It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise Of SADS With COVID Vaccinations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Sudden
Adult
Death
Syndrome

But actually that wasn't really a thing until now the real SADS is this
SADS

People are dying suddenly for no reason after they take the vaccination and because there is no reason other than the vaccination which is not allowed to be blamed they are using this term SADS, but they have rebranded the real thing.

Here is an example of somebody who died from "SADS" after taking the vaccination
Healthy 28 year old women dies within 2 days of being vaccinated

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

No reason. Just dead.

Her mom said "Autopsy shows no other red flags." Does that mean no cause of death was provided?

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Apparently anybody that takes the vaccine should be given this warning for informed consent, I doubt this is happening anywhere in the world.

1. Known injury and deaths from Messenger RNA prions, which in the case of cattle, results in “Mad Cow Disease,” and in the case of human beings, results in the manifestation of brain dysfunction and hysteria;

2. Known injury and death from anaphylactic shock resulting from the infusion of Messenger RNA through the vaccine;

3. Known injury and death from toxic lung, heart, and brain paralysis resulting from the infusion of Messenger RNA through the vaccine;

4. Known injury and death from toxic blood clotting resulting from the infusion of Messenger RNA through the vaccine; and:

5. Known injury and death from toxemia arising from infertility complications resulting from the infusion of Messenger RNA through the vaccine.

When they die from the above it is now SADS not the vaccine.

I have to think the possible cure(vaccine) could be worse for somebody with a strong immune system.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

1) Perhaps you may want provide the mechanism whereby this could happen with the mRNA vaccines? Did the victim display indications of prion disease?

2) The possibility of anaphylactic shock exists with other vaccines. That is why I sat down for 20 minutes after a flu shot last year. Anaphylactic shock is treatable. Did the victim perish due to anaphylactic shock?

3) Please site sources. Did the autopsy indicate any of these conditions?

4) Blood clotting is not associated with mRNA vaccines. Neither the J&J vaccine or the Astrazenica vaccines are mRNA vaccines. Did the autopsy indicate blood clotting?

5) Please cite sources. The victim of SADS died due to infertility?

edit on 4/27/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

The number of high-profile people who died after being Covid-19 vaccinated is astounding.

The percentage of "regular" people dying after the Covid-19 vaccine must be higher.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The number of high-profile people who died after being Covid-19 vaccinated is astounding.

Is it a lot greater than the number of high-profile people who don't?
How about those who die after not being vaccinated?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I think I'm gonna claim antivaxxer now.

Carry on world!
edit on 27-4-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

Yay.
Fear and ignorance scores!

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yay.
Fear and ignorance scores!

Fear is just a survival mechanism and a damn good one.

And ignorance should be common place for ugly little worms like Fauci.

it's all to much Phage. Way over the top even and you from your position?

You're playing your part to the letter. Nothing more nothing less.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Fear and ignorance lead to things like burning witches. Disease is caused by evil spirits, everybody knows that! Washing hands? Ridiculous!

Deny the science because you don't understand it. Go ahead. It won't get you far. Think about how we are "communicating" right now. Where did that come from?

You're playing your part to the letter.
And what, do you claim, is that "part?"

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Nothing sinister, I give you that. You're simply on your side of the fence
with your decisive conclusions. I still haven't had as much as a sniffle
in all of this.

The whole thing just looks retarded to me. lol

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Nothing sinister, I give you that. You're simply on your side of the fence
with your decisive conclusions.
Sounds like a waffle.

I still haven't had as much as a sniffle in all of this.
Good for you.

The whole thing just looks retarded to me.
Good for you. Others might have other experiences. Just maybe. Nah, just lies. That's the ticket.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Good for me? who knows? I do continue to hope good things for you
and the world we share.

A waffle

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I’m waiting for the different types of cancers to kick in. Probably going to take a couple years. I love how people get mad about speculation, yet everything about this vaccine is speculation since they skipped any long term testing.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

How long term do you reckon would be appropriate? Is there some cutoff point?

Phase III trials were completed. Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" enabled that to be done quite rapidly because of the money poured into it, but it was still Phase III.

Clinical development is a three-phase process. During Phase I, small groups of people receive the trial vaccine. In Phase II, the clinical study is expanded and vaccine is given to people who have characteristics (such as age and physical health) similar to those for whom the new vaccine is intended. In Phase III, the vaccine is given to thousands of people and tested for efficacy and safety.

Many vaccines undergo Phase IV formal, ongoing studies after the vaccine is approved and licensed.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

How long term do you reckon would be appropriate?

10 - 15 years
edit on 27-4-2021 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Stage III trials last 10-15 years? Examples?

Oh, that's just how long you think it should take. And that's what I asked. No need to reply.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

The creation of a vaccine involves scientists and medical experts from around the world, and it usually requires 10 to 15 years of research before the vaccine is made available to the general public.

Source

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Your source:

Once the test vaccine has been cleared for further investigation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, at least three more phases of thorough clinical trials are conducted on human volunteers to test vaccine efficacy, to determine appropriate dosage, and to monitor for adverse side effects, etc

Those three phases were completed. It happened fast because government money was poured into the process.

Your source:

The last phase involves a test group of up to tens of thousands of human volunteers.
See above. And yes, tens of thousands of volunteers took part.

Can you show me where phase III trials should take 10-15 years?

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Thoroughly though? Nope, we both know there was nothing thorough about it. The average time just for the exploratory phase is 2 - 4 years, which is my whole point. No long term testing has been done. Good luck on being the experiment.

Source

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join