It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and Palestine at it again.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The Israeli government reports Hamas has fired more than 45 missiles all over Israel. The rockets, aimed at Jerusalem, come as thousands of Israelis celebrate Jerusalem Day.

Israel and Palestine at it again.

Sharing this for awareness of current events.

I know these things have been happening for decades but this is the first time that I'm aware of since Trump left office.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
May 15 2021 looked like it could be a bad day. 5/4 days to go now? The start of year 73 out of 80.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yet another place that was fairly placid before the change in leadership...

but maybe I am just not paying as much attention as I should.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

The world is closely watching,
as we near the battle line.
And if you're truly wise,
you'll keep your eyes on Palestine!

Everything is falling in place. Perfect timing! Im ready!

+11 more 
posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

It is interesting. One of trumps accomplishments was stability in ME. Now he is gone they are back at it.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I just read they are asking for Biden to intervene...funny...hes the catylist.a reply to: Edumakated

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
We have been watching for something to possibly go down around the 17th-18th. Its a special time period. I would not be surprised to see Biden send Obama to intervein, and Obama take one to the head, but magically survive. Then things get interesting

That mosque is going to come down, one way or another, and the temple will go up in its place within a very very short time. They have the Red Hefer's ready to sacrifice. I believe they know where the Ark, and all temple gold bowls and utensils are buried under 12'. They are watching the spot closely. No one is allowed to dig yet. The window of opportunity extends only up to another 16 months, and expect its gonna go down way sooner then that. I had to teach a high school class Revelation in about 1972. Started my investigation back then, and here we are!

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

You forgot to add URL in your link.

Supposedly 200 rockets fired at Israel from Gaza since 18:00 local time tonight.
twitter.com...

No idea on the capacity of Iron Dome or risk of depletion.

twitter.com...

Here's How Israel's Iron Dome Actually Works

Video from earlier shows the moment a rocket barrage was launched from Gaza, and intercepted by the Iron Dome over Ashkelon...
twitter.com...
edit on 10-5-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This has been ramping up for weeks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Just to add.

Edit: heres the link. Don't know why it's mad. youtu.be...

edit on 10-5-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
We are in good hands , no worries.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Just when Bibi is on the ropes, infact he can't get up off the floor due to a knockout punch and Bennet and Lapid are going to form a rotational PM and government........................

Amazing how it all kicks off just when Bibi needs divine intervention and can dive in as the strong man to save Israel lol

Hey maybe I'm stuck on conspiracies but there's some funny things going on behind the scenes.

Also as much as I'm a believer in Israel and peace over there between all three religions in their homeland, it's time for these spasticated 'settlers' who uproot Palestinian olive groves, burn the locals out of their homes, then steal their land to get the eff out of Arab areas and let them live in peace. Until these idiot so called settlers are dealt with by the Israeli courts and sent back to Israel proper then what else can the people of the West Bank and Jerusalem do but protest any way they can when their very own ancient lands are being stolen by settlers who are often brand new arrivals from UK, USA, Russia, RSA etc

Israel proper is a wonderful place but these settleers need reigning in or than can never be a place for the Palestinian people. Even ex PM Olmert was stating the same around a fortnight ago in an article in Haaretz, but someone somewhere can just turn the settlers on and light the fire to create a totally unfair situation where the Palestinians have no choice but to fight back through protests then a saviour appears as per usual. Wrong so wrong, the Jewish people are meant to be G-ds example to the world of how to live ones life yet this bunch of nutters is making them look like the worst of the worst out there

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
How are people getting to blame this on Biden?

These current attacks stem from the rising tensions centered around Jewish settlers kicking Palestinian citizens out of their homes in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Irishhaf

It is interesting. One of trumps accomplishments was stability in ME. Now he is gone they are back at it.

Stability ?

International condemnation of Israel’s killing of 60 Palestinian protesters in Gaza has escalated as tens of thousands of people rallied in the coastal enclave to bury the dead

www.theguardian.com...

The number of Palestinians slain by Israeli gunfire or shelling in 2019 is 149, of whom 112 are from the Gaza Strip and 37 from the West Bank, said Mohammed Sbeihat, secretary general of the National Gathering of Palestinian Martyrs' Families

www.xinhuanet.com...

That's just a couple during Trumps reign.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

These current attacks stem from the rising tensions centered around Jewish settlers kicking Palestinian citizens out of their homes in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah.

Havnt you noticed yet that everything that happens in the World is American connected? This website is a perfect example of it. American politics are thrown into every subject. Even a mother's day thread for crying out loud.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Any actual evidence of 1 rocket fired at Israel?.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Yeah actually a whole bunch unfortunately for the "Palestine" supporters.

All live feeds where showing it. There are loads of videos everywhere. You miss the tree burning on the temple mount? Hopefully they end up burning their own mosque down.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

Which had nothing to do with the rockets. They were fired at a small town on the outskirts of the city, several miles away.

Palestinian "rockets" have no guidance systems and are fired on a ballistic trajectory like a mortar. They don't have the range to reach the Temple Mount.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

At last, somebody said it.

These rockets were fired in response to Israeli police injury 300 PalestiniansArab-Israeli who were protesting against the seizure of landhomes by Israeli authorities.

There was a nice segment on the BBC World Service earlier this week where the BBC foreign correspondent describes Israeli police bringing out a vehicle with a water canon to pursue Arab-Israeli who were attempting to leave a demonstration.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Yeah actually a whole bunch unfortunately for the "Palestine" supporters.

All live feeds where showing it. There are loads of videos everywhere. You miss the tree burning on the temple mount? Hopefully they end up burning their own mosque down.

Feel free to share these missile attacks. Palestinian ones, Not Israeli ones. All the live feeds i'm seeing are showing Israeli missiles. No actual evidence of an attack. There never is.

edit on 11-5-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join