It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Caitlyn for California" [Governor] Could be a Game Changer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I love this guy's stuff. This isn't specifically about Jenner or transgender identifying folks, but it actually fits well with what I'm seeing with Jenner. Plenty of people are ready to "transition" from their previous party politics... left and right.

But of course YMMV!

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If Caitlyn ever becomes President of the US, I always said they need platform shoes.

No, not for Caitlyn, for Kim Jong-un should they ever shake hands.

[I'm no giant myself, and not to mock any size, but I have a feeling that a "God-king" of one country at 1.70 meters is not going to look comfortable in public being towered by a "lady" of 1.88 meters.]
edit on 2-5-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Awwwww... give Jenner some credit! Someone who's fathered that many kids knows how to converse with little people...

Kim will be fine

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: EternalShadow
a reply to: Boadicea

Well unfortunately I do live here. I should have left years ago.

I didn't say HIS policies and positions got him "elected" just the policies and positions that were sought. He's a sock puppet, but with less brain matter.

Burdens, er.... I mean Bidens policies and positions might be status quo for you but not for me and many others.

There's nothing game changing about a Jenner win or loss. All it does is strengthen and legitimize the push for more of what you may not want.

Wow. I don't know where exactly the disconnect is... or how to correct it... but you are completely misunderstanding what I'm saying. I don't even know where to go with this.

So thank you for weighing in, and I wish you the best of luck out there in Cali. You all sure need some!

There's no disconnect. You're enamored by the thought of some half-brained scheme to turn the radical transgender agenda on its head by electing king transgender himself on a conservative ticket.

My only point is looking past all that glitter and wondering why you would want someone who thinks they're in the wrong body to lead an entire state.

It dumbfounds me, yet you can look past that in order to achieve your political and social ends. Same with Biden and his supposed "voters". He can barely tie his shoes, but Trump had to go.

This is the new political normal and to me it's unnecessary SETTLING when you don't have to. That's dangerous.

It's a crap shoot anyway whether Jenner would follow through and not CRACK under the pressure and stigmas.

The left is about as nice as grammar school kids, but yes, good luck indeed.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: EternalShadow

My point is your advocating for turning the tide by electing a man who thinks he's a woman.

NO ONE in this thread has advocated for electing Jenner, or advocated for turning the tide by electing Jenner.

Rather, at the least the OP in specific, is simply stating that Jenner will turn the tide by running the campaign that Jenner is running. Whether Jenner wins or not. I do think there's a good chance of winning, but it's the policies and positions being taken that are the game changer.

So then you're brushing that aside I see.

Gotcha.

ETA: Quick question: Are you happy with Biden, because he has some issues as well. He was "elected" to the highest office because of policies and positions while his mental capacity was and is in severe decline. No lesson learned there?🤷🏾‍♂️

Biden wasn't elected for his policies. Biden was elected due to Trump Derangement Syndrome being screamed and shouted from the rooftops by liberals/Democrats, CNN , MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NY Times, The Atlantic, through Google/Facebook/Twitter censorship and manipulating searches.

If Jenner is elected it will be because of his/her policies. But there will be massive Jenner Derangement Syndrome from the same people who were into TDS because they can not tolerate an LGBT who leaves the Democratic Party's plantation of ideas. Democrats clearly feel " minorities and LGBT belong to" the liberals and Democrats.

Please read my response again, I didn't say HIS policies and positions. Didn't matter what he said anyway, Dominion and his minions assured the sin, er...I mean, win.

Sure, there are other transgender folks who have been elected to office, hell there's even a judge!

How would like to be lectured by a sitting judge because you just misgendered him or her? Think that wouldn't effect your case?? Sure it wouldn't.🙄

Most don't reveal their status until their in, or a little while afterwards they are 'outsed'. That's not encouraging when I consider the definition of stable. What it does indicate to me is that the struggle is ongoing for those suffering with being misplaced.

Again, not encouraging at all.

edit on 5/2/2021 by EternalShadow because: correction

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Aren't we all making a lot of assumptions?

Let's first wait and see what the rather "dogged politics" (and I agree, I can't imagine it otherwise) for this politician shall be.
But maybe that's the new trend.

There are a lot of conservative members of minority communities who feel voiceless and silenced both by the far left and radical right.

Why not?
I'd like to see what Caitlyn has to offer.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
OK, granted the first act was a bit like Mr./Mrs. Garrison from South Park.

Now that I've finally transitioned into this uppity white cow, all the "fags" and "Mr. Slave" can go to hell!
I mean they never fought for any rights I'm suddenly enjoying right now (wink, wink).
They have no right for marriage equality!
But apologies were made, and apparently it was just the Chanel behind the ears that was still a bit of a puddle.
A learning curve of sorts, I suppose.
You've got to forgive at some point.

Yeah, so let's see what the next Sister Act is going to be like.
At least it's unlikely to be boring.
edit on 2-5-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Another thread where someone doesn't understand the OP or their post, changes the subject to another topic, and derails the thread. Typical.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Another thread where someone doesn't understand the OP or their post, changes the subject to another topic, and derails the thread. Typical.

Passive aggressive much?

🤦🏾‍♂️

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

There's no disconnect. You're enamored by the thought of some half-brained scheme to turn the radical transgender agenda on its head by electing king transgender himself on a conservative ticket.

And there it is. No, I am not enamoured by this thought, or by Jenner, or anything else. This is a discussion forum. I am here to discuss. If that's what I meant, that's what I would have said. I did not because I do not.

I see a conflict between a newly declared transgender candidate's policies and positions with the established policies and positions of Transgender Activism. I provided specific examples. I said what I meant.

My only point is looking past all that glitter and wondering why you would want someone who thinks they're in the wrong body to lead an entire state.

I see no "glitter" to look "past." I don't "want" anything here.

I cannot vote for Jenner. I do not want to vote for Jenner. I would not vote for Jenner if given the option. I will not vote for Jenner. Can I make that any clearer?

It dumbfounds me...

Indeed.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

There are a lot of conservative members of minority communities who feel voiceless and silenced both by the far left and radical right.

Yes! Not just conservatives of course, liberals and moderates and independents as well. We're at a point in society and politics where there is just one "correct" way to think about any subject in polite society, and other voices are cancelled. In the process, of course, great ideas and thoughts are silenced -- some/many that would actually serve us all better. I think Jenner can appeal to those voters on the left who feel voiceless and silenced as well, including others in the LGBT community, who are not well-served by the current Trans ideology and activism.

Why not?
I'd like to see what Caitlyn has to offer.

I would as well. And I'm pretty sure California is ready for someone to make them a new and improved offer. Jenner doesn't fit into any of the neatly proscribed "boxes" society demands, and has already shown that to the voters with these positions on contentious issues. Jenner may be the candidate who doesn't offer anyone everything they want, but offers everyone something they want, and most of what they need.

And California definitely needs some new answers!

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Passive aggressive much?

🤦🏾‍♂️

I'm not sure you know what passive-aggressive means.

Makes sense though since your ability to comprehend is lacking.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Passive aggressive much?

🤦🏾‍♂️

I'm not sure you know what passive-aggressive means.

Makes sense though since your ability to comprehend is lacking.

Definition of Passive/Aggressive: Of, relating to, or characterized by habitual passive resistance to requirements for performance in occupational or social situations, as by procrastination, stubbornness, sullenness, or inefficiency.
adj. Showing passive, sometimes obstructionist resistance to following authoritative instructions in interpersonal or occupational situations.

Example of being passive aggressive: "I'm not sure you know what passive aggressive means"

An inability to stay on topic and spending posts insulting people is another great example.

When it comes to the topic: Jenner for Gov of California
It would be passive aggressive of me to say I don't care either way really, and then be too busy to vote. Which would be passive/aggressively saying I wouldn't vote for a transexual person.

When it comes to my position:
1. I say Jenner would be perfect for California.
2. If I lived there I'd vote for her/him.
3. I'm a lifelong conservative who loved sparring with Marxists as early as age 18 in Univ.
4. I don't care Jenner is LGBT
5. I vote based on policies, not personality or color of skin or LGBT
6. I care about policies

In this way I am being passive-aggressive towards you as I am saying something as an avowed conservative and I am doing it in a way that is certain to upset
people because it is the opposite of what a conservative
is supposed to think or do according to liberals.

Do you comprehend? Again, being passive-aggressive about the way you treated the person in a useless post that was way off topic. This demonstrates passive-aggressive violation of the rules/authority/moderators who deem derailing posts worthy of being deleted.

To be clear, as a conservative I don't give a rats behind:
1. if a person is purple
2. which consenting adult a person choose to have sex with, as long as they are not using that person for personal gain
3. if a person has personality quirks
4. I care about politically conservative policies
5. I care about a proven intellect
6. I care about a proven record of (at a minimum) liking if not a love of the American people and the nation.

Democratic politicians:
1. don't like the American people
2. don't like the nation and are openly ashamed of the USA
3. have policies that will bankrupt the nation
4. will be manipulatively intrusive in personal lives because they think the nation was founded in evil and they think the masses are too stupid to take care of themselves
5. Because of this the "perfect person" (what you claim to be in your avatar) would be the last person on earth I'd vote for

Again #5 is very passive-aggressive, comprehend?

edit on 5/3/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Jenner can be in the books for literally being the first 'dickless' politician in office.

Been plenty of metaphorical ones already unfortunately.

Any way, Pee Wee Herman (the literal character not the actor who plays him.) could get elected and I'd be happy as long as he was doing his damn job properly.

Be a dude who think's he is a woman, I don't care, just do your job and leave your gender and personal issues out of it.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Here are some more definitions for you.

being, marked by, or displaying behavior characterized by the expression of negative feelings, resentment, and aggression in an unassertive passive way (as through procrastination and stubbornness)

Passive-aggressive behavior is characterized by a pattern of passive hostility and an avoidance of direct communication. Inaction where some action is socially customary is a typical passive-aggressive strategy (showing up late for functions, staying silent when a response is expected). Such behavior is sometimes protested by associates, evoking exasperation or confusion. People who are recipients of passive-aggressive behavior may experience anxiety due to the discordance between what they perceive and what the perpetrator is saying.

Since you seem to be in the mood for lengthy responses go ahead and further elaborate how I'm being passive aggressive.

Tell me how I'm being passive, indirect, and non-confrontational.

If anything I'm straight to the point, and pretty clear about what I have an issue about.

Also, since this keeps being brought up. If you take my avatar seriously and literally that is on you. It's a joke. I am not the most male. GeezLouise made that avatar for me. Like her avatar that states "She's the most female."

My initial comment was pretty direct. EternalShadow made the OP into something it wasn't. When pressed by Boadicea he continued to misconstrue what was said in the OP so that he could continue airing his greivances.

You thinking that my statements are passive aggressive and coming up with some long ass comment, that in my opinion fails to prove anything, gives me enough reason to think you don't comprehend either.

And then you make the case that you are morally superior (give Zosimov's thread a read) person because you consider yourself a conservative individual, and then equate me to be like a democrat politician? That's absurd.

Instead of typing out something lengthy and illogical why don't you just come out and say what you think?

I'm pretty sure I can guess what you think of me, but I'd like to see you prove me wrong.

Anyways the topic on hand is Jenner's run for governor. It's not about me.

----------------------------------------

If Jenner wants to run, that's his right. Like the OP, I think it will be interesting to see how it plays out. Many trans activists are against him and say that he's anti-trans because of comments he made about trans people and sports and how children shouldn't be allowed to transition.

I think it's interesting to see that a trans person such as Jenner is being accused of being transphobic by other trans people and allies because he doesn't just go along with the narrative, and isn't afraid to have his own opinions.

I know a few trans people who share the same opinion, but keep quiet because they fear ostracization.

The whole thing is a #show, and it wouldn't surprise me if the whole trans movement imploded. There have already been accounts of people whose parents either encouraged their identity dysphoria or forced it upon them that have been "de-transitioning." Luckily, in the case of children they are only on hormone blockers, and haven't had any gender reassignment operations. But the effects of the hormone blocking are long lasting.

If Jenner does indeed become governor, I'd be intrigued to see what affect it has on the trans community.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

If Jenner wants to run, that's his right. Like the OP, I think it will be interesting to see how it plays out. Many trans activists are against him and say that he's anti-trans because of comments he made about trans people and sports and how children shouldn't be allowed to transition.

I think it's interesting to see that a trans person such as Jenner is being accused of being transphobic by other trans people and allies because he doesn't just go along with the narrative, and isn't afraid to have his own opinions.

I agree. I think what makes it extra interesting is that Jenner has led a full life, providing many varied experiences and perspectives. Jenner's policies and positions will be informed and shaped by the combination of his entire life experience, not just identifying as transgender. Which is actually a relatively recent choice.

I also get the feeling -- and this may just be me -- that Jenner does not harbor the animosity and ill will against women that seems to fuel so much of the Trans Activism. Whether pre-existing this animosity is pre-existing or borne of their conflicts with women as a class, I'm not seeing that with Jenner. Having so many daughters, including step daughters, Jenner will have a good grasp of how the Trans Activist agenda is harmful to women and girls. Likewise, having experience with the trans community at large provides Jenner greater insight into how the Trans Activists dismiss legitimate concerns and issues of women out of hand.

One thing I can respect and admire about Jenner is that although he has been criticized and even condemned by the Trans Activist community, Jenner has not rejected the transgender community or returned the trash talk, and seems to want to be fair and respectful of both.

I know a few trans people who share the same opinion, but keep quiet because they fear ostracization.

I really feel for these people. They have experiences and thoughts and ideas that deserve to be considered as well, and their own particular wants and needs and circumstances. But they are silenced and attacked for daring to express a dissenting or alternative view. "Cancel culture."

Jenner cannot be cancelled. They cannot have Jenner fired, or turn family and friends against him, or deny him a platform to speak, or otherwise ruin his life. Jenner has the money and position and friends/associates to run a campaign on his own terms.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Looks like Sean Hannity will be interviewing Jenner tonight on FOXNews.

Anyone truly interested in Jenner's politics should probably watch it, as it's the first interview she will be giving.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Thanks for the heads up! If I don't catch it tonight, I'll look for a video tomorrow.

I saw one video that was put out for the campaign, and I thought it was pretty good.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Here's the video I saw if you're interested.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I hope Jenner wins. What poetic justice that would be when they recall Newsom.
We saw some interviews for a certain 3 letter agency where the women were declaring “ and my pronoun is she and her”! Strangest thing I’ve seen in awhile. I didn’t see that in Jenners interview.
The progressives won’t support her obviously because she is running as a conservative. They are already trashing her just like they trash Candice and everyone else who takes a stand against their crazy politics.
edit on 6-5-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join