It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul EXPOSES Dr. Fauci on Live TV in FIERY Moment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Still have his bumper sticker on your car?
Then, I don't blame you...like the sticker.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Thenail
Well where are they ? Fauci said he funded Dr. Barics research. Dr. Baric has worked with Dr Zhengli from the wuhan lab for years . They worked on gain of function experiments. That’s what they did . Fauci specifically gave Barics a boatload of money for research according to Fauci himself. Barics does gain of function experiments with Zhengli in wuhan . Are you saying he’s lying? Seems like They’re all responsible. But Fauci seems to be the main player , the most motive . He deserves to be found guilty of committing crimes against humanity if you ask me . So it’s all ok and aboveboard with you?

Who is "they"?

Provide a shred of proof for the rest of it. Just one piece of evidence.

link to source

the above explains what this is, and the below is the piece of evidence you requested.
www.nature.com...

Affiliations
Department of Epidemiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA

Vineet D Menachery, Boyd L Yount Jr, Kari Debbink, Lisa E Gralinski, Jessica A Plante, Rachel L Graham, Trevor Scobey, Eric F Donaldson & Ralph S Baric

Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA

Kari Debbink & Ralph S Baric

National Center for Toxicological Research, Food and Drug Administration, Jefferson, Arkansas, USA

Sudhakar Agnihothram

Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China

Xing-Yi Ge & Zhengli-Li Shi

Department of Cell Biology and Physiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA

Scott H Randell

Cystic Fibrosis Center, Marsico Lung Institute, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA

Scott H Randell

Institute for Research in Biomedicine, Bellinzona Institute of Microbiology, Zurich, Switzerland

Antonio Lanzavecchia

Department of Cancer Immunology and AIDS, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Wayne A Marasco

Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Wayne A Marasco

Contributions
V.D.M. designed, coordinated and performed experiments, completed analysis and wrote the manuscript. B.L.Y. designed the infectious clone and recovered chimeric viruses; S.A. completed neutralization assays; L.E.G. helped perform mouse experiments; T.S. and J.A.P. completed mouse experiments and plaque assays; X.-Y.G. performed pseudotyping experiments; K.D. generated structural figures and predictions; E.F.D. generated phylogenetic analysis; R.L.G. completed RNA analysis; S.H.R. provided primary HAE cultures; A.L. and W.A.M. provided critical monoclonal antibody reagents; and Z.-L.S. provided SHC014 spike sequences and plasmids. R.S.B. designed experiments and wrote manuscript.

I hope this helps you.
edit on 14-5-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This is a crime against humanity. Why do people not see what is right in front their eyes. Fauci even looks like jack kevorkians Nazi brother. Like Andrew Cuomo. The guy even LOOKS like a scumbag and people won’t see.
In real life people always tell me I have a gift, and I’m like no it’s effing obvious, you’re just all idiots.

Like dominion refusing to hand over info for Arizona audit yet people can’t see scumbags being scumbags./rant over. Need coffee.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Can we just separate the country? I am not being silly, I think we are so different at this point there really needs to be a separation.

This is not a North vs South argument. Give all the states a chance to decide what they want to do, then once that decision is made the people can chose to stay or leave. Maybe go as far as giving 10k to each family that wants to move. Now, when the new republic is formed there would need to be a new constitution and clear bylaws.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
That’s what they call “Plausible Deniability”

a reply to: neutronflux

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It would have been so easy if dr Fauci added one single word. He should have said “The NIA did not support the Wuhan Institute. Not directly and not indirectly." But he knew very well that he could not use the word "indirectly".

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
You say Rand Paul has proof. If Rand Paul has proof, why not show it? Why not put an end to the speculation? By the way, Fauci wiped the floor with Rand.

You guys hype things so much, that when the real story comes out, you look like fools. Like the Durham report or the recount in Arizona. What's taking so long to do the recount or the Durham probe? My guess, once again, a nothing burger.

Benghazi, Hillary's email, Obama's birth certificate, pizza pedophile rings, Hunter Biden conspiracies, voter fraud. And what have you got, NOTHING. You lost the House and Senate AND the Presidency. How much good will getting the House and Senate back be, if Biden can veto, and the Congress can't get 2/3 override? Republicans love the subpoena power though. So we will get more expensive nothing burger investigations.

Look I do not follow your politics for either side, though I did like Trump as an outsider from across the pond.

Now leaving politics aside and taking the facts, Fauci's organisation or department or whatever you call such structures within your government WAS funding the Wuhan laboratory at least partially and there is no if's or but's about that.

$7.4 million in funding and on other occasions a $3.7 million grant from the US Government that I can find straight away in a quick search.

Now Fauci was Obviously being evasive and just kept on chanting a mantra of saying they did NOT fund Gain of function research but I have to then put it too you that they most certainly DID fund that laboratory that was performing Gain of function research.

Fauci was playing obfuscation in his reply, Rand Paul was being direct in his accusation.

You could play Symantec's around it all day but in the end it boil's down to.

They did fund the laboratory that was performing gain of function research.

So.

They DID fund GAIN OF FUNCTION RESEARCH.

Politics aside Rand Paul is absolutely Correct in his accusation and Fauci was Obfuscating and giving an incorrect answer.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
give Fauci a 'jab' of his benevolent Spike-Protein mRNA ;vaccine' that mitigates theCOVID10 disease he did not fund or entertain creating in a China (enemy govt) bioweapon Lab for biohazard pathogens

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I generally like Rand, but... he looked like the dumbass here. He was spouting speculation, and Fauci was trying to hold back laughter.

My thoughts as well.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
You say Rand Paul has proof. If Rand Paul has proof, why not show it? Why not put an end to the speculation? By the way, Fauci wiped the floor with Rand.

You guys hype things so much, that when the real story comes out, you look like fools. Like the Durham report or the recount in Arizona. What's taking so long to do the recount or the Durham probe? My guess, once again, a nothing burger.

Benghazi, Hillary's email, Obama's birth certificate, pizza pedophile rings, Hunter Biden conspiracies, voter fraud. And what have you got, NOTHING. You lost the House and Senate AND the Presidency. How much good will getting the House and Senate back be, if Biden can veto, and the Congress can't get 2/3 override? Republicans love the subpoena power though. So we will get more expensive nothing burger investigations.

out of curiosity - do you believe then that Jeffrey Epstein killed himself?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So we’ve found that Dr. Fauci has given ten million to the wuhan lab to fund gain of function research . They created the covid virus that started the pandemic and they’ve let it out to the public . They created it , they released it and now they want to control our lives because it’s out now ?? Dr Fauci and the two doctors he gave money to who created this thing are guilty of crimes against humanity . Fauci and his bosses and everyone else who knew needs to be charged with crimes against humanity . This is the biggest news story of all time . This right here people . This was the global government doing this . The people who control the world did this . We need to put an end to people who have done this . Everyone or them needs to be charged with crimes against humanity . I know fauci didn’t think of this himself . I know he has bosses and I’m sure this goes to the top .

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I had my accountant find and pay for a hitman to kill my wife, therefore I'm not responsible for her murder.

That should sum up the mentality nicely.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAiIsLying
I had my accountant find and pay for a hitman to kill my wife, therefore I'm not responsible for her murder.

That should sum up the mentality nicely.

Pretty well , it’s like giving your friend a million dollars so he can purchase your trunk load of heroin for you . Just the absolute gall Fauci has . The audacity to tell us what to do after the personal responsibility he has of unleashing this pandemic on us . I mean all the war criminals throughout history are the biggest scum of the earth . They all had a certain enemy whoever it may be . Fauci and his cronies enemy is everyone . Humanity as a whole . Their job is death . Mass murder ,

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I generally like Rand, but... he looked like the dumbass here. He was spouting speculation, and Fauci was trying to hold back laughter.

Why would he continue to lie when it is in all our faces that he was lying to all of us and it in on the scam? Fauci approved of the WuHan research with the bat to human virus being propagated with money from the US NIH! In violation of our laws and that is why Fauci is laughing, he is busted and has to pretend it is a joke. It is not a joke. They are busted. Time to end this.

edit on 15-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26
a reply to: sunkuong
I'm pretty sure Obama was president when GoF research was banned in America in 2014.

Sen Rand Paul was laying that out for us in the hearing. The Trump administration found out they were doing it anyway and put a stop to it and the world news didn't like him for it IIRC.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   

In addition to Faucis demented background.

americans4innovation

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: LordAhriman

Do we fund China's gain of function research or help them create super bugs? No.

Actually ...... you do.

The US Government through various bodies gives money to EcoHealth Alliance based in NY. EcoHealth Alliance fund coronavirus research in Wuhan. It's not yet clear why that's difficult to understand.

Fauci knows this. He should be on trial for crimes against humanity.

And when he is found guilty, he should face a firing squad.

Nope.
99 years +1 day for each person , world-wide , that has died.
And , if guilty , add to that Joe Biden and Barack Obama .
Aiding and abetting the enemy in causing each death .

End Rant .

Ok 99 +1. Lets make that on a prison ship in the US Navy that never allows them to leave, and they never touch the ground or US soil again as long as they live. Criminals of the world who deserve to be thrown overboard by most standards can live on the high seas confined to a rust bucket. Lock them up below deck when in port for repairs or crew changes. It will cost some money to keep them alive and the public may instead push for standard dealings with traitors. Death by Firing Squad or Hangman.

edit on 15-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
OKI do agree with that.

Now that is out of the way I want to know HOW you average 12,600+ stars a post?

originally posted by: Dae
a reply to: 2Faced

Yes this! I had the same thing! I went and told the family, "Fauchi did not have sexual relations with that virus!" haha

Just a word to some people on ATS, this is not a right wing conspiracy plot. I heard about this first via UK alternative news and then I saw Rand Paul do his thang. Facts are facts regardless of political leanings.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I seem to have stumbled into a pit of desperate nonsense-laced woo in this thread, based on few actual facts. This thread is both worrying in terms of what people apparently believe and amusing.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
I seem to have stumbled into a pit of desperate nonsense-laced woo in this thread, based on few actual facts. This thread is both worrying in terms of what people apparently believe and amusing.

Nice how you avoid saying anything while appearing to say something. The leftist woo has gotten to all time highs from best I can tell.
Woo that Fauci didn't lie is tiresome but what we have going on now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join