotten so incredibly creative on TikTok and the algorithm is amazing.

I want to believe this, I really really do...

But theres 1 problem...

His internet/cell signal works obviously, and the electricity is on places.. and the power grids and internet services dont run themselves.

He is probably a master video editor.. and he also probably tells people at locations to stay out of the frame and stuff for an "art project" or something.

But im completely open to believing.

Looks like the date "it" happened for him is 10/02/2021... so.. we have a few months

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

How does he get a time clock on a public square to read 2027 thats what got me.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Thats easy, if you know basics of video editing, frame by frame.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

It's possible he died in that hospital bed and is able to communicate while awaiting transfer to heaven. The "invisibility" may work both ways. We can't see the dead, and the dead can't see us in the land of the living.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

This seems so surreal, but as Oloufo says above there must be an explanation for this either paranormal or it's an elaborate prank. I wish someone could tell him to be in a predesignated location at the same time as the person asking him and upload the videos in real time on tiktok or youtube or any video sharing sites/apps. That would be nice.

This expiry date though .. does that mean people, animals and birds stopped existing after 2022 in his world?

Only thing I can think of if this is all real is he is stuck in some sort of parallel world. There are reports of people from other worlds coming to our world and then just disappearing again..

Another question does he have a family, friends, relatives? Are they searching for him?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nothing is perfect there must be a mistake somewhere in the vid.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

That means as a time paradox he is walking around now before he goes to the hospital.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: carewemust

Nothing is perfect there must be a mistake somewhere in the vid.

He should know from lots of TV mystery shows that he must find a newspaper from 6/1/2021 or later, (the later the better) and film a few pages.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
That is crazy!
So surreal.. everything in pristine condition..why would there be no animals too?
Wouldn't that be February of this year? Def need to do a 'live' meet up arrangement and find his relatives here.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

At the end when he films down a street at night, there are no lights on in the flats really strange.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Scary det

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Theres actually a perfect way to catch him.

Ask him to go LIVE on TikTok

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I noticed on his medical report, that his temperature was very high his breaths per minute were high, along with his blood pressure, it also had urgent at the top, he might have died of Covid and is awaiting transport? even the matrix might not be perfect?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Did someone say Tick-Tock and Ouija are connected in some non-physical manner?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Actually there is in timeframe 15:37

+18 more 
posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
He lives in 2027 but still manages to maintain a Tiktok page and upload videos in 2021?
The mystery here is why people believe it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join