It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pilot Under-Reporting Bias.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I agree!

I have had 2 sightings and didn't report either one.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Romeopsi
I agree!

I have had 2 sightings and didn't report either one.

Sorry to hear that mate but can't say I blame you - if you ever reconsider then NUFORC is a popular place to submit pilot reports and there's some pretty fascinating close range testimony found in their audio archive below.

In this remarkable collection you won't find gaggles of stuffy scientists postulating what UFOs are or are not. Instead, refreshingly, here are folks from every walk of life reporting their UFO experiences in disturbing detail, sometimes right after they occur, and sometimes as they happen in real-time-witnesses in denial or scared out of their wits, or people who simply seek an explanation following the most bizarre event their lives will ever know.

The depth of military and government agency involvement or cooperation evidenced in these telephone recordings, it must be noted, simply astounds.

Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection.

There's a good example found here where a pilot describes a very strange triangular object which flew near his aircraft.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Yes, this situation represents yet another conspiracy of silence, with many participating for decades. The American people are treated like mushrooms--kept in the dark and covered with manure.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Romeopsi

FAA stance on UFO’s……….notice Section 8 …..a term for crazies 🤪 in the military!

In a NUTS-hell Definition of Section 8 …. Section 8 was a category of discharge from the United States military, used for a service member judged mentally unfit for service. Section 8 was also often given to cross-dressers, gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people.

👽🍺✈️

edit on 14-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Very good catch there mate - I'm sure the stigma associated with 'Section 8' put a lot of pilots off reporting their experiences.

Graeme Rendall discusses his archival research below on global Foo Fighter pilot sightings from the early 1940's and turns out the same mindset was prevalent even back then.

From 6:40

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: karl 12

Yes, this situation represents yet another conspiracy of silence, with many participating for decades.

Yes couldn't agree more mate and the behind the scenes antics of the Pentagon's DIA do seem to keep popping up.

Yet, heading back to what the government says, and this statement does come straight from the Pentagon, "no government agency has taken an interest in investigating [UFOs] since the closure of Blue Book in 1969."

Something does not line up, because here we are, faced with hundreds of documents slamming right through that 1969 cut off date, and going right into being in just the last few years.

link

NASA Aerodynamicist Paul Hill also conducted some great research but was apparently too afraid to publish it 'because the main agency he was fearful of was the DIA'.

Cheers.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join