It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIGHT WING BACKLASH Twenty generals call for coup against Macron warning of ‘civil war’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

The MSM fights back...

1. The letter is signed NOT ONLY by "the retired generals", it's signed by at least 2 active duty generals (Eric CHAMPOISEAU (Armée de l'Air) and Jean Yves NIELLY (Troupes de Marine)) and many others active duty men (there are 7197 verified signes right now).

Link 1

2. All the active duty military who signed the letter are now on military trial for violating "Devoir de réserve". The Minister of Defense has been quoted as saying she "asked for the sanctions"

Link 2

3. They are not affiliated in any sense with "far-right" Marie Le Pen and her party, however the last one expressed her strong support

Link 3

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The generals should send Macron an ultimatum, with a deadline attached.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

If the military do take over do they take over Algeria again too?

Doubt that would be a situation. If it comes to full-on culture conflict in France, they'll have their hands plenty full at home.

Already, no less than 10% of the French Army has been on internal security duties in France for YEARS.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yay for religious bs... its what God wants for us to be perpetual hate and war right?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I am thinking this may be part of a French deep state strategy. It fits nicely with preparing the population for a conflict with a high number of casualties - see my earlier post - and another puzzle piece I have been wondering about for a while. In 2015 the French military inaugurated a new headquarters and it's kinda big, like really way oversized if you crunch some numbers. And that is before even going into its highly symbolical shape.

Here is a thread from 2017 I made about it that got little attention:

Hexagon In The Hexagon - France's New Military HQ

Pre Brexit comparison:

Active military personnel

US 1,429,995
EU 1,423,097

and France alone: 207,000

2.5 as many people in Pentagon as in Hexagon. But Office space in Hexagon more than 1.2 times the Pentagon's. EU and US active military by numbers: same size. US vs France almost seven times in numbers.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC,

One LONG VIEW bit to note is that the generations in Europe that personally experienced the Second World War are largely gone. Generations coming up may not so dedicated to the idea of keeping the peace.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Macron is one of the names that comes up as a possibility of being the Antichrist. Lets see if he receives a mortal head wound, then recovers.

Messiah In The Hexagon

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
If that Nazi apologist LePen thinks something is a good idea you can be sure it absolutely isn't.

When you have illegal aliens coming over destroying your country and leadership continues to let it happen, I'd fully support a leader willing to come along and put an end to it on whatever way he sees fit. Where do you see the bad idea?

Le Pen and the National Front were active Nazi collaborators during WW2. They call the occupation of France in WW2 'not that bad' and the Holocaust 'a minor note in history'.

Is there any country in histry where military dictatorship has been a good idea?

You probably not even know when WW2 took place. The Le Pen you're talking about would be more than 100 years old now. Nazis were in France in the 1940's.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Heh heh. One could convincingly argue the public beheading of school teachers isn't a 'good idea', either.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Short memory syndrome is certainly going to be exploited but there are aspects of this that have me wondering. The usual war for profit and military industrial complex shenanigans aside it is as if the deep state ( or a faction of it) has known something for quite a while that is kept from the general public.

Prophecy (biblical or other), remote viewing (future events), AI based prediction? To name just a few scenarios. The all new and shiny huge Russian military cathedral also comes to mind. Sends a very mixed message that one...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

He's was born in 1928 and was the younger NF founders. Look up the prominent roles the NF founders played in the early 40s occupation.
edit on 28-4-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Good out of the box thinking. Makes me wonder what role CERN has.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Just for once, I'll agree with you.

Military coups are, generally speaking, really bad ideas.

Didn't one of Frances last coups result in a wee fella name of Napoleon...or some such??

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Nope. Name was De Gaulle. "Committees of Public Safety", etc.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Was that a coup, or was it someone stepping into a vacuum created by the fall of Vichy France after the Liberation??

But, yeah, I can see where you're coming from.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Hi Seagull!

Oh no ... I mean, what year was it, 1962 or so, in the middle of the crisis with the French Army wanting to retain control over Algeria? De Gaulle's comeback.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Oh, right!!!

I had completely forgotten that.

That would qualify, I think.

Thanks for the reminder!!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Old Macron sure is popular these days.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Do it!

And may God have mercy on those commie souls, because you should not have one shred of it.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I haven't read any of this thread but I agree with the generals. Something has to be done to preserve Europe as a whole. Not just France.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join