It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000 Lawyers and 10,000 Doctors File Lawsuit for Violation of Nuremberg Code - CoVid PCR- FRAUD

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   
"Background to the new Nuremberg Trials 2021 :

A large team of more than 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts, led by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, has initiated legal proceedings against the CDC, WHO and the Davos Group for Crimes Against Humanity. --Geneva Conventions

Fuellmich and his team present the incorrect PCR test and the order for doctors to describe any comorbidity death as a Covid death – as fraud.

The PCR test was never designed to detect pathogens and is 100% inaccurate at 35 cycles. All PCR tests monitored by the CDC are set at 37 to 45 cycles. The CDC acknowledges that tests over 28 cycles are not allowed for a positive reliable result.

This invalidates over 90% of the alleged Covid cases / “infections” detected by the use of this incorrect test.

In addition to the incorrect tests and fraudulent death certificates, the “experimental” vaccine itself violates Article 32 of the Geneva Convention.

Under Article 32 of the 1949 Geneva Convention, “mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not required for the medical treatment of a protected person” are prohibited.

According to Article 147, conducting biological experiments on protected persons is a serious breach of the Convention.

The “experimental” vaccine violates all 10 Nuremberg codes – which carry the death penalty for those who try to break these international laws."

Link is here:
sorendreier.com...

We should all be willing to speak abt this right away..
edit on 05142021 by abovetopsecret9802 because: correct title

edit on 05142021 by abovetopsecret9802 because: TITLE INCORRECT

edit on 05142021 by abovetopsecret9802 because: better title

edit on 05142021 by abovetopsecret9802 because: SMALLER TITLE

edit on 05142021 by abovetopsecret9802 because: 123

+34 more 
posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: abovetopsecret9802

There is a reason why vaccines have to go through rigorous testing before being allowed to go mainstream.

Anyone who got oone of these trial vaccine es is a true sheep. Cant wait to see what comes of this although I do feel bad for all these lab rats running around scared of a cold that they have over a 99% chance of surviving.

I hope faucci is the first one to head to the gallows.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

Over a 99% chance of surviving.. I understand what you mean..
Thank you for the 1st response response..

+10 more 
posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Public executions, for crimes against humanity

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: abovetopsecret9802

Under Article 32 of the 1949 Geneva Convention, “mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not required for the medical treatment of a protected person” are prohibited.

Case dismissed .....

(Yes, I know you think all the millions who have fallen seriously ill or died from covid-19 don't really exist. It's all a projection from illuminati hiding in the middle of the flat, expanding, hollow, 6,000 year old Earth!)

+24 more 
posted on May, 15 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Case dismissed .....

(Yes, I know you think all the millions who have fallen seriously ill or died from covid-19 don't really exist. It's all a projection from illuminati hiding in the middle of the flat, expanding, hollow, 6,000 year old Earth!)

Why exactly do you think everyone here thinks like this? Saying "all" makes you look as ignorant and hypocritical as the people you accuse.

Besides the USA never opted into the Nuremberg Code as law, but rather adopted it's own code called "Code of Federal Regulations"

One of the reasons may have been the influx and instant Nazi-scientist grab, after the war, in the USA by the federal government giving immunity to many Nazi's after WWII if they came to the USA, and brought their knowledge with them.

Dow chemical absorbed many of them, and their chemical war on people transformed to insect pesticides, with basically dumbed-down neuro-toxins, but the same formulas.

Dow chemical is still mainly controlled by a powerful German group. Look up who the CEO's currently.

edit on 15-5-2021 by Realtruth because: typo

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

So now the Nazis gave us COVID 19!

I thought it was the ""CHINA Virus""?

It will be the wee Grey aliens getting the derry soon enough me thinks.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Great news here!

If Reiner Fuellmich and David Martin get together, the perps have something to worry about.

I am very cynical, and am doubtful that there is a conscientious court/judge left in the entire world. I hope I am proved wrong.

The men of Davos and their many accomplices in the medical industrial complex and media ought to be indicted tomorrow.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

So now the Nazis gave us COVID 19!

I thought it was the ""CHINA Virus""?

It will be the wee Grey aliens getting the derry soon enough me thinks.

I was thinking maybe those space Lazers combined with cyber ninjas manning the trigger waiting on Q for the command from China......

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Well some one has to foot the bill and pay the piper.

My bet is the only thing in the wind amount's to more flatulence all the same.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure the Code of Federal Regulations existed prior to Nuremberg.

CFR and the Federal Register have been around a very long time.

The larger question is whether the US Judiciary and criminal justice system can rise to the occasion and prosecute Fauci and the many other criminals responsible for the Covid fiasco.

+19 more 
posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I see the usual suspects of Branch Covidians are out in force.Not a sensible comment from any of them which shows their agenda for what it is.
Not one of them has anything to say about the topic,just the usual ''I,m a good person because I wear a mask and took the gene therapy because Boris Johnson is like the worlds best doctor.Oh and I won't kill grandma,am I allowed to hug her yet Boris?
The people involved in this case will have more intelligence in their turds than the Branch Covidians here who slander them[you know who you are]
I hope to see this work out,politicans who have spread the fear and terrified a lot of the population for their own sick political ends get a nice public hanging.

+7 more 
posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

There is a reason why vaccines have to go through rigorous testing before being allowed to go mainstream.

Anyone who got oone of these trial vaccine es is a true sheep. Cant wait to see what comes of this although I do feel bad for all these lab rats running around scared of a cold that they have over a 99% chance of surviving.

I hope faucci is the first one to head to the gallows.

The people who got the jab did so voluntarily and are the largest experimental trial ever conducted. I don't regret my decision to not be experimented on, I hope they can say the same a couple years down the road.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I'm pretty sure the Code of Federal Regulations existed prior to Nuremberg.

CFR and the Federal Register have been around a very long time.

The larger question is whether the US Judiciary and criminal justice system can rise to the occasion and prosecute Fauci and the many other criminals responsible for the Covid fiasco.

The codex for Nuremberg started in the mid 30's, FCOR was established in 1938. 1947 Nuremberg was official establish, although many countries did not adopt it directly, instead they had their own code already in place, hence the FCOR in the USA.

Very few people are tried in world court, this is where Nuremberg is applied. And most likely Fauci, or anyone else in power will ever be tried, or convicted. People in powerful positions rarely are convicted let alone tried for crimes.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Well your not far wrong about people in powerful positions seldom being held to account for there actions.

If in doubt just look at what the likes of politicians, royals and aristocrats, get away with on an almost daily basis for evidence of one rule for some and another for the rest at play.

edit on 15-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Yes sir . Thanks for the thread . Fauci and all his cronies . The USA government and the Chinese government and everyone who knew about this need to be put to death . The cat is out of the bag . They created the disease . They let it loose on us . They greatly overinflated the death numbers . They’ve pushed the is vaccine on us . The rooster (fauci ) is in the henhouse . They make mengele look like doogie howser . There is no denying it . They’re all guilty of mass murder if millions of innocent people . They need to be arrested today and hung for crimes against humanity

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Exactly. I'm shocked how many people are dumb enough to be experimented on. For free to boot.

Usually people get paid to be experimented on guess they dont need the money with all the covid cash around.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
a reply to: panoz77

Exactly. I'm shocked how many people are dumb enough to be experimented on. For free to boot.

Usually people get paid to be experimented on guess they dont need the money with all the covid cash around.

These are the same people who pay to give their DNA to the government (Family Tree et al), and opt in to be tracked and recorded by choice (Alexa, Siri, G assistant, etc.)

Also, the amount of people refusing to remove their masks even after vaccination and their science leader CDC telling them to shows just how genuinely scared people are. I finally realized this after the CDC announcement and all of the people on twitter telling Joe they would still mask until it's gone. They are genuinely scared and anxious every day.

People willingly go skiing, swimming, ride ATVs, drink alcohol etc. but genuinely fear for their lives on this COVID thing despite even the skewed statistics showing it is an incredibly low risk to most demographics and practically nonexistent to others but way way down the list from the aforementioned activities. As a data scientist, I can say these people just don't science much.
edit on 15-5-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

This is extremely good news.

I hope those corporate heads and there lacky paid off and owned politicians in national governments ARE found guilty.

While I can not foresee any such sentences as death or even jail the international court does have the right to issue huge fines if they so choose to do.

But it may at least leave some international arrest warrants out there if any individuals or group of individuals can be shown to have had a nefarious purpose in this and even if they are never brought to trial or even arrested at the very least make it more complicated for these individuals to move freely around the world or to openly conduct business internationally.

Millions of souls are crying out for justice, justice for the suppression of real vaccines, justice for the creation of a monster virus and justice for giving the scum that have profiteered upon there suffering immunity from prosecution in what can only be called illegal act's by national governments in there pay.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

I did a dna test. Turns out I'm mostly Irish. Makes sense.

But I'll be damned if I let these entities poke jabs INTO me with unexpected results. They already made the damn virus, and look how that worked out. Not gonna take the cure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join