It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul EXPOSES Dr. Fauci on Live TV in FIERY Moment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:
Dae

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Its just a bug that happened to a number of members, in fact I didn't notice it until 2015!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I generally like Rand, but... he looked like the dumbass here. He was spouting speculation, and Fauci was trying to hold back laughter.

Very much the opposite.

He was spouting facts. That Fauci circumvented an Obama administration prohibition on GOF research is old news. That Ralph Baric and others and Wuhan were involved is old news.

Is Rand Paul the only conscientious man in the Senate?

Fauci is a serial violator of numerous federal statutes, and the evidence for that is ample.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I generally like Rand, but... he looked like the dumbass here. He was spouting speculation, and Fauci was trying to hold back laughter.

Very much the opposite.

He was spouting facts. That Fauci circumvented an Obama administration prohibition on GOF research is old news. That Ralph Baric and others and Wuhan were involved is old news.

Is Rand Paul the only conscientious man in the Senate?

Fauci is a serial violator of numerous federal statutes, and the evidence for that is ample.

Fauci and his bosses and whoever knew of this needs to be arrested today . They created this virus . It was illegal obviously. They started the pandemic. They let it out of the wuhan lab . They’ve murdered millions of innocent people. They destroyed our economy. They’ve taken our freedom. They’ve made me wear a mask every god damn day for 15 months . I can’t breathe as good as I used to now . They’ve created a vaccine and make billions off of it . They give us the disease that they created in a lab with USA taxpayer money . The virus didn’t exist before they created it . We’d of never gotten it if Fauci didn’t give usa taxpayer dollars to create it . Fauci tells us we should wear 3 masks . Fauci is on tv everyday telling us how to live and stripping us of our freedom . This evil man is worse then Mengele . This evil vile piece of garbage needs to be In prison. Fauci and everyone who knew of this needs to be in prison now . This is the worst crime in history

Someone please tell me I’m wrong . Please give me some evidence that proves this is not true . Its actually weighing very hard on me now . believing Dr Fauci and his bosses did this to us along with Dr Baric and Zhengli and the USA and chinese government is a hard pill to swallow . We have to do it though . We have to swallow that pill . They’re guilty as sin . Unless someone can prove otherwise, dr Fauci , baric , Zhengli and the USA and Chinese government are guilty of millions of murders . They all deserve to be in prison today

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Wuhan Lab DELETED Fauci’s NIH And Gain Of Function Mentions From Old Web Pages In Early 2021
😀

The Wuhan Institute of Virology scrubbed the U.S. National Institutes of Health as one of its research partners from its website in early 2021. The revelation comes despite Dr. Anthony Fauci insisting no relationship existed between the institutions.

Archived versions of the Wuhan lab’s site also reveal a research update – “Will SARS Come Back?” – appearing to describe gain-of-function research being conducted at the institute by entities funded by Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoser793
Check this out. Pertinent bit starts at 10:20 and is ~7 mins. long.

Be patient for the first 1:30 or so; it's background on the tech used.

JB Wells is the unknown king of the airwaves. He blows away Coast to Coast!

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Sad part is crazy liberals think it was Fauci that handed it to rand Paul regardless of evidence.
edit on 15-5-2021 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Rand Paul "Torches" so and so in a "fiery" "explosive" whatever.
Exactly what did this Fiery whatever get accomplished?
Has Fauci now seen the error in his ways?
Will Fauci now apologize and admit his sinister plans?
Maybe if Rand "Super Duper Fiery" speeches the Biden Admin and SCOTUS they'll admit the stolen election and vacate the WH and Court.
Yeah.
More fire.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
Maybe if Rand "Super Duper Fiery" speeches the Biden Admin and SCOTUS they'll admit the stolen election and vacate the WH and Court.
Yeah.
More fire.

Are your feelings hurt that mr Paul educated a lot of people that dr fauci has been doing illegal research with our tax dollars . They’ve created the Wuhan flu in Wuhan with our tax dollars that were given to Dr Baric by fauci and the USA government . Dr baric who worked with the head of the Wuhan lab dr Zhengli . They worked on change of function research that is illegal and against the Geneva convention apparently. Fauci created the virus , it escaped either through ignorance or intentionally. Either way it’s the same thing . Fauci and all his cronies are guilty of crimes against humanity . It’s a big deal . Remain ignorant though mr neo .

Do you have anything or substance to contribute to the thread . Maybe ????

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
If your neighbors are all paying attention, then nothing. But if people that are sheep see this, they will wake up to what just happened. Are you aware or just shilling for the wrong team?

Yeah.
More fire.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

You are correct, and I agree with you very much. You are informed. As time goes on, more people are becoming informed.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

What's taking so long to do the recount or the Durham probe? My guess, once again, a nothing burger.

One thing that is really slowing things down is the fact that dominion was eager to share their passwords with Arizona democrats when they offered to check the election results. Now that republicans want to check the results dominion is flatly refusing to share any passwords.

You have to ask yourself why they so willingly shared the passwords with the democrats but flatly refuse to share passwords with the republicans. It really isn't hard to figure out...

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

laughter ?? Fauci looked terrified, absolutely terrified. He clearly knows he won't be able to get away with murder...

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Just 2 months after Dr. Fauci's boss (Joe Biden) labels Texas officials as "Neanderthals" for fully re-opening the state, Texas reports ZERO Covid-19 deaths.

Source: www.msn.com...

Good job Texas!

edit on 5/17/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

Are your feelings hurt that mr Paul educated a lot of people that dr fauci has been doing illegal research with our tax dollars . They’ve created the Wuhan flu in Wuhan with our tax dollars that were given to Dr Baric by fauci and the USA government . Dr baric who worked with the head of the Wuhan lab dr Zhengli . They worked on change of function research that is illegal and against the Geneva convention apparently. Fauci created the virus , it escaped either through ignorance or intentionally. Either way it’s the same thing . Fauci and all his cronies are guilty of crimes against humanity . It’s a big deal . Remain ignorant though mr neo .

Kind of an odd opening there, my feelings don't get hurt.
The info of the lab in wuhan being funded partly with US dollars has been out already, for quite a while.

"Fauci and all his cronies are guilty of crimes against humanity"

Exactly why I don't really hold Paul's exchange as effective, as in my humble "ignorant" mind Fauci should have been shown the door long ago, investigated and prosecuted for any atrocities.
I'm simply tired of talk when action should have been taken long, log ago.
That would better serve my post's sarcasm.
But you guys completely missed it.

Here's my contribution to the thread.

Covid is a symptom of a greater root cause.

Dr baric who worked with the head of the Wuhan lab dr Zhengli . They worked on change of function research that is illegal and against the Geneva convention apparently. Fauci created the virus

This was before covid - Again symptom of a greater root cause.
We had Baric and Fauci doing questionable stuffs with US tax payer money yet instead of being locked up they get a little dressing down by Rand Paul.

Who allowed Fauci to do whatever he did in Wuhan?
Did he even need permission from the US Gov.?

Problem is, we lost the Senate and didn't regain the House and we have Biden who is running the Country ransack so as far as "They" go I doubt they cared much about Rand's Fiery Moment.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

Kind of an odd opening there, my feelings don't get hurt.
The info of the lab in wuhan being funded partly with US dollars has been out already, for quite a while.

"Fauci and all his cronies are guilty of crimes against humanity"

Exactly why I don't really hold Paul's exchange as effective, as in my humble "ignorant" mind Fauci should have been shown the door long ago, investigated and prosecuted for any atrocities.
I'm simply tired of talk when action should have been taken long, log ago.
That would better serve my post's sarcasm.
But you guys completely missed it.

Here's my contribution to the thread.

Covid is a symptom of a greater root cause.

Dr baric who worked with the head of the Wuhan lab dr Zhengli . They worked on change of function research that is illegal and against the Geneva convention apparently. Fauci created the virus

This was before covid - Again symptom of a greater root cause.
We had Baric and Fauci doing questionable stuffs with US tax payer money yet instead of being locked up they get a little dressing down by Rand Paul.

Who allowed Fauci to do whatever he did in Wuhan?
Did he even need permission from the US Gov.?

Problem is, we lost the Senate and didn't regain the House and we have Biden who is running the Country ransack so as far as "They" go I doubt they cared much about Rand's Fiery Moment.

You shared no facts , just your opinion which we all know is one of ignorance, that’s why I said your feelings were hurt because you came with me facts . Attack the message. How am I wrong . Did Fauci study illegal gain of function testing ? Did him and dr baric create the corona virus and share it with dr Zhengli of the wuhan lab . Why are you here if it’s not for the truth ? Looks like Fauci created COVID 19 and let it out to infect us . Pretty big deal. Don’t you have anything t9 add . Don’t let your feelings get in the way there mr ignorance

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Just 2 months after Dr. Fauci's boss (Joe Biden) labels Texas officials as "Neanderthals" for fully re-opening the state, Texas reports ZERO Covid-19 deaths.

Source: www.msn.com...

Good job Texas!

Many of us right here on ATS predicted as much. Why? because they have been so full of BS reporting the fake and planned-emic that the whites of their eyes are noticeably BROWN! Many of us can tell they were lying from day 1. The same ones stop by daily to pretend it isn't true. Love that they look so damned stupid or to be working for the treasonous bastards who would fry half the planet if the ever get the chance to do it and get away with it.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Wuhan Lab DELETED Fauci’s NIH And Gain Of Function Mentions From Old Web Pages In Early 2021
😀

The Wuhan Institute of Virology scrubbed the U.S. National Institutes of Health as one of its research partners from its website in early 2021. The revelation comes despite Dr. Anthony Fauci insisting no relationship existed between the institutions.

Archived versions of the Wuhan lab’s site also reveal a research update – “Will SARS Come Back?” – appearing to describe gain-of-function research being conducted at the institute by entities funded by Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

Yea the WayBackMachine can really dredge up a lot of dirt. When used properly.

WayBackMachine

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

edit on 17-5-2021 by Thenail because: Triple post

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

edit on 17-5-2021 by Thenail because: Double post

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

TDS and Racism is EVERYWHERE in America . Two Mental Disorders Infecting the Minds of Leftist Dem Liberals . When Will the SANE Americans say this is ENOUGH ! ?

" Video: Fauci Declares Pandemic Has Highlighted How RACIST America Is "

summit.news...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join