It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and Palestine at it again.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

But has nothing to do with the suspended elections in Palestine because the ruling party was going to lose?

Yes bibi does this, but guess what so does hamas, and before them the PLO with arrafat its standard procedure in the middle east, about to lose power whip up a fight with the bad people.

THAT said, of the two sides 1 actually tries to limit civilian casualties, while the other puts head quarters under hospitals, and commanders in crowded apartment buildings.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Is not families in Palestine but terrorist breeding grounds that is what Palestine has become, everybody that used to be a born and raise Palestine has either merge with Israel or have move out of that country, nothing but terrorist breeding more terrorist in that country now. Groom to hate America and anyone America protects.

edit on 12-5-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You made a claim that Israeli police attacked innocent people in the mosque for no particular reason, which is not true. Those people were preparing a riot, which can be seen in photos and videos. And after their plan had failed, Hamas launched the attack on Israel. Now, I really don't like when people use arguments such as "but Hamas is using sticks and stones", it doesn't hold any merit in my eyes. When you fire rockets into another country, that country has the right to defend itself.
If you're a weak country, maybe don't attack recklessly, and then go cry to the international community when a much stronger country fights back.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

So how do you propose an oppressed population throw off their oppressors when the global community turns a blind eye to all the human rights violations?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Ah yes, the old dehumanize a population so it makes it justified to slaughter them excuse.
edit on 5/12/2021 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

History does not lie, Palestine is a breeding ground for terrorist, so do not defend terrorist, Hamas Palestine Islamic Jihad
Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade Popular Resistance Committees ...
Democratic Front for the Liber ... Popular Front for the Liberati ...
Palestine Liberation Organizat ... Popular Front for the Liberati ...

When this organizations base in Palestine comes for inocent people any where around the world just so they can prove a point of superiority they have not hart to kill at will.

I guess history is been forgotten soo easily. Maybe US should go and liberate Palestine from the terrorist vermin so real Palestinian people can go back to their country again.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Over 6 million Palestinians live in Israel and the occupied territories. Of those almost half are children. Do you honestly believe that all, or even most, of those 6 million humans, 3 million of whom are children, are vermin that deserve to be killed?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Palestine is a breeding ground for terrorist,

Israel was founded on acts of terrorism.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Jesus, what an attempt to score some cheap points huh.

No one in their right mind is calling for the killing of the innocent, especially of children. Marg stated pretty clearly what he was talking about. Palestine is the birth place of a lot of terrorist organizations, and until they are no longer being ruled by them, I don't see the situation getting any better.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Jesus, what an attempt to score some cheap points huh.

No one in their right mind is calling for the killing of the innocent, especially of children. Marg stated pretty clearly what he was talking about. Palestine is the birth place of a lot of terrorist organizations, and until they are no longer being ruled by them, I don't see the situation getting any better.

Palestine is the birthplace of generations of Palestinians fighting just to hold onto their own country. Every other day they are getting pushed further back, battered, Bloodied, imprisoned without trial, and murdered by a foreign Zionist terrorist organization.
All they have left is their resistance. Would you just give up and let your oppressor murder your people and take all you have?.
edit on 12-5-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So how do you propose an oppressed population throw off their oppressors when the global community turns a blind eye to all the human rights violations?

Sickening isn't it , Ethnic cleansing in all but name yet no one in the "International community" has the balls to say anything because ...

Israel !

53 Palestinians dead of which 14 are children , not a bad strike rate.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Why won't a country like Egypt just buy the Gaza Strip ?

😃

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Zionists just can’t resist murdering the defenceless.

I’d be pretty mad if someone kicked me out of my home and then killed my family for no reason other than a 5,000 year old collection of desert scribblings told them to as well.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

LOL Israel sure is terrible at genocide...

They have had the power to exterminate the Palestinians since pretty much day 1, and here we are all these years later and they arent dead yet.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

These current attacks stem from the rising tensions centered around Jewish settlers kicking Palestinian citizens out of their homes in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah

Isn't it obvious, this absolutely HAS to be all Biden's fault!

And I thought everyone knew that Trump personally ensured peace throughout the world?

Its about time some people woke up and realised that a) there's a hell of a lot of things that happen in this world that has absolutely # all to do with the USA - other country's are just as capable of screwing things up without American intervention - and b) In the grand scheme of things Trump was an irrelevance, very little of what he has done will have any lasting impact on the world....thank #.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

LOL Israel sure is terrible at genocide...

They have had the power to exterminate the Palestinians since pretty much day 1, and here we are all these years later and they arent dead yet.

There are still Armenians, Kurds, Bosniaks, Cham, Rohingya and Uyghurs despite decades of ethnic cleansing and genocide.

A population need not go extinct for genocide to be genocide.

There are still Jews despite the best efforts of a certain artist and his chicken farmer friend.

If i were to take control of Baja California and expel all the Mexicans, that would still be genocide and ethnic cleansing even though Mexicans still exist. If 10 years later i decide to take Sonora and do the same thing, it’s still genocide. Mexicans still exist but the areas they live shrinks little by little.

But i won’t do that since unlike the Zionists i consider Imperialism and Ethnic Cleansing to be morally bankrupt.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Israel - Palestine = Two sides of the same coin as far as I can tell.

This is what happens when organised religion governs every aspect of people's/nations lives.

Jews and Arabs are more or less genetically the same race separated by one group indoctrinated into believing they are 'God's' Chosen people and have an age old right, based on some obscure thousands of years old man written scrolls, to own a piece of land and another group brainwashed into thinking they are the followers of 'the original faith' whose roots are actually in the same faith as its opponents but mixed with elements of moon worship and the rantings of a middle aged man who believed himself to be mad.
Both claim rights to that strip of land, both quite clearly have some justification.
Israel has a right to defend itself but its treatment of Palestinians is truly appalling and is actually reminiscent of a regime that should have made Jews more tolerant of others.

I honestly don't know which side is worse.....but I do know that the whole #ed up situation is made worse by other nations trying to stick their oar in.

If only we could ring fence the whole region and just let them get on with it - but nothing is so simple.
Both sides have their respective supporters elsewhere and of course, how we can we morally stand back and watch as innocent people, particularly children, are killed on a daily basis?

Its a cluster# of epic proportions and one that has the potential to affect us all.

Religion??

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If anyone interested...
Live: Gaza skyline as Israel and Hamas escalate bombardments
www.youtube.com...

It's been streaming live for 19 hrs but if you rewind you'll see the Israeli roof knock-knock via drones (immenient warning) followed by total demolition of buildings and tunnel shafts getting hit, along with rockets being fired from Gaza. At this moment rockets & bombardments still happening. Quite a surreal scene with over 1000 rockets fired as of last night and mass demolition.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

While Hamas certainly deserves some criticism, we're talking about an oppressed population who have little recourse outside of using homemade rockets that are little better than glorified Roman candles. Meanwhile, Israel is one of the most technologically advanced and well-trained militaries in the world. Plus, they have all the power to stop seizing Palestinian land and using the police to harass the Palestinian population.

I really fail to see how people are making Israel out to be the victim in this situation and Palestine is solely in the wrong.

Its the ME... Do you ever think about that 1 foot to the west is Jordan? Funny how that line is never crossed even though Jordan was basically Muslin Palestine back when it was trans-Jordan, but that whole group were nomads that covered a rather wide area across a number countries that the Brits and French invented, but you know its only Israel that is questioned as to what land is theirs or not. Seems like 1967 kind of defined what is Israel just as the vast majority of the world's borders have been defined the same way.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Genocide: the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

Again they are terrible at it...they could literally kill every man woman and child in Palestine pretty easily, yet instead put up with constant terror attacks.

Ethnic Cleansing: the mass expulsion or killing of members of an unwanted ethnic or religious group in a society.

Expulsion again pretty terrible at it, if I were to try that I would not just move them down the road, I would want them gone from the area not within easy attack range.

=============

I have a question that never gets answered why do the other Muslim nations refuse to take in more than a token amount of Palestinians?
Everyone is ready to blame israel for everything, and there probably is a good bit of blame that they deserve. But during the yom kippur war the surrounding nations said any muslim that helps israel will be killed, then they promised to help the palestinians and yet when the palestinians ran to the area the other nations told them to go there was little to no help for them.

Every nations around them has played a part in making the mess that is palestine, but everyone just wants to toss 100% of the blame at israel, or 100% of the blame on palestine.

It will take a concentrated effort from every nation in that region to fix the situation, and quite honestly we should have stay out of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join