It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000 Lawyers and 10,000 Doctors File Lawsuit for Violation of Nuremberg Code - CoVid PCR- FRAUD

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
a reply to: abovetopsecret9802

these trial vaccine

Except, most of these vaccine went through the same trials every other vaccine and were held to the same standards, but because there was more urgency things were done more quickly. And by "Quickly" I mean that instead of have 10 guys in a lab doing everything alongside 100s of other tasks, we had 10,000 people giving it their undivided attention.

Every vaccine could be done this way, if there was the same sense of urgency. Just look at what happened with Zica, and Ebola.

Things became urgent so people got the led out.

That's simply not true and you know it. It's the reason they are NOT FDA approved and only now are beginning the process for that. Part of the normal process is determining medium and long-term effects. That simply cannot be done in a compressed time frame as time is part of the equation.

Disregard for safety should not be ignored just so "Every vaccine could be done this way"

They have given out so many of those mRNA vaccines that the FDA is never going to admit they are bad. The FDA and CDC also never said that these vaccines were completely safe, what determines safety in their policy is that they are safe for the majority of people. But there are politicians and promotors of these vaccines that are saying they are completely safe and effective...but the effective part only covers that the virus will not turn to covid 19, which is actually does not work like a regular vaccine which deters a person from catching SARS-CoV 2 The virus is shorter lived but the person is still able to spread the disease for a few days after infection.

They should not be ignoring all of the safety regulations like this, those regulations are in place because there is history of vaccines causing more harm than good if they do not follow the protocol they were using, some of those effects were long term physiological changes.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You should all know by now what's going on. You watched what just happened in Washington.

All governments and top table positions in politics/justice/law enforcement, world wide are controlled by them and they are all part of a hidden rotten evil sect.

You should know that all of the Bigtech companies have been set up and 100% controlled by them from before the beginning.

You should know everything is censored, tens of thousands are employed to stifle the truth and keep the sheep on narrative.

You saw them drop in the streets of Wuhan and nowhere else.

You saw the faked hospital footage from Lombardy.

You should know the PCR tests are based on a synthetic virus and CV-19 hasn't been sequenced. There is no "India strain" or any other strain. Natural deaths have been manipulated into the narrative or pushed into place by the useful idiots.

You should all know that the PCR tests return 100% false results, that are used to feed the rotten 100% controlled MSM.

You should know that they hijacked flu and normal deaths and murdered the old by pushing them from the hospitals into the care homes to act as an accelerant for their PsyOP.

You should know that there are no vaccines, there are only experimental injections.

You should know that thousands world wide are loosing their lives and destroying their health forever by taking the experimental injections. Check the EU database and any available and ask why the MSM are ignoring it all.

You should know that the injections are Russian Roulette, depending on country/region, because they are experimenting to get the concoction right.

You should know the word "vaccine" is being misused by the MSM and politicians to trick the blind into adherence to their plan.

If you're stupid enough to take the experimental injections that received zero clearance from the FDA, "emergency use only" as defined by your so called governments, then you are a hard core servile sheep and at their mercy.

You should know that the lockdowns will continue, even if 100% of the population took the jabs. You should know that your infection/transmission profile is exactly the same as a smart person.

You should know that they need the lockdowns to systematically destroy the worlds economy by carefully selected sector and lay the foundations to control you for the dystopian world there want to shoehorn you into.

You should know that there are no lumbar shortages or gas shortages, it's all manipulated. Test it, try visiting lumbar yards.

The OWG has been here for decades, democracy has always been a sham and all your leaders/presidents have been selected or coerced. The only answer is to wake everybody up. The deception that's coming is designed to divide and conquer, then implement their evil plan. Open your eyes and look at the all cause mortality statistics for your state or country and compare to previous years. there is no pandemic. The flue virus has not mysteriously disappeared. Take off the masks and go back to normal life. Swamp the agents of the state by coming out in huge numbers and go back to normal life. The Pandemic lie is by far the smallest lie that you are all living under. Everything is hidden in plain sight and although the information is free to all, it's shrouded in the mists of disinformation and a carefully controlled education system. The bigger the lies the more incredible the sheep will find the path to the truth. 9/11 and WTC 7 are the tip of the iceberg. Start by respecting your God given immune system, remove the masks and breath the air as God intended. Come very close with your brothers and sisters, hug them and speak to them and ignore each's political dogma, because its the learnt dogma of the liars and cheats. Stand up for your freedoms.

We are the very many and they are the putrid few. When we awake they will be crushed under foot like the squirming evil parasites that they are.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I know I'm late,

But what in the hell is this joker trying to say? Between syntax errors, grammatical obliteration, and spelling like a homeless child, I cannot make heads or tails of it.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Pregnancy test might be in order there pal.

Just going by the source material in the link, who ever Soren Dreier/Zen-Haven are, they also do healings and readings.

Which pretty much tells us all we need to know regarding what they think about COVID 19 or any applicable vaccines.

The gist of what they are saying amounts to them having an issue with the detection and treatment where the pathogen is concerned.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
How is Delta going to enforce the non FDA approved experimental vaccines on new hires?

Any Lawyers ready for this?

www.reuters.com...
edit on 16-5-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

There is a reason why vaccines have to go through rigorous testing before being allowed to go mainstream.

10-15 years on average before a vaccine is released into the population for general administering.

Yet, somehow the covid vaccine was able to be developed in 5 months.

Sounds totally safe.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
How is Delta going to enforce the non FDA approved experimental vaccines on new hires?

www.reuters.com...

IT IS NOT LAWFUL FOR ANY SCHOOL OR EMPLOYER TO DEMAND OR REQUIRE YOU TO TAKE THE COVID "VACCINE"

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

It's not that the deaths don't exist, it's the fact they have been mislabelled. People who died from gunshots were labelled as covid. A guy crashed and went through his windshield again covid. The 50million that are suppose to die within 5years based on WW population booms are being labelled covid.

This is a crisis that many babies were born ww1 and WW2 are dying off.. and like they say.. "never let a good crisis go to waste when you can control the masses, with the expected number of deaths occuring"

Those that got the vaccine will die within 3-4years based off ALL previous attempts at vaccines for this particular virus, and it will be used to keep who ever is in office indefinitely(by allowing them to say see the young are dying too new strain runnnnnn NATIONAL EMERGENCY - is the only time a president can legally withold an election, yes it's on the modified constitution, which is why every President favors war in hopes for a big one).... preventing the next election. Solidifying democrat seats indefinitely. While they load up the borders with fresh blood to make it appear that it's another virus.. when in reality it WILL be the vaccine that kills them.

Then with the (real) elections cancelled, they will remain forever rigged by fraudulent mailing ballots.. as the CDC collects the name of every person who died for more dead voting power.

This is power play 101 art of war. They know the minute they lose office they are all as good as dead with real investigations actually taking place.

So no, we will not see anything other then democrat run government for the next 10-20years.. which is past the stat of limitations for prosecuting crimes. So they in the end will get away Scot free.. As the rules say, you can only be charged if you ADMIT to a crime AFTER 7 years, or are charged before the 7years is up.

Look into the trials every 10ish years starting in the 1950s and the fact everyone animals mice etc included ALL died every time ANY vaccine was administered for covid. In fact they gave up in the 2005-7 when 35 vaccinated children died.. until September of 2016 when Hillary ran against Trump. Where our government (Democrat president/senate/house) and more paid Wuhan Lab 106million a year all the way up til 2016 where they lost funding from Trump. When trump was looking like he was gonna win the election,Obama and more all disappeared went to Wuhan and issued January 6th for Wuhan to release the virus.

The virus was released to the public by delivery of dry ice on a vent by a woman who worked at Wuhan. Taking a very unusual route and seen leaving a large block of I e over a steamvent which permitted the ice to melt and the virus to be inhaled (hence the confusion originally about it being airborne in the beginning.)

This information was ALL over the Chinese message boards dating from November of 2019. By February it started to get noticed because it spread enough in Florida and other places.

Remember how the stock market dropped over a month before it became news? I do,made a killing jumping in on that at the start.. 4 times my yearly salary.. But the virus was already here for months by that point.

Dr. #insaney flipped his words after being threatened, if you don't remember his hiatus early on. The reason for it was because he was secretly meeting with Bill Gates, and George Soros. He recieves Billions of dollars to play along with it.

Every time people got close to the truth were executed 'another covid death"

Who else remembers the hundreds of scientist and doctors that the government demanded back in 2009? I do, even Bill Nye was encouraging youth to be a scientist.

By 2014 groups of scientist and do tors all working on the Same project were killed. (Check the forms..it should be in ATS history). One was executed, another was hit by a bus.

A few other apparently killed themselves leaving su ide notes.. with nothing in a room even remotely close enough to hang themselves from ceiling rafters and more. One apparently destroyed his home and jumped from a third floor balcony. (Most people that contemplate suicide worry about leaving a mess for others to clean because they already feel like a worthless burden. (Fact).

Sadly each of these cases all proved otherwise. Especially when there was no alcohol found in their blood to permit accidental suicides. These were people with brains, toaster in the bath deaths.

Everyone here should realize that these events have been taking place for years.. all of it leading up to the grand finale where democrats destroy america.

I DARE ANY OF YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO!

These events are easily traced to the same people, so get out your thumbtacks, map and red string and start digging into the massive amounts of deaths, imported scientist, demands from ALL nations.. and more. Promise you, you cannot prove me wrong on this.

Things do not need to happen all at once to be connected, anyone with half a braincell know the difference.

Proof: it's all around you, date heck old news stories. You will see exactly what I am saying is true. Follow up by tracking contacts and tracing locations of your favorite democrat politicians.. and their close contacts. It is there, all of it.

Psychology is my specialty, as is pattern recognition.. once you can see the patterns of the way people behave.

No one thought it funny Hillary said they all gonna hang if Trump wins again? So release the big bad bug? No one noticed they didn't have any plan what so ever.. and still don't for reopening? They are just being drilled for what they are so now that they are being called out. They have no choice but to respond as for once the right questions got asked on national TV.

Gonna let you in on a secret, the average lifespan of a person vaccinated for corona viruses was 4 years out of ALL tests, trials and more. Please prove me wrong.

32 out of 35 patients from the 2005 vaccine trial died to cytokinetic storm. The last 3 people died due to other causes. Guess what country hosted this trial in 2005, if you guessed CHINA you would be correct.
edit on 17-5-2021 by BlackArrow because: Fixed date error.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

You do realise that these vaccines have gone through exactly the same testing process as all other vaccines..

The timeframe was just accelerated for obvious reasons..

Your continued use of "experimental" is innacurate and misleading...

Please refrain from spreading this crap..

PA

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I am with you. It seems really weird to me to get a vaccine for something that has killed 1% of the people that get the sickness and most of those with pre-existing conditions.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

You do realise that these vaccines have gone through exactly the same testing process as all other vaccines..

The timeframe was just accelerated for obvious reasons..

PA

You do realize you’ve contradicted yourself
Went through the same testing but only 1/15 of the time

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Apparently the testing was not done in the classical sequential manner but the tests performed alongside one another, because of the time constraints involved.

So same tests but in a different manner which expedite and streamlined the procedure.

At least that's my understanding of the different processes involved testing the vaccines.

They developed the Hilleman mumps vaccine back in 1967 in around a 4 years period, and progress is a thing.

We work well when we need to, especially under pressure.
edit on 17-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

www.reuters.com...

The US judiciary is far too corrupt at this time to enforce any law. Your legal point is correct, and many other statutes have been violated too, but the DOJ and Judiciary are apparently in on the scam too, so they will look the other way.

Just as Anthony Fauci told bald-faced lies in his testimony before Congress last week regarding funding for GOF experiments, James Clapper and John Brennan also perjured themselves some years ago.

In the US of A, government wrong doers are commended, not prosecuted.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Excellent thread, thank you so much for posting.. I am certain there is much more information
to investigate and to obtain about this.. Thanks again..

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802xx

www.shiftfrequency.com...

additional confirmed link for this story:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Apparently the testing was not done in the classical sequential manner but the tests performed alongside one another, because of the time constraints involved.

So same tests but in a different manner which expedite and streamlined the procedure.

At least that's my understanding of the different processes involved testing the vaccines.

They developed the Hilleman mumps vaccine back in 1967 in around a 4 years period, and progress is a thing.

We work well when we need to, especially under pressure.

Where's the data about Long Term Effects?

You can't "accelerate" studying Long Term Effects, that's the issue most people are having with this.

Acting like someone is a crazy nut for asking that question says more about you than them.

Go have a cuppa and think about it...

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

The timeframe was just accelerated

..so, ithey haven't.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

There is a reason why vaccines have to go through rigorous testing before being allowed to go mainstream.

Anyone who got oone of these trial vaccine es is a true sheep. Cant wait to see what comes of this although I do feel bad for all these lab rats running around scared of a cold that they have over a 99% chance of surviving.

I hope faucci is the first one to head to the gallows.

All the name calling in the world is going to bring back the few people in my circle that died from Covid. Yes I do believe for the most part a lot of people were not severely affected by this but I also have close friends that got it and #ing thought they were going to die. I was lucky enough to have not gotten it and I didn't want to take that chance even though I am in relatively good shape health wise. But you do you, nice and ignorant.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Dow chemical is still mainly controlled by a powerful German group. Look up who the CEO's currently.

You mean CEO Jim Fitterling from Missouri? Or President Howard Ungerleider from New York*?

Sorry, but Dow, formerly DowDupont, is pretty far from controlled by "a powerful German group".

* Yonkers, not NYC.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

No contradiction, the tests that are ususally performed in series, so to speak, were performed concurrently..

It's easy to understand... Why are you struggling so?

PA

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join