It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird time travel vid.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
What kind of 2027 products are there?

Although he is in the year 2027, it looks as if humans and animals disappeared sometime in 2021

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
"I am Legend" did it better.

Power would go out and the internet would be down fairly quickly with no humans.
Would not take long for nature to restart claiming everything.

It's one thing that annoyed me at times with shows like The Walking Dead where they'd pass houses, and there would be leaves and rubbish everywhere, but 3 years later the houses still had short lawns.

I especially love in many 'post apocalyptic' shows that despite most of mankind being wiped out fairly quickly, all the food, ammo, and electronics just magically vanish as if humanity had an entire year to loot everything.
Not just every business, but also every home has virtually been picked clean lol.

Always saying to myself "Why haven't they gone to an electronics or hardware store and grabbed some solar panels, batteries etc?" And even if people did have a chance to loot, you'd surely still find a lot of that stuff in random places everywhere.

I dunno, hard to switch of my brain and just mindlessly lose myself in the entertainment sometimes.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Although he is in the year 2027, it looks as if humans and animals disappeared sometime in 2021

Cool

edit on 23-5-2021 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: anonentity

That is bizarre ! What i noticed everyplace is quite dust free. If life ended in 2021 and this was recorded 2027 there should be a load of dust on surfaces by that. Almost zero wind too. So there has to be athmospere and oxygen as he breaths so there should be some wind too.

The grass is freshly cut, the police car is running (fuel hasn’t run out/battery gone flat. Plus computer, escalators etc are still running, so the power plants are still running (haven’t melted down - is that a risk?)

So, if we hypothetically assume this is real, the scenario isn’t one in which a lot of time has passed since the people vanished (not died, but vanished, as there’s no bodies). Therefore dust accumulation wouldn’t be present.

However, imo this guy screwed up by apparently having the keys to the police station exterior door and the football stadium. I’m just going by what I’ve seen in Gosh’s YouTube vid — is there an explanation for having those keys on the tiktok page? I had a quick peak, but I don’t speak Spanish so I’ve no idea.

If there’s no explanation for the keys then it’s BS! Very cool, very well made BS!

Could almost be a marketing ploy for a forthcoming video game - something like The Last Us!

edit on 23-5-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

No, the vids are suggesting people disappeared shortly before the first vid was made (cut grass, police car left running in car park).

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

When he shows the expiration date... he only deos so for one product and it not a popular one... more like a generic cola! The expiration says 2022.... how is that possible? if its 2027? He f*cked up! it should have said 2028

Absolutely! The reason that’s a f*ck up is the freshly cut grass, police car left running. On one hand evidence dictates people were recently present, yet on the other hand in order to underline his 2021 scenario we’re shown a 2022 expiration date.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
There was a thread where this had occurred to a lot of ATS'ers, ie. having a life-ending accident which does not occur.

Perhaps a modern psychological malady derived from the relatively recent addition of computer games to our everyday lives. Via games we experience death that isn’t death; we can replay our death - view it third-person and then get to replay it the exact same scene and this time avoid it.

This strange new ‘life-experience’ and perspective certainly infects our dreams. Can it also effect our waking lives? Mass psychosis? Maybe! People having dissociative fugue state episodes, psychotic breaks, some of which may manifest as the kind of experience you described? Why not?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
To think what could leave everything intact but eliminate people if not done by video gimmicks....

Long back there was the concept of a Neutron Bomb, theorized to kill living creatures with intense radiation but not destroy everything else.

Perhaps in the scenario of the vid....the Neutron Bomb is re-developed, perfected, and can simply vaporize all living creatures with no trace or residuals of ever being present.

From an article (statements not in order)

Source .... The Neutron Bomb

“Limited-yield nuclear weapons that achieved their main effect from radiation instead of blast and heat were described in considerable detail by a Post article in July 1959. The term “neutron bomb” first appeared in 1959 in US News & World Report, which called it a “death ray” that “would kill man with streams of poisonous radiation, while leaving machines and buildings undamaged.” The neutron bomb was openly debated in Congress between 1960 and 1963.”

“In fact, the purpose had nothing to do with preserving property. The neutron bomb did not leave property intact; by limiting collateral damage, it just destroyed less of it.”

“ Many critics shared the judgment of science fiction author and commentator Isaac Asimov that the neutron bomb “seems desirable to those who worry about property and hold life cheap.””

“The neutron bomb would release more of its energy in the form of lethal radiation. Physical damage would be limited to a relatively tight area while the radiation reached further out to penetrate Warsaw Pact armor, which was shielded against nuclear blast and heat. Since the neutron bomb produced little or no radioactive fallout or residual radiation, the target area could be reoccupied within a matter of hours.”

“The neutron bomb was tested successfully in 1962, but to Cohen’s dismay, there were few takers for it. The weapons labs were unable to convince the Pentagon of the merits of replacing the battlefield atomic weapons with costly neutron devices. A neutron warhead was fielded briefly on the Sprint anti-ballistic missile, but was retired in 1975 after only a few months of service when the Sprint system was deactivated.”

edit on 23-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I remember this idea floating around the media decades ago! Scary sh!t.

But wouldn’t it leave some kind of remnant of the corpses?

Even if just ash it would be all over the place, since the cut grass, running police car etc prove that folk were recently there.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

If it were the real world, yes.

But what if it's a simulation?

Complex simulations would no doubt initiate some type of "reforestation" protocol, but a small sim (like a video game) might just keep everything running normally sans people.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Why are people and the mods taking this seriously?
I honestly want to know, this is on par for flat Earth or worse. Did think tunker for example come up empty handed debunking this? He edited music into it for crying out loud.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

I remember this idea floating around the media decades ago! Scary sh!t.

But wouldn’t it leave some kind of remnant of the corpses?

Even if just ash it would be all over the place, since the cut grass, running police car etc prove that folk were recently there.

Yes, one would think remnants of corpses....like clothing, shoes, jewelry, etc....but I caveated the following

“ Perhaps in the scenario of the vid....the Neutron Bomb is re-developed, perfected, and can simply vaporize all living creatures with no trace or residuals of ever being present.”

Vaporize was to mean bones and no residual as well...where as conventional atomic weapons do leave residual after vaporizing as in Hiroshima...notice the clothing and anything else that was on this person vaporized as well.

Never know...perhaps the development never stopped, but instead, went to black budget projects and still remains today.....just a thought.

I still think Adobe Cloak was used...for the OP vid

edit on 23-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Indeed you did caveat neutron bombs. Sorry if I sounded dismissive - wasn’t intended.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Indeed you did caveat neutron bombs. Sorry if I sounded dismissive - wasn’t intended.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

What I find rather fascinating, is if he is indeed the only person on Earth, how is it the power is still on? Multiple power plants running with no one there to run them? Sorry IMHO this is fake, just someone shooting vids when at times of day no one is there or editing/ masking all the people and moving objects out, like some of the other posters have suggested. That being said, I have come up with a challenge for this guy. If he is in fact in the year 2027, have him find the lottery numbers for the month of June 2021 next week and post them. If the numbers in fact come up we know its real. All he would have to do is find an old newspaper. As a matter of fact he could predict weather effects like hurricanes from the coming year from old papers. Impossible to fake. When he posts THAT kind of evidence I might be inclined to believe this is real.
edit on 23-5-2021 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Thats easy, if you know basics of video editing, frame by frame.

Isn't that expensive and really time-consuming though? : / (honest question)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
this is on par for flat Earth

Having seen dozens of hours of videos on that topic, I think you are just speaking like someone who is equal parts arrogance and ignorance. Not that I believe the earth is flat, but there's just so many interesting anomalies and myths worth serious study in that particular topic.

On a more serious note, anyone here feeling deja-vu of "the sun vanished" ?
edit on 23-5-2021 by Odysse because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2021 by Odysse because: >. extra DIV

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

That's true it struck me that the power was running.But at the moment we have a lot of scientific minds exploring the reality of NDE's many of the reports and occurrences in this other state seem also seem to require the lights to be on, so where will we find the Power station?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Being expected to believe that the petrol, or battery in the left-running police car has lasted 6 years debunks these videos.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

The story is he wakes up in the hospital and the year is 2027, the place he finds himself in has no people, it had people not so long ago as the parked cars and the power supply atest too. The police car could have been running on a full tank of gas for quite a few days, I remember parking the car on Friday night, and Sunday realizing that i hadn't switched the ignition off, it had a full tank of gas and was down about a quarter of a tank. You couldn't hear it when ticking over it was very quiet.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join