It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Busted Planning WW3 With Biological & Genetic Weapons - Including Coronavirus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Great analysis.
Our own Boris (Wurzel) Johnson seemed quite resistant at first.
Then he gets a dose of the 'rona and comes out of hospital a few days later with an almost opposite view.
This could be due to feeling the effects of the virus first hand, of course, but now he seems to be little more than a hostage/mouthpiece for our "experts" from SAGE.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Irishhaf
As expected but the US, but the UK... assuming the story is correct.

every major player in the last 50 years has worked on bioweapons, here is the question which country either intentionally or accidently released a pathogen that wrecked the worlds economy...

Covid simply isn't effective enough to be a bio-weapon. It mostly attacks the elderly, the over weight and people with diabetes. The people who are least economically active and who aren't known for their part in warfare.

It's just not credible as a weapon.

bio weapons are not the same as nukes, once a nuke goes off its over but as we have seen with covid even the people who release it are just as at risk as the rest of us

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Tread careful on what is said. They have more than will ever be mentioned.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Interesting! So why all the emphasis on "the vaccine"???

The more I learn about this, the more the concept of the "vaccine" turning people into GMO's that are ultimately property of big pharma becomes more of a possibility.

People are volunteering to be lab rats who begin producing the manufactured spike protein... fear truly leads to insane decisions.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well said a reply to: Tulpa

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

but now he seems to be little more than a hostage/mouthpiece for our "experts" from SAGE.

If he acts in accordance with scientific advice he stands more chance of making the right decisions than if he ignores their advice for the sake of convenience , although his handling of the situation hasn't been perfect BoJo has done well in bringing the situation under control and is the reason we are starting to return to some form of normality.

The only thing Johnson is a hostage to is circumstances.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Not as powerful as they thought it would be. It's definitely a bioengineered virus, but I guess they have to work out the kinks to maximize kill count against other races. Isaiah told me no weapon they use will work against us though...

Constantly mutating itself…..and look what it’s doing to India, tons of orphans there now too. Some real damage happening now with some countries. Brazil is bad too.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You may well be right.
Personally, I have little to no trust in any of them.
There's also many with the view that their actions are more in line with trying to look good for any possible future enquiries about the handling of all this.

It's getting tiresome watching the ever moving goalposts and weasel words from these people and you can't help feeling that they're enjoying and exploiting the new found super powers they've awarded themselves on the back of this.

The "new normal" is looking to be something that none of us are going to benefit from and it's disheartening to see the globally minded repeating the same buzzwords. "Build back better" is another one which is doing the rounds in multiple places. That's not an internal policy idea. More like one agreed to by various folk in some prior agreement to which we have not been informed.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I've never accepted the "new normal" , for me and I suspect the majority we will only accept the "temporary normal" while it is necessary , I think the government understand that.

Not a BoJo fan but so far I think he's done alright.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I had a little optimism myself at first .
We can hope I'm proved wrong and everything will improve with time.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If this info is true this is either a big oops, it got out so we might as well turn it into a first strike or it was a first strike. How else can you explain things like restricting air travel within the country and letting it out everywhere. What if China is really telling the truth of only 90k infections so far. Maybe they were prepared so this was all part of the plan. China is also having issues with India at the moment. Was something new released there which is why it spiraling out of control? Way too many coincidences for this to be naturally occurring when work was being done to weaponize the virus.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Marking the thread to read later and the link

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Irishhaf
As expected but the US, but the UK... assuming the story is correct.

every major player in the last 50 years has worked on bioweapons, here is the question which country either intentionally or accidently released a pathogen that wrecked the worlds economy...

Covid simply isn't effective enough to be a bio-weapon. It mostly attacks the elderly, the over weight and people with diabetes. The people who are least economically active and who aren't known for their part in warfare.

It's just not credible as a weapon.

1: could be a test run to see how close they were.

2: it was just normal experimentation and had an oopsie.

also if the purpose is to over load hospital capabilities do you target the young and hardy and risk it getting away from you, or try to focus on the weaker population (a huge number in western nations their primary opponent).

Lastly remember I said IF the story is true..

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

but now he seems to be little more than a hostage/mouthpiece for our "experts" from SAGE.

If he acts in accordance with scientific advice he stands more chance of making the right decisions than if he ignores their advice for the sake of convenience , although his handling of the situation hasn't been perfect BoJo has done well in bringing the situation under control and is the reason we are starting to return to some form of normality.

Excuse me but BoJo the clown didn't do anything. He has no authority to issue mandates or orders to the states for a pandemic. All he can do is pander. Every individual state makes all decisions about pandemics on what to do, as long as it is constitutional, and many states did ignore the constitution like Michigan and California, and Washington, and many others.
Since he was admitted to the White House, nothing of any policy put in place by individual states that was already in effect has been changed or altered by BoJo.
You're giving credit to an NPC.
(And everyone knows why that is).
edit on 9-5-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Like the weapons labs in the US, U.K., Russia, Iran, Israel, Syria, France, Germany, Turkey to name a few haven't looked into exactly the same thing?

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Excuse me but BoJo the clown didn't do anything. He has no authority to issue mandates or orders to the states for a pandemic. All he can do is pander. Every individual state makes all decisions about pandemics on what to do, as long as it is constitutional, and many states did ignore the constitution like Michigan and California, and Washington, and many others.
Since he was admitted to the White House, nothing of any policy put in place by individual states that was already in effect has been changed or altered by BoJo.

You do realise that Boris Johnson is the British PM? Don't you?

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Basically any country engaged in gain-of-function research, or really any bio-weapon research, is knowingly playing with fire. And have they stopped any of this? I would wager a big old NO on that.

Either way, whether you release it on purpose or not is pretty irrelevant. The results are the same.

This is up there with the Mutually Assured Destruction philosophy of nuclear arsenals/ war...
Except the destruction is slow and painful. Instead of instant vaporization.

Good old human egos. SMH

“We are led by the least among us – the least intelligent, the least noble, the least visionary. We are led by the least among us and we do not fight back against the dehumanizing values that are handed down as control icons.”- Terrence McKenna

I say it's time we get mad as hell and not take it anymore!!!!!

edit on thppmSun, 09 May 2021 18:14:32 -0500k2105America/Chicago0914 by Sparkymedic because: added the video

edit on thppmSun, 09 May 2021 18:15:04 -0500k2105America/Chicago0915 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

edit on thppmSun, 09 May 2021 18:15:38 -0500k2105America/Chicago0915 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

But they didn't release them on the entire planet....But China did, careless, accidental or planned and purposeful, doesn't really matter.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

You do realise that Boris Johnson is the British PM? Don't you?

Hah, I was using that nickname for Joe Biden. BoJo is Joe Biden reversed, (sort of). Never even thought of Boris Johnson.
Everything Biden does goes south instantly FuBar so I thought it was applicable.

Sorry about that.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: McGinty

But they didn't release them on the entire planet....But China did, careless, accidental or planned and purposeful, doesn't really matter.

Indeed and the source needs to be transparently investigated and held to account. But the spin on this news seems to be shock-horror-theyre really doing this crazy sh1t! Such a reaction is disingenuous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join