It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Connecticut Department of Public Health Released ingredient List of Moderna Vaccine.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: LordAhriman

Because you had no idea what any of it meant and just took the official narrative at face value right?

I will always trust doctors and scientists over random people on the internet.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

One thing to keep in mind is danger in quantities... So a vat is different than a localized small application.

Like isopropyl alcohol, yet it's a medical standard.

Just playing devils advocate. The closest relation I have to being a doctor is I see them a lot to treat my retardation.

+20 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Because you had no idea what any of it meant and just took the official narrative at face value right?

Do you trust Dr Fauci to do gain of function testing and give the wuhan lab a bunch of money and the knowledge of how to create the COVID 19 virus ? I’d trust anyone else on the planet

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

One thing to keep in mind is danger in quantities... So a vat is different than a localized small application.

Like isopropyl alcohol, yet it's a medical standard.

Just playing devils advocate. The closest relation I have to being a doctor is I see them a lot to treat my retardation.

They really can perform miracles!

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
No wonder Biden wants to share 80 million doses with the whole world 😃

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

That's fine...I too look to the world of experts when trying to learn. So what do you do if the experts don't all agree? Do you look at both sides to make an informed opinion or just go with whatever one fits with your narrative?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Are we sure it’s the same SM-102?
Because that reads like something you don’t want to be in the same zip code as, let alone get it injected in your body.

Take a look at the SDS for ethanol—the active ingredient in the Sauvignon Blanc I’m sipping right now:

www.fishersci.com... 3897%26storeId%3D10652

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

That would be the safer bet.

+3 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Humm.

Your article states something that skeptics in ATS have been claiming is false.

Here it is, from your own article.

The Johnson & Johnson Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine is made of the following ingredients:

Recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein:a modified and harmless version of a different virus (Adenovirus 26) is used as a “vector” to deliverthe DNA gene sequence to produce the coronavirus spike protein. Once the modified adenovirus vaccine enters into the cells, the body of the virus essentially disintegrates and the DNA material within it travels into the nucleus of the human cell where it is transcribed into mRNA. The coronavirus spike protein is then produced and displayed on the cell’s surface, prompting the immune system to begin producing antibodies and activating T-cells to fight off what it thinks is an infection.

www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org...

How many times have we heard that the spike protein does not travel to the nucleus of our DNA?...

They do claim that in the mRNA vaccines the spike protein does not enter our dna, but other medical research say that it does enter the nucleus of our dna. So whom do we believe?

+10 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Notice how Bill Gates stopped talking about the need for population reduction after he and Fauci got their Moderna vaccine approved for Emergency Use?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
How many times have we heard that the spike protein does not travel to the nucleus of our DNA?...

They do claim that in the mRNA vaccines the spike protein does not enter our dna, but other medical research say that it does enter the nucleus of our dna. So whom do we believe?

I've never claimed that it doesn't enter cell nuclei, not even once. I will still say that it doesn't alter your DNA. Those are separate things. If I inject apple juice into my blood, it'll make it to my cell nuclei.

+4 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

No actually it wouldn't...which is why I said you didn't understand what the ingredients you were shown even meant and just tossed it.

+15 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So what am I missing here?...

A medical degree? A degree is microbiology, micro chemistry, virology?

Holy sh!t, lady.

A person doesn’t need a degree in microbiology or chemistry or virology to know that the ingredients, particularly the one the OP has highlighted , are bad.

Can you read? You don’t have to be a micro chemist to read, and the maker of SM-102 says it is suspected of causing cancer, of causing infertility and damage to an unborn child, and isn’t suspected of but DOES cause damage to the central nervous system, kidneys, and other major organs.

Your appeal to authority is disgusting and absolutely laughable.

Listen, you can jam all the SM-102 in your body that you like! Go get double doses of all 4 experimental gene therapies, if they’ll let you.

Just don’t force that sh!t on me or mine. My fu ****ng body, my fu***king choice.

PS.
Why in the hell do you trust these drug companies?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
BTW, CoV-2 is the virus that causes COVID-19.

The only ingredient I could find that they make as SM-102 is the link in the original post.

Safety Data Sheet Trade name: SM-102

That's because sm 102 is a company name for their product. the actual chemical is 8-[(2-hydroxyethyl)[6-oxo-6-(undecyloxy)hexyl]amino]-octanoic acid, 1-octylnonyl ester.

Now this is not actually in the injection it is used to create the lipids they put in the injection. Think of lipids as fatty acids something our body creates all the time. Sm 102 is used to make the lipids form into circles so they can be used.

they make omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids: they are powerful anti-inflammatory agents and are found in salmon, mackerel, sardines, flax and walnuts.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I've never claimed that it doesn't enter cell nuclei, not even once. I will still say that it doesn't alter your DNA. Those are separate things. If I inject apple juice into my blood, it'll make it to my cell nuclei.

You are trying to compare apples to oranges... mRNA technology does replicate the spike protein of COVID-19, and according to Moderna, and I quote:

Our Operating System

Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the "program” or “app” is our mRNA drug - the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.

We have a dedicated team of several hundred scientists and engineers solely focused on advancing Moderna's platform technology. They are organized around key disciplines and work in an integrated fashion to advance knowledge surrounding mRNA science and solve for challenges that are unique to mRNA drug development. Some of these disciplines include mRNA biology, chemistry, formulation & delivery, bioinformatics and protein engineering.

mRNA Platform: Enabling Drug Discovery & Development

+6 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

But you spend most of your time arguing with random people
on the internet. Who also listen to Doctors and scientists who
disagree that the vaccinations are safe.

So you just chose a side really. Might as well flipped a coin.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I've never claimed that it doesn't enter cell nuclei, not even once.

Where did I state that you claimed this?... I was talking about the forum in general and what other ATS members have been claiming. (That the vaccines do not enter the nucleus of our cells)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

The ingredients were given to me when I got the vaccine at Walmart.

Is that a joke?

It sounds like a joke.

Or were you serious?

Not a joke. The ingredients were available as soon as the vaccines came out, Walmart has a pharmacy, every place that is using these vaccines can print you out the ingredients.

Not the Johnson and Johnson. I went to the CVS here in town, and asked for the insert that comes in the vaccine dose/the box. She brought me one- it was blank. It has the slippery soft paper that’s folded over many times, and when you fold it out it’s like 2.5, 3 feet long and a foot wide...but it was totally blank. I asked why, and she said that they (the pharmacists there) were told that because it’s an experimental drug, the drug companies are not required to list the ingredients.

I asked to see the “literature” that is printed out when they give a shot- it did not list the ingredients. It’s basically a reprint of the “This is totally safe! You may have tiredness or soreness but no biggie, these drugs are safe” stuff that is on the CDC website.

So no- the ingredients, at least for the J and J, are not available with the shot. If you can find that list, maybe you could post a link here.

P.s.
I also thought you were making a joke when you said you got your shot at Walmart. I’m surprised you are admitting that it wasn’t a joke.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join