It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and Palestine at it again.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

The Palestinians Bear the Mark of Cain . That Explains it ALL............

edit on 12-5-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I'm not down with that woo bullsh#t.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
“You take my water, burn my olive trees, destroy my house, take my job, steal my land, imprison my father, kill my mother, bombard my country, starve us all, humiliate us all, but I am to blame: I shot a rocket back.”
-Noam Chomsky

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Ummm No. the real palestinians were wiped out long ago. these are pretenders to the throne. Also Unless they are descended from Ishlail,they are not of cains brood.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Irishhaf
Umm, ask yourself, unless you like the flow of immigrant across your border.

No its because their ancestors betrayed the countries they lived in surrounding israel. The palis are refugees of the surrounding countries exiles.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Israel has the right to defend themselves.

USS Liberty shouldn't have messed with Israel - We still stand with Israel.

edit on 13-5-2021 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Michael Goldfarb

originally posted by: marg6043
Yep the terrorist in Palestine has been funded by guess who? Iran as usual as many of the Iranian terrorist groups has moved to Palestine when it became a breeding ground for terrorism.

Palestinian Terror Leader Says Iran Funded and Armed His Group for War on Israel
Just days before Palestinian terror groups began bombarding Israel with rocket attacks, a leader of Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) said the group's funding and weapons are provided by Iran.

Ramez al-Halabi, a PIJ official, disclosed his group's deep ties to the Islamic regime in a May 7 interview on Iraqi television just prior to the bombardment of Israel, part of a deepening conflict that threatens to throw the region into larger war.

"The mujahideen [terrorists] in Gaza and in Lebanon use Iranian weapons to strike the Zionists. We buy our weapons with Iranian money. An important part of our activity is under the supervision of Iranian experts," al-Halabi said. "The contours of the victories in Palestine as of late were outlined with the blood of [former Iranian military leader] Qassem Soleimani, Iranian blood." His remarks were translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute, which tracks jihadist activity.

While much focus has been placed on PIJ and Hamas, both of which are behind the ongoing rocket attacks against Israel, al-Halabi's comments show that Iran is fueling the conflict. Tehran's central role in arming Palestinian terror groups could become a flashpoint as the Biden administration continues its efforts to roll back economic sanctions on Iran as part of a revamped nuclear deal. Amid the onslaught in Israel, which has no ending in sight as both sides dig in, Israeli leaders are likely to pressure the United States against awarding Iran potentially billions in cash assets.

Get the facts straight.

freebeacon.com...

Michael Goldfarb No agenda whatsoever here.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You denied that Iran has always funded Palestine terrorist to kill Israelis? wow you really live in deniability land.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Iran has always funded Palestine

Not to clever on history are you ?

Under The Shah, Iran and Israel had close ties of friendship until The Shah was overthrown in 1979.

After the establishment of the State of Israel in May 1948, Israel and Iran maintained close ties. Iran was the second Muslim-majority country to recognize Israel[15] as a sovereign state after Turkey.[16][17] Israel viewed Iran as a natural ally as a non-Arab power on the edge of the Arab world, in accordance with David Ben Gurion's concept of an alliance of the periphery. Israel had a permanent delegation in Tehran which served as a de facto embassy, before Ambassadors were exchanged in the late 1970s

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
How about this link, does it make it better?

Country Reports on Terrorism 2019: Iran
Designated as a State Sponsor of Terrorism in 1984, Iran continued its terrorist-related activity in 2019, including support for Hizballah, Palestinian terrorist groups in Gaza, and various terrorist groups in Syria, Iraq, and throughout the Middle East. Iran used the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force (IRGC-QF) to provide support to terrorist organizations, provide cover for associated covert operations, and create instability in the region. Iran has acknowledged the involvement of the IRGC-QF in the Iraq and Syria conflicts, and the IRGC-QF is Iran’s primary mechanism for cultivating and supporting terrorists abroad. In April 2019, the Secretary of State designated the IRGC, including the Qods Force, as a Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO). Iran also used regional proxy forces to provide deniability, in an attempt to shield it from accountability for its aggressive policies.

www.state.gov...

Yep, poor terrorist been targeted by bad Israel all the time, hey I do not drink CNN coolaid and neither any of the bias media crap.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Yep I guess history is only to be analyzed depending of agendas and what makes people feel cozy and happy inside,

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hope our frens are not foreshadowing anything nefarious...vid starts with an ominous vibe.

twitter.com...

Then again, the swamp could use a good cleansing.

Why the red blur...?

In 48 hrs they terminate 14. Guess they have good intel.

twitter.com...

May 13, 1948 – Arab–Israeli War: The Kfar Etzion massacre is committed by Arab irregulars, the day before the declaration of independence of the state of Israel on May 14.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Israel is under attack because Israel wants to be under attack , they started this for reasons we can only guess at but my guess is Netanyahu wants to strengthen his position with hard liners so he can finally form a government.

Despot that he is.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I have a solution for the rockets. put up a dome over the gaza strip.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Make of this what you will...

@laraseligman
BREAKING: @PentagonPresSec confirms that a group of 120 DOD personnel, who were in Israel for advance planning for an event, was evacuated to Germany on a C-17. They were slated to leave this week but the departure was accelerated.
3:30 PM · May 13, 2021

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: gortex

I have a solution for the rockets. put up a dome over the gaza strip.

That wouldn't stop the rockets it would just put a roof on the prison camp.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

*cough cough*

Don't mind the B-52, he landed in the UAE.

The others🤔

Edit for link: youtu.be...
really really live.. youtu.be...

edit on 13-5-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

May 13, 1948 – Arab–Israeli War: The Kfar Etzion massacre is committed by Arab irregulars, the day before the declaration of independence of the state of Israel on May 14.

Violence Beget more Violence.

The Deir Yassin massacre took place on April 9, 1948, when around 130[1] fighters from the Far-right wing Zionist paramilitary groups Irgun and Lehi killed at least 107 Palestinian Arabs, including women and children,

Deor Yassin Massacre
edit on 13-5-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Looks like Gaza is getting pounded right now. Air and ground forces are now attacking the Gaza strip.
edit on 13-5-2021 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Night live now and rockets...
youtu.be...

Edit: well as soon as i load it settled down. But that is a live live feed.
edit on 13-5-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join