It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIGHT WING BACKLASH Twenty generals call for coup against Macron warning of ‘civil war’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Even if you find people that call themselves nazi, they won't be able to take over the world no matter how hard they try.

Because the world has been taken already by TPTB.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: RMFX1
Islam is now where Christianity was a few centuries ago.

Nonsense.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Agreed. Poster does not understand Islam one jot.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Please.

Elucidate.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Of course if France went over to the Right now from an ethnic French based perspective then conflict with Germany in it's current state would occur, but perhaps people could learn from their mistakes.

How, why? Are you speaking about the government or the people? You say this like it's common knowledge, please educate me on your thoughts because they sound outlandish to a German citizen.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ash614

Are you really sure?

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: bastion

Even if you find people that call themselves nazi, they won't be able to take over the world no matter how hard they try.

Because the world has been taken already by TPTB.

Some of which were once Nazi?

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Your posts are so to the point. I wonder why people remain so uninformed about the Islamics.
I knew that they were trouble befor the gulf war began. I saw on TV where they destroyed a very large Budda statue
yha was very old and beautiful, because they cannot tolerate any symbols of others beliefs or culture.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: justdust

They are allowed to lie to you as long as it benefits their religion. No regrets.

That is all I need to know, in theory, but I know plenty more facts that collide heavy with our western mindset. Like how they treat women. How the women treat their daughters and raise them is a big part of the problem.

They are correct on saying toilet paper is a dirty way of cleaning though and I like their idea of banking.

edit on 1.5.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I have done at great length in other threads over the past ten years. I will perhaps dig out an old response & paste it here, as it really is crucial that people understand that Islam is a bogus bastardisation of Judeo-Christian tradition, it is barbaric by nature, and calls for abhorrent punishments in Hell for anyone who refuses to submit to the 'strong arm' of Mohammed & the 'Greatest Deceiver' - Allah ('Islam' means 'submit', and 'the Greatest Deceiver' is one of Allah's self-styled honorifics).

As noted, whoever posts in support of Islam, or claims that Islam can be equated with Christianity, does not understand Islam one jot. Christianity has a more complex story, and requires much discussion to get a good grip on the truest form - Islam, conversely, is brutally simple.

Fundamentalist Islam, is actually just Islam in its basic form, It is & always has been brutal, for the enjoyment of simple, perverse, sadistic thieves. Moderate Islam practice involves being disobedient to the brutal call of Allah to rape, loot & pillage in wars of conquest against all infidels until the world belongs to Satan *ahem* 'Allah', the Greatest Deceiver. Who has poisoned the image of the Judeo-Christian tradition, which was complete & fulfilled in Christ, with no need for another 'major prophet', the epileptic paedophile named Mohammed, who systematically tried to destroy the Judeo-Christian lineage of churches which had organically flourished in North Africa & around the Mediterranean in the time since Christ's ascension.

"Join my new religion! You can fight, # & steal your way across the lands, slaughtering, raping & stealing, destroying all traces of the movement of the Christians along the way. While you're busy with that, just let me go inside the tents of my nine year old female sexual partner, who was my wife from the age of six. It's totally legit, you can do it too if you like."

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Do you see the similarities between what you describe and how every colonization of the new world took place a few hundred years ago?

How the church treated scientists?

The brutality against specific types of sinners like homosexuals and women believed to be witches?

Did anybody turn the other cheek during the holy wars?

What happened to 'love thy neighbor' during the inquisition?

Did you ever study the history of forced conversions of natives in the new world?

The support of slavery?

Violence against Jews?

Christianity has a dark history, very similar to Islam with regards to how they went about expanding and solidifying the faith.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Just to follow up, he personally hasn't heard anything about this. I was hoping for some info but he's abroad somewhere at the moment.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Just to follow up, he personally hasn't heard anything about this. I was hoping for some info but he's abroad somewhere at the moment.

Thanks for the follow up Bones
Maybe the whole story was some political plot, the again we did have it on a fair few media outlets here in Britain, maybe the French covered it up real quick, they do seem to be under some hidden hand gov't over there no doubt the tentacles can turn off the media pretty quick if it threatens to upset the visible PTB

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

The Government of course, and how can it seem outlandish to a German that Globo-homo will not tolerate any form of ethnic Nationalism, Merkel would have a wobbly fit if France attempted to reverse multi-culturism.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa
The French are very patriotic, we Germans know that too and so does she and other politicians.

It's all to be seen in relation to culture and history. There's a difference in perception both in- and extrinsicly viewed, between someone in France yelling "viva la France!" and someone in Germany yelling "Lang lebe Deutschland".

Of course she would not tolerate it, but she is gone in September politically. And it's not like war would break out.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
So many of the branches of Islam that currently hold sway are diametrically opposed to the core principles upon which 'western' nations and society are built on.
Unless there is a sudden step change in Islamic thinking then I'm afraid confrontation and conflict are inevitable.
Its just a matter of when, how widespread and how severe.

There is a cancer in France that needs cutting out.

The rest of us should take heed and act accordingly.

If that all sounds rather alarmist and fearmongering.....it is.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

never heard of

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You can do this job if there is someone to help you get rid of them

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join