It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian/Israeli conflict is a political cudgel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

No offence but, not sure that analogy is relevant
When the Jews returned after WW2, they forcibly rounded up the Palestinians and marched them out of their homes in Jerusalem, many were killed, children died and some lost everything
The Jews for the most part had left Israel some 2000 years ago under Roman oppression, they escaped in the diaspora
To show up 2000 years latter and demand “your” home back? With British forces, guns and aggression

Not really sure Israel has that right?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Wow, “spirited away just before the Romanian holocaust?” Didn’t God care when the Jews went through the Nazi holocaust, forgot them did He?
Israel with the help of Britain invaded and forcibly removed the Muslims from Jerusalem, starting this whole mess.
Israel are a hostile nation, no better than those they fight

I don’t understand why there is this anti Palestinian rhetoric when Israel are just as evil at times
Rome insulted nearly every country on the Mediterranean

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I AM on God's side, I recognize that the Devil uses and abuses innocent people as pawns and that God's will shall be done.

But Bless the peace of Zion, not curse it to war.

Do you not think the accidents that are happening with Members of the Ultra Orthodox may be the Lord showing his displeasure, a religious festival and a partially built synagogue, they are taking his name in vein though SOME have found Yeshua and have come to the true way, these tragedy's were not made by the Palestinians or Hamas but are clear warnings from the Lord, he shall rebuke them if they do not mend there way's.

The Lord will fulfil his promise but remember He said himself God can raise up children to Abraham (and of course Jacob) from the very stones of the earth and just as Christians are a branch grafted on the Jews that continue to refuse Yeshua even in the face of the truth (while he still loves them and forgave them from the Cross) are the Branch cut off, they are not yet Grafted back on only those that have come to Yeshua, God can raise children to Abraham from the very stones of the earth.

We are still living in the aftermath of the horror of the Holocaust but one Holocaust will never excuse another.

The Ten Commandment's, You shall not murder, You shall not Steal.

If these Palestinians are descended from Jacob and indeed from Juda and Dan as well as his other son's then they are also children of there father, they may be in error but so too are the Jews whom have refused Yeshua (though not as badly as accepting a false prophet like Muhammad was - in fact it belongs to neither as long as they do not accept the truth of Yeshua).

But it does not matter what I say because here is the TRUTH.

The LORD will deal with it.

I want peace in Israel, Peace in Zion, this can never happen until they learn to turn the other cheek, to accept that the Messiah has come, of course they will know him when he comes again even if they refused to when he was crucified.

Love your neighbour as yourself.

Many Christian fundamentalists seem to have forgotten this especially when excusing wrong's done in the name of there belief in prophecy, you do know that when Ron Wyatte found the TRUE ark of the covenant the one the prophet Jeremiah put into a cave 500 years or so before Yeshua was crucified right over it the Jews sent in some men they believed were TRUE descendants of the tribe of Levi, all of them died just a short way into the tunnel leading to the ark with brain haemorrhages, then the Israeli's back filled the tunnel, put a steel plate over it and concreted over that then put more rubble over THEN they took a bulldozer to the three crucifixion holes that were made to hold the crucifixes upright and defaced the skull like appearance of the rock face to cover up the fact they were NOT allowed to desecrate the ark of the Covenant and the Covenant of God himself by putting animal blood over the blood of the Messiah which is exactly what they were going to do.

Oh Israel will come home, Yeshua himself will bring them home, the Sheep KNOW the voice of there Shepherd.

I am far from convinced that this is the end time restoration of the land to the Jews because remember not only do many of us have Jewish ancestors but we ACCEPT our the Shepherd and seek to know his voice, we do not actively reject it.

But of course the Messianic movement in Israel made up of Jewish believers in Yeshua whom have accepted him MAY prove me wrong if they continue to grow and if so them I am over joyed because all I personally want is to see the old devil destroyed and to see my mother again and for that I WANT Christ to come back - though you know he never really left us and is with us until the end of the world especially were ever two or more whom believe in and are gathered in his name are but also with the single true believer because while we may think we have been abandoned he does come for us.

If they are rejecting Christ and he is the only one whom has ever seen the father (not even the angels ONLY HIM he is after all the word of God begotten not created before all creation and through whom and for whom creation was made) and only by seeing him can you ever see the father THROUGH him, then who are they worshipping?.

I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door, which no one can shut. For you have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name. 9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you. 10Because you have kept My command to persevere, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

I am definitely NOT an anti-Semite and support the State of Israel's right to exist, I even have Jewish/Yiddish and possibly Sephardic ancestry myself but Yeshua is the way, the first followers whom were Judeans that recognized him and heard his voice were called Followers of the way and the term Christians was only termed much later as a derogatory insult.

Jewish Christians, Messianic Jews have my love, I see them as Special to the Lord.

Those not called, well they will have to face his anger and his forgiveness - which comes through Yeshua, they only have to accept him.

edit on 17-5-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

And the Norse had Odin on their side, whilst the Israelis have Yahweh AND quite a few $s from the long suffering US taxpayer
:

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I am a Zionist.

Zi·on·ist
/ˈzīənəst/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a supporter of Zionism; a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel.

I will stand with Israel. Spent some time with IDF folks. Pretty damned impressive.

*shrugs*

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

And the Norse had Odin on their side, whilst the Israelis have Yahweh AND quite a few $s from the long suffering US taxpayer
:

Correct, Odin being the one eyed father I referred to. Why is Asatru (Norse religion and beliefs) any less important than that of “Gods chosen people”? The fact they think they’re the chosen race of God shows their racially supremacist beliefs. It simply would not be tolerated if it were anyone else.

Just imagine all us blue eyed European descendants claimed we are God’s chosen people and according to our custom and lore the earth is ours to inherit?

The religious right wing Americans are proud lap dogs of And support being a vassal state of Israel without realising that true Zionists think them goyyim (cattle) which is actually quite funny.

I say we re-establish the Viking hordes and go dispel the Jews from Israel as is our birthright granted by Odin.

Genghis Khan also believed in the divine right of the Mongols to rule the earth.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hitler was a Zionist too...what are ya? Hitler?

edit on 1752021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Hitler was a Zionist too...

Umm. . .

Wow.

So I'm literally Hitler now because I support Israel.

Not sure where to go with that.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Hitler was a Zionist too...

Umm. . .

Wow.

So I'm literally Hitler now because I support Israel.

Not sure where to go with that.

Well he WAS a Zionist, even had a coin minted with a swastika on one side and Star of David on the other to commemorate the agreement.

I am half messin’ with Ya but at the same time everything I’ve said is true.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Why are you a Zionist, what makes a person support a regime that kills people, anywhere for any reason?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Why are you a Zionist, what makes a person support a regime that kills people, anywhere for any reason?

I support the individual state of Israel.

I support the defense of their nation.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Wow, “spirited away just before the Romanian holocaust?” Didn’t God care when the Jews went through the Nazi holocaust, forgot them did He?
Israel with the help of Britain invaded and forcibly removed the Muslims from Jerusalem, starting this whole mess.
Israel are a hostile nation, no better than those they fight

I don’t understand why there is this anti Palestinian rhetoric when Israel are just as evil at times
Rome insulted nearly every country on the Mediterranean

Armenian Holocaust. Are you paying attention? I am Armenian, as was Great grandmothers uncle. We got along fine with the Muslims. Well most anyway. The Muslim Sultan ( Hamid the second, The Red Sultan, the Bloody Sultan) found Hagop to be an honest man, and put him in charge of his personal royal finances. Then he made him Minister of Finance for the whole Ottoman empire. Hagop then began setting the empires finances in order. They had been broke after fighting Russia.

Jews were kicked out of Israel, and scattered by the Living God, for disobedience against Him, long long ago. He did say that He would return them to the land He gave them, in the future, and thats what Hagop began. Even though it was against the law for Jews to own land.. ( You guys dont know these things?)

My family left Harput, Turkey , in 1910, after receiving a prophecy from a Russian Christian child, who came over the mountains from Russia with his parents, and lived among my people, in a stone house in Armenia, about 100 miles from my family. The boys name was Efim Gerasemovitch Klubniken.

People laughed at my family when we left ( like some people in here). They sneered at us. Even many Christians joined in. They said " you are fools for selling your home and your land, to go across the planet to another continent, where they speak another language. The prophecy is nonsense".

We were sad to hear the news a few short years later, that everyone who had stayed was slaughtered. 1.5 million Armenians.

Now back to the Jews. After using Hagop, to reunite some of the Jews with their land. He used a stick on large portion of the rest them, to drive them home. That stick was named Adolf Hitler. Didnt you see where they went after the world war? Israel.

People who have no faith, or respect for God, will never understand. God's ways, are as mysterious as the paths of the wind. One thing is for sure. Dont take what He has given to someone else, and stay the Hell out of His way.

Enjoy the balance of your day.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Good post!

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I support the individual state of Israel.

I support the defense of their nation.

Wise choice!

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I understand you support Zionism, my question was why?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

No, I don’t know your story vbt, wouldn’t pretend I did
My issue is why some support a regime that ousted people from their homes, why brutal force is considered acceptable by people, what because they are Jews it’s ok?

God promised the Jews their land back but, it doesn’t mean God likes the pain and sadness that accompanies that
You seem to relish in it

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Why wouldn't I support the nation of Israel?

I know many people from that nation on a personal basis, but even if I didn't, why would I support the destruction and elimination of Jewish folks?

That's just crazy.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Well he WAS a Zionist, even had a coin minted with a swastika on one side and Star of David on the other to commemorate the agreement.

some what true, but distorted just a tad. it wasn't hitler it was goebbles that started it.

hitler was not a zionist, now was he a self hating Jew? there might be some truth to that. but he wasn't a zionist none of the nazis were.

he used the The Haavara Agreement to get Jews out of Germany along with goebbels. they were stealing the Jews propriety even in 1933.
goebbels used one of his favorite tools a news paper he started called der angriff translated in english the attack, to promote it with 12 articles. and the coin was propaganda merchandise given away free with a subscription to the paper.
it even has the papers name on it.

article about the The Haavara Agreement,

The Haavara Agreement was the only formal contract signed between Nazi Germany and a Zionist organisation. The signatories were the Reich Ministry of Economics, the Zionistische Vereinigung für Deutschland (Zionist Federation of Germany) and the Anglo-Palestine Bank (then under the directive of the Jewish Agency for Palestine).

Under the agreement Jewish emigrants had to hand over their possessions before they left Germany, and the proceeds were used by a company specifically set up for this purpose in Tel Aviv to purchase German goods for sale in Palestine. The proceeds of these sales were then paid in Palestinian currency to the emigrants in Palestine.
Lobour antisemitism row: there was nothing Zionistist about Hitlers plan for the Jews

and two about the coins, first is a Jewish source.

The Reich’s minister of propaganda, Joseph Goebbels, was also very keen about the narrative presented by Mildenstein. As horrible and unbelievable as it may seem from our perspective, the story Mildenstein brought from Palestine matched not only the Zionist stance but also the Nazi one. The bottom line of his articles was clear: Zionism is a way of solving Germany’s “Jewish problem.”

Goebbels used Nazi mouthpiece Der Angriff (“The Attack” in English), which he had set up in 1927, to convey this insight to the Germans. In 1934, the newspaper published a series of 12 articles by Mildenstein titled “A Nazi travels to Palestine.” Goebbels likely saw the series as his newspaper’s flagship project, using it as a means of advertising.

As part of the project, the Nazi Party produced a series of small brass coins. One side of the coins featured a Star of David with the caption “A Nazi travels to Palestine,” and the other side featured a swastika with the newspaper’s name, Angriff. These coins, used to promote the “Zionist” articles from the Land of Israel, were given as a free gift to anyone who purchased a subscription for the mouthpiece. “A sort of sales promotion,” Goldfinger explains.
A Nazi Travels To Palestine: a swastika and Star of David on the coin

a numismatic one, notice the word judenfrei.

Ein Nazi faehrt nach Palestina (A Nazi travels to Palestine)

It was a struck by [ Goebbels’ ] Berlin daily Der Angriff to commemorate the co-operation and support given by the Zionist Jewish Agency in helping to make Germany “Judenfrei”. It also commemorate joint visit to Zionist Palestine by SS officer Leopold von Mildenstein and Zionist Federation official Kurt Tuchler. A series of articles on their tour, appearing under the heading “A Nazi Travels to Palestine,” appeared in Der Angriff in late 1934.
Little Known Medal Marks Nazi Zionist Co-operation In 1933

and a third,

Hitler himself personally reviewed this entire issue in early 1938 and, in spite of his long-standing skepticism of Zionist ambitions and misgivings that his policies might contribute to the formation of a Jewish state, decided to support Jewish migration to Palestine even more vigorously. The prospect of ridding Germany of its Jews, he concluded, outweighed the possible dangers. /29
Zionism and The Third Reich

it's plain to see that hitler and the nazi party only supported Zionist as a means to rid germany of all Jews and was just one of many ways they tried until the final solution was agreed upon during the Wannsee Conference.

edit on 17-5-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I dont support people killing others regardless of what side they are on. The killing will continue, as long as the Palestinians are on land that was given to the Jews by God. There are many bad people on both sides, but regardless of how the Jews behave at this time; they are still Gods chosen children.

It is unwise to play around with Gods children. It is perfectly fine for Him to discipline His own. He knows the future better then we do. His discipline can often be far more horrible they we would expect. How many times were they carted off to other countries? Babylon. Assyria, Egypt..... They were sent home. Palestinian's will be leaving soon. Never to return. Now would be a good time. I gave you scripture which tells exactly what will happen in Gaza. Anyone who says they should stick around, must certainly hate the Palestinians, and want them to bring their deaths on them.

Does that answer your question? I care about both-But I care more about God, and His will. I dont want death of either Jews or Palestinians. Check their DNA, and send them home.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
One last thing. God knows who the real Jews are. He addresses that in scripture. They are going to get it too. The Satanists, like Sorros, and many government leaders. He will divide the sheep from the goats in good time. The fakes lay among the real Jews, like snakes in the grass. They will get stomped yet

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join