It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise Of SADS With COVID Vaccinations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah I don't like this it pushes the narrative too far the other way setting up a battle between sides.

People really need to be able to choose their own health care for good bad or indifferent; it's a sword that cuts both ways.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Sudden
Adult
Death
Syndrome

But actually that wasn't really a thing until now the real SADS is this
SADS

People are dying suddenly for no reason after they take the vaccination and because there is no reason other than the vaccination which is not allowed to be blamed they are using this term SADS, but they have rebranded the real thing.

Yep... and I firmly believe that vaccines are the cause of many if not most cases of SIDS as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust
"The number of high-profile people who died after being Covid-19 vaccinated is astounding."

Is it a lot greater than the number of high-profile people who don't?

You used to be sane. Wonder what happened.

If memory serves, you used to also support people's right to choose... I'm now waiting for the COVID nonsense to alter your brain and turn you into a radical pro forced-vaxxer.

How about those who die after not being vaccinated?

Disingenuous much?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
But what are the long term affects especially if people keep needing "boosters"? Hell even if they wouldn't need boosters we have no idea what this new type of vaccine will do to the body over time.

I'll remain in the control group thanks.

Not to mention the potential for ongoing malicious machinations.

This is gene therapy. This is 'software engineering for the body' (the actual words of one of the inventors himself in his TED talk).

What is to prevent them from using the first jab to get people accustomed to it, then slowly, over time, modifying the jabs o do different things.

It is genetic engineering. Anyone supporting this is simply and purely irrational, uneducated/fully indoctrinated, and/or insane.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Hitler was into genetic engineering.

I was taught as a child that he was a very bad person and that genetic engineering is barbaric.

Was I lied to?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Well, I dunno, but it seems like a simple probability problem.

If I take sensible precautions, what are the odds I catch the virus?

If I catch the virus anyway, what are the odds that I won't die from it?

If I volunteer to take the vaccine, what are the odds that I will have the vaccine in my system?

If I DON'T take the vaccine, what are the odds that I won't die from it?

Hmm, I like odds that are in my favor. Don't you?

IMHO.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
In a way a vaccine trains your immune system to combat a particular potential opponent, in this case nades and a assault riffle to take out a spider.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

This injection has never been tried on humans before. It is dangerous and unknown. Such things are to be expected. The recipients are essentially test subjects, and all will pay some price for such reckless behavior.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join