It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Connecticut Department of Public Health Released ingredient List of Moderna Vaccine.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
dimyristoyl glycerol sounds like something that would find in a psychotropic plant or in Myristic acid which is psychotropic.

Oh well, vaccinated people might just feel happy after getting the shot for a while.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
No wonder Biden wants to share 80 million doses with the whole world 😃

Great new animated GIF. And very appropriate for the mounting number of problems Biden and his incompetent administration are creating.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Trust the science right? Isn't that what they say? Or does science only count when CNN reads it to us?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: LordAhriman

No actually it wouldn't...which is why I said you didn't understand what the ingredients you were shown even meant and just tossed it.

So do tell, with your infinite wisdom on the subject, which ingredients enter cell nuclei, and how it changes your dna. I had my second Moderna 3 weeks ago, and so far there isn't a 5g tower growing out of my ass, and my arm isn't magnetic. Wife got her first Moderna yesterday and she is also not a magnet.

5g hasn't rolled out properly yet...

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Can you post these ingredients? No offense but I’ve asked for your source or evidence numerous times and you never come through. So can you please post the ingredients here so I can read the correct ones ?

Nebraska medicine says sm-102 is in the moderna vaccine but I don’t see it in the other ones but I’m sure someone smarter than me can figure it out .

Everything you need to know...... including ingredients.
COVID VACCINE Considerations | PrimaryDoctor
www.primarydoctor.org...

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
My best friend has a PhD in biomedical engineering or something like that. She works as a scientist. She might know what all of this means, so I'll show her and see what she says.

To be continued...

She responded:

There can be some toxicity to lipids and I read a bunch of stuff about them this morning. I doubt there's much long-term toxicity from a vaccine containing some of them. But then I looked at the SDS he was looking at. Cayman Chemical is selling a solution of SM-102 in chloroform and all of the hazards and toxicity listed on the SDS are for chloroform. All of them.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Whatever. They could use Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) patches next time or spray it from airplanes like agent orange. It's the mRNA part that will not end well. There will be more mRNA vaccines for sure and after some time you'll not know what hit you and made you or your kids infertile.
Big pharma must always be under people's control not the other way around.
Let the mad scientists rule and you'll find yourself walking around with deadly allergy to illegal drugs, eating bugs, infertile and glowing in dark like a jelly fish. Fauci is a psychopath just like Josef Mengele. We have to fight like it's life or death situation

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: KansasGirl

Your appeal to authority is disgusting and absolutely laughable.

Right. I should have appealed to President Trump's authority, when he advocated injecting disinfectant and using light to fight the virus, instead of pointing out to the OP what they "were missing", which is an education, therefore not having a clue to decipher the ingredients of the COVID vaccine.

so ignorant, you can't even understand simple words. Trump's vocabulary is beyond you. LOL!

I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"...
President Donald J Trump

asking a question is the same as advocating for. Stupid is just a precursor to your level.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
Whatever. They could use Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) patches next time or spray it from airplanes like agent orange. It's the mRNA part that will not end well. There will be more mRNA vaccines for sure and after some time you'll not know what hit you and made you or your kids infertile.
Big pharma must always be under people's control not the other way around.
Let the mad scientists rule and you'll find yourself walking around with deadly allergy to illegal drugs, eating bugs, infertile and glowing in dark like a jelly fish. Fauci is a psychopath just like Josef Mengele. We have to fight like it's life or death situation

Actually, they are getting close to curing cancer using mRNA. Using it you can get our own bodies to attack the cancer cells no more chemo or radiation. So yeah it's going to be used more and more as it opens up new avenues to cure any disease.

But as with all new advances in medicine, there are people that want to stop it. Happens all the time in fact back in 1885 people were saying the same thing about rabies shots. Again in 1960 when the polio vaccine was created. The worst polio outbreak in American history infected 58,000 people, killing more than 3,000 and paralyzing 21,000 — the majority of them children.

But they made arguments it would make people infertile not realizing polio did that. They argued it was against God's will etc and so on. Modern advances in medicine spare us from things like anthrax, rubella, typhoid, chickenpox, meningitis, influenza, yellow fever I can keep going but you get the idea. Infant mortality rates are so much lower than they used to be. In the 1800s it was very likely all your children would not grow up to be adults. What changed vaccines became available.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Because doctors and scientists are always honest and could never possibly be bought, right?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
You posted an ingredient list, then go on to talk like it somehow disproves the op. However, your list does say SM-102 is in the Moderna vaccine, just like op said. Am I missing something here?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Worth watching...

DR. CARRIE MADEJ - COVID MRNA VACCINES ALTERING OUR DNA - AND WHAT IS 'LUCIFERASE'

www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: RickyD

Because you had no idea what any of it meant and just took the official narrative at face value right?

I will always trust doctors and scientists over random people on the internet.

Ah yes trust the pharmaceutical companies, they only have mone... I mean, your best interest in mind.

www.justice.gov...

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Or it was the clean tap water and advances in waste water treatment that eradicated most of these. People still get sick while being vaccinated. It's a grey area of science. You can only prove it indirectly in lame terms like herd immunity and less cases after vaccination campaign which could be a coincidence.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'd be surprised if there's no addictive stuff in there to get everyone hooked on vaccines so they make more money. This is the first time they were able to get everyone buy vaccine. Previous years only a small percentage of gullible people would ever buy vaccine.
edit on 18-5-2021 by TaiHaChen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
Speechless yet... but thank you for posting.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So what am I missing here?...

A medical degree? A degree is microbiology, micro chemistry, virology?
Yah buddy I used to file those Material Safety Data Sheets. You just put a whole new level to “deny ignorance”.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Actually, they are getting close to curing cancer using mRNA.

Now, that's something that sounds interesting! I can see the possibilities there. Traditional vaccines only give the immune system something to attack; if it is not "wired" to attack the proteins introduced (as in cancer) it won't do anything. However, by making the proteins in cancer cells a problem, this could induce the immune system to form antibodies against those proteins.

It sounds similar to how autoimmune diseases work, and that brings up a concern in itself: it will take a lot of testing to ensure that the proteins being attacked are not going to induce an autoimmune condition.

Still, it would be great if mRNA technology could provide a simpler cure for cancer. The present methods are pretty horrendous.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I worked for the company that produces all of Cayman's instruction booklets before I retired. We did upwards of 15,000 of them yearly. The images shown from Cayman are correct.

HOWEVER, it more than likely means that SM102 is for testing the vaccine batches before releasing. I don't think that it means that 102 is actually in the vaccine. It's strictly a testing mechanism.
edit on 18-5-2021 by billxam because: added information

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

ndition. Still, it would be great if mRNA technology could provide a simpler cure for cancer. The present methods are pretty horrendous.
One wonders why they would add the SM-102 into the injection... seems counterintuitive productive in my opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join