It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise Of SADS With COVID Vaccinations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I wanted the vaccine. Applied for it and waited but they never called me. Then I got sick and they immediately started sending me emails to go get it. Too late.

I mean not only the vaccine is a mess, also the people behind its distribution.

I could die because their mess.
edit on 27-4-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I got my first shot 4 days after I signed up. I guess results can vary.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I got my first shot 4 days after I signed up. I guess results can vary.

Yes. They sent me an email saying I was approved and wait for another message with date when I'd get the shot. That never happened.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I would have followed up.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I would have followed up.

I did that of course but they ignored me. Someone else got my shot for sure.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I guess it varies from place to place. Like I said, four days after my age group qualified.

A thought, were you on one of those "standby" lists? For unused doses?

edit on 4/27/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Why aren’t any autopsies being performed ?

Why aren’t all people who die within 1 year of these experimental gene therapies having autopsies performed?

Why isn’t there an active tracking system in place for adverse events?

You act as if they are actively trying to find any deaths.

It’s madness to believe that we can spend how many trillion on this rollout and how many to shock this dying economy, yet can’t do better than VAERS.

1%. That’s how many adverse events are reported.

That’s why there is no active tracking.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Randyvine

Fear and ignorance lead to things like burning witches. Disease is caused by evil spirits, everybody knows that! Washing hands? Ridiculous!

Deny the science because you don't understand it. Go ahead. It won't get you far. Think about how we are "communicating" right now. Where did that come from?

You're playing your part to the letter.
And what, do you claim, is that "part?"

Fear and ignorance lead from 2 weeks to flatten the curve, to full blown ignorance. Over a year later and we still need masks?

Yeah, lets talk about fear and ignorance...

By the way, I hear Sweden is doing just fine.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I guess fear and ignorance are golden as long as they cause
people to run out and vax up. Over some hyped up, red carpet
media event born of deceptive political environment and served
as a perfect power grab for a party hinged 100% left.

And desperately looking for a way around Trump. With it's
obvious ties to China. The same country that released this oh
so deadly crap you have to get tested for before you know you
have it.

And then proceeded to lie about it to the world as long as they
could. With every intention of letting it gain momentum. So that
it would have the devastating effects they were hoping for.

Cuomo Pelosi to name a few. 'Oh go ahead go out to the diner"
"'Go on a cruise if you want to"

Only to see it failing early on causing them to inflate the numbers
by filling nursing homes with covid patients. Murdering thousands
of elderly people. Mask on mask off. Fauci admits he's a liar.

But then upon seeing all this (and that's just the tip of the iceberg
ladies and gentlemen) and far more.

I'm fearful and ignorant if I don't get right in that line for a vaccine
the FDA still lists as an experimental treatment.

God damn right I'm an antivaxxer now and you can blame it on
all the smart people who had anything to do with the above.

I never seen such a bunch wacky idiots in my life.

It's shocking.

edit on 27-4-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Maybe. It doesn't matter now. I need to wait about 3 months IF I want to take it. Many things can happen in 3 months.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

How long term do you reckon would be appropriate? Is there some cutoff point?

Phase III trials were completed. Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" enabled that to be done quite rapidly because of the money poured into it, but it was still Phase III.

Clinical development is a three-phase process. During Phase I, small groups of people receive the trial vaccine. In Phase II, the clinical study is expanded and vaccine is given to people who have characteristics (such as age and physical health) similar to those for whom the new vaccine is intended. In Phase III, the vaccine is given to thousands of people and tested for efficacy and safety.

Many vaccines undergo Phase IV formal, ongoing studies after the vaccine is approved and licensed.

www.cdc.gov...

CDC 🤔

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Hundreds of millions of people have been vaccinated even you worst case scenario put people at less risk from the vaccine than from bee stings or lightning strikes.

You have more chance of being molested by a celebrity.

You have more chance of being abducted by aliens.

You have more chance of being accidentally shot by your own child.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
But what are the long term affects especially if people keep needing "boosters"? Hell even if they wouldn't need boosters we have no idea what this new type of vaccine will do to the body over time.

I'll remain in the control group thanks.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod
And there have been no studies to see how it reacts with other medications.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: ATruGod
And there have been no studies to see how it reacts with other medications.

Good point.
That is what Phase 4 trials are for, which were completely skipped for this to be rushed to market.

Phage is our phase 4 tester here at ATS, if he suddenly stops posting then.........

Here is another example of a woman that went into Anaphylactic shock within 15 minutes, and died the next day.

woman died suddenly on Mar. 24, 2021 the day after getting the first dose of an experimental COVID-19 biologic....experienced an anaphylactic reaction to the shot during the 15-minute observation period following administration of the biologic on Mar. 23....She was subsequently transported by ambulance to Stormont Vail Hospital in Topeka where she was pronounced dead the next day

Again risk verses reward, I must ask is it worth taking the chance ?
edit on 27-4-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Hundreds of millions of people have been vaccinated even you worst case scenario put people at less risk from the vaccine than from bee stings or lightning strikes.

You’re full of it because nobody knows the long term effects yet. Now in 5 - 10 years and almost everyone has been vaccinated we can have this discussion.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I know a guy, who knows a guy, who’s uncle works with a guy, who’s cousin knows this guy who took the vax and three days later, the guy’s d*ck fell clean off. Gotta be careful with these govmint vaccines.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If people sat in a football stadium and have a good day out but there was one catch, death will appear and take two random people out and 10 he will give horrific side effects. Imagine you could see him appear and look around. It could be you but the guy to your left says that there is safety in numbers and the chances it will be you is very slim.
Would you feel a bit nervous? Would your self preservation instinct kick in?

Now death looks into your direction. Frightened yet?
The guy next to you says it doesn't matter if any of the others die, as if they are just cardboard cut outs without families or loved ones.
As long as it isn't you, right?
Death now hovers towards you, arm stretched out. Regrets anyone?
And the guy next to you slumps over dead, another falls over dead further down to your left. Their families are screaming, these two are gone for good, for no other reason than attending the stadium event.

Are you glad, nothing happened to you and it was others that died?
Now death starts speaking and he says that none of you are safe. You could have complications at any time for the next 20 years. He laughs and leaves.
Do you wish you hadn't gone there?

Well to me this is exactly how I see anyone who asks for a vaccine. No care for those that do die and a hearty belief that nothing will happen to them. A lottery of death and disability for the greater good [which as of yet has to be proven to be the case].
So many happy people tweeting that they had the jab at last are now as dead as a dodo.

Now, I won't go to an event like that, totally cutting out any chances to die there.
I'll take my chances with the virus that I probably won't even know having if I catch it and if I fall ill for a couple of weeks, I'll take that over any unknowns any time. If I would have the tiny, minute chance of falling very ill, I'd know it wasn't because of my decisions. It would be natural.

No need to up the ante just for the excitement of it. I feel a lot here make positive points for this death lottery because deep down it dawns on them that it ain't right, it ain't safe and you are increasing your chance of a bad outcome.
Do you know that any other drug would have been recalled after this many deaths and side effects?
But you don't have to recall if they don't acknowledge a link. The crafty buggers.

Everyone who dies with covid is a covid death.
Everyone who dies directly after the vaccine however is not a vaccine death....🙄

Wakey wakey sleepyheads!

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

You’re full of it because nobody knows the long term effects yet. Now in 5 - 10 years and almost everyone has been vaccinated we can have this discussion.

Except that this is a known technology, we already know the effects because we've been using slightly different version for years now.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonofaSkunk
I know a guy, who knows a guy, who’s uncle works with a guy, who’s cousin knows this guy who took the vax and three days later, the guy’s d*ck fell clean off. Gotta be careful with these govmint vaccines.
What kind of idiot comments this?
People have been permanently injured and even died due to the toxic sludge they are calling a vaccine.
What was it grandma used to say?''If you've got nothing sensible to say ,say nothing'' or we might think you're part of the 77th brigade.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join