It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul EXPOSES Dr. Fauci on Live TV in FIERY Moment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
i mean, this is what we've all been saying since the start...
This was all very obvious to most of us.

Follow The Money! it really is that simple.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
About time somebody unmasks these phonies and exposes their BS 😎

+1 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Fauci "he was not conducting gain of function research, and even if it is, it was according to the guidlines and being conducted in North Carolina". Wait, what?

Refer to 2:44 in the video.

So he wasn't but "if he was"? So Fauci, which is it?

Exactly.

Gain of function is allowed if it is seen to be in the interests of national security or the like.

He knows he's lying and he's about to get #ed. When you see that bottom lip quiver, that's a sign of a sociopath feeling sorry for themselves.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

evidence-fauci-funded-virus-gain-of-function-study-making-transmission-to-humans-possible/

conservativedailypost.com...

+16 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

So let me get this straight . Call me crazy and correct me if I’m wrong . This proves that Dr Fauci gave a boatload of money to the evil Chinese communist governments lab in Wuhan . With his knowledge and American knowledge they show the Chinese how to take animal diseases and attach stuff to it to make it so humans can catch it and they can make it deadly as hell . Then amazingly enough it escapes the lab and creates this pandemic that we’re in that’s made all of our lives hell . So this Dr Fauci who is incredibly famous now who has basically been in charge of all of our lives for the last 15 months created this pandemic and now he’s in charge of “ helping us through it “ . That’s quite ironic . The guy who ruined our way of life is telling us what to do . Does that make anyone else’s blood boil ?
I don’t think I’ve ever been angrier in my whole life . Why is this guy not in jail or facing a firing squad as we speak ?He has committed crimes against humanity. One of the worst criminals of all time
edit on 13-5-2021 by Thenail because: Added more

+9 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I generally like Rand, but... he looked like the dumbass here. He was spouting speculation, and Fauci was trying to hold back laughter.

Paul looked dumb ? Probably to you he did but by reading your posts over the years it’s easy to see you’re easily one of the most ignorant on this site so that makes a lot of sense. You’re ok with Fauci giving money to Wuhan to create diseases and viruses so they can infect us with them and have us in a pandemic? You’re ok with that ? Sounds like you’re for pandemics and mass death doesn’t it ? Please let me know how I’m wrong?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Traitor!

Glad you decided to keep posting!
edit on 13-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
what you could not list 1 SPECIFIC case of ballot stuffing with a link??? I see trhis over and over it is always a general statement never specific and no link included....I see a pattern well here are 3 links debunking www.cbsnews.com...

www.reuters.com... S3

www.indiatoday.in...

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Did you miss the ballot stuffing videos everywhere?

You are a dishonest cheater. Wait until the shoe is on the other foot.

Lives have been destroyed, businesses destroyed and cities destroyed just to steal an election.
Christ..kids have suicided over this bs.

The firing squad is too kind for your team.
Now your ilk are continuing to intentionally collapse the economy.
"Oh no, the pipeline was hacked...reeee!"

edit on 13-5-2021 by research100 because: spelling

+2 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

? By the way, Fauci wiped the floor with Rand.

Fauci should be wiping floors in prison. Along with Biden Pelosi
and a host of other democrats. Anyone with a brain can see that.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
Paul looked dumb ? Probably to you he did but by reading your posts over the years it’s easy to see you’re easily one of the most ignorant on this site so that makes a lot of sense. You’re ok with Fauci giving money to Wuhan to create diseases and viruses so they can infect us with them and have us in a pandemic? You’re ok with that ? Sounds like you’re for pandemics and mass death doesn’t it ? Please let me know how I’m wrong?

Didn't happen. The claim originated at WorldNetDaily (LOL) and they have since issued statements admitting that they were wrong. Do we research gain of function in labs? Yes. Does China? I'm sure. Do we fund China's gain of function research or help them create super bugs? No.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Years ago, I read a book called Dr Rat.
Most of the details have gone but I remember that "Dr" Rat was in an animal experiment laboratory and was mad.
He persuaded all the other animals in the laboratory that they were doing great things for the humans who were experimenting on them and they should be grateful.

I think I need to find it again.

It should have been called Dr Fauci!

+5 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Didn't happen. The claim originated at WorldNetDaily (LOL) and they have since issued statements admitting that they were wrong. Do we research gain of function in labs? Yes. Does China? I'm sure. Do we fund China's gain of function research or help them create super bugs? No.

Well where are they ? Fauci said he funded Dr. Barics research. Dr. Baric has worked with Dr Zhengli from the wuhan lab for years . They worked on gain of function experiments. That’s what they did . Fauci specifically gave Barics a boatload of money for research according to Fauci himself. Barics does gain of function experiments with Zhengli in wuhan . Are you saying he’s lying? Seems like They’re all responsible. But Fauci seems to be the main player , the most motive . He deserves to be found guilty of committing crimes against humanity if you ask me . So it’s all ok and aboveboard with you?

+7 more 
posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Do we fund China's gain of function research or help them create super bugs? No.

Actually ...... you do.

The US Government through various bodies gives money to EcoHealth Alliance based in NY. EcoHealth Alliance fund coronavirus research in Wuhan. It's not yet clear why that's difficult to understand.

Fauci knows this. He should be on trial for crimes against humanity.

edit on 13 5 2021 by myselfaswell because: editing is fun

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: LordAhriman

Do we fund China's gain of function research or help them create super bugs? No.

Actually ...... you do.

The US Government through various bodies gives money to EcoHealth Alliance based in NY. EcoHealth Alliance fund coronavirus research in Wuhan. It's not yet clear why that's difficult to understand.

Fauci knows this. He should be on trial for crimes against humanity.

And when he is found guilty, he should face a firing squad.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Well where are they ? Fauci said he funded Dr. Barics research. Dr. Baric has worked with Dr Zhengli from the wuhan lab for years . They worked on gain of function experiments. That’s what they did . Fauci specifically gave Barics a boatload of money for research according to Fauci himself. Barics does gain of function experiments with Zhengli in wuhan . Are you saying he’s lying? Seems like They’re all responsible. But Fauci seems to be the main player , the most motive . He deserves to be found guilty of committing crimes against humanity if you ask me . So it’s all ok and aboveboard with you?

Who is "they"?

Provide a shred of proof for the rest of it. Just one piece of evidence.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Guilty of what, exactly?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Guilty of what, exactly?

Crimes against humanity.
You know, sort of like these guys.....Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot....Fauci

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Guilty of what, exactly?

Crimes against humanity.
You know, sort of like these guys.....Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot....Fauci

I would put Dr. Mengele at the top of that list actually.
It's a better equivalent.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Obama provided the research money for Covid-19 to the Chinese .
Trump put an end to it.
Biden brought it back .
Now , multiple , more dangerous mutations are out there.
Watch for more as long as Joe is president .
Still following Obama's orders like a good anti-American globalist .

Like someone previously stated , "follow the money"

I don't necessarily go by anything from either one of the Pauls.
But this one is spot on .
edit on 5/13/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

How can you ALWAYS be so obtuse, this isn't about trump or obama or all the petty things you're fixated on iin order to just outright deny everything.. this is about where the virus came from, who was involved and who needs to be held accountable.

Also, fauci handed rand his ass? i swear the mandela effect is occurring in real time with some people...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join