It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise Of SADS With COVID Vaccinations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Hundreds of millions of people have been vaccinated even you worst case scenario put people at less risk from the vaccine than from bee stings or lightning strikes.

You have more chance of being molested by a celebrity.

You have more chance of being abducted by aliens.

You have more chance of being accidentally shot by your own child.

You’re full of it because nobody knows the long term effects yet. Now in 5 - 10 years and almost everyone has been vaccinated we can have this discussion.

Except that this is a known technology, we already know the effects because we've been using slightly different version for years now.
Yeah tell that to the dead ferrets.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

The number of high-profile people who died after being Covid-19 vaccinated is astounding.

Is it a lot greater than the number of high-profile people who don't?
How about those who die after not being vaccinated?

Huh. Sounds like you're saying all the vaccine deaths are okay, as long as they're lower than the falsely-attributed (inflated) Covid deaths.

Not surprising for someone who prides himself as "logical" but who instead just plays devil's advocate.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
My Mother had her second shot today. (Astra Zenica)

She's having a nap right now but I'm checking on her regularly to make sure she's okay.

I tried to tell her to be cautious but she trusts the vaccine.

Her life, her choice whether I like it or not.

edit on 2742021 by Wide-Eyes because: a a

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Always looking for a link between the vaccine and someones death. Well, just say you are scared to get the shot and leave it at that. Nobody needs your conspiracies when there is no proof to back them up.
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I know I won't be getting this vaccine

COVID would have to be around 40-50x more lethal among GENPOP before I did that

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
you see commercials for pharmaceuticals that list the crazy possible side effects and people take them without pause. but, the vaccine - no way!

it's absurd.

when people are listed as dying from the coronavirus you all say it was something else like a poor heart or whatever. NOW though, you're sure people's deaths are from the vaccine. jhc

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Breaking:

Government classifies Covid-19 Vaccine as a POISON: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thankyou PillarOfFire!

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I continue to be amazed with my health improvement since completing the moderna vaccine. I am forced to consider how great trump said he felt after treatment, he said he felt amazing. I do too. I am full of energy, and I have been on home oxygen for years. Not anymore. I have not worn it in 2 weeks now. I am rock hounding again. I climbed up to a waterfall Sunday. I for one, have recieved multiple vaccines in my life, and never until now had one with so many favorable, life changing, positive effects on me. My neighbors too. They are 67 and 72, and like me, they have a renewed vigor and drive, getting out and walking off some of their newfound energy. Even sex, we tend to joke about the lack of, now we are blushing at the action. Woohoo, give me another!

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Did you even read that before you posted it? It doesn't say what you're saying it does.

originally posted by: carewemust
Breaking:

Government classifies Covid-19 Vaccine as a POISON: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thankyou PillarOfFire!

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: SonofaSkunk
I know a guy, who knows a guy, who’s uncle works with a guy, who’s cousin knows this guy who took the vax and three days later, the guy’s d*ck fell clean off. Gotta be careful with these govmint vaccines.
What kind of idiot comments this?
People have been permanently injured and even died due to the toxic sludge they are calling a vaccine.
What was it grandma used to say?''If you've got nothing sensible to say ,say nothing'' or we might think you're part of the 77th brigade.

I got a news flash for ya Timmy. No matter how many vaccines you avoid. No matter how careful you are. No matter how much you work out. No matter how long you stay in the basement, you ain't gonna make it out of this life alive. So try living before ya die. Sensible enough for ya?
edit on 27-4-2021 by SonofaSkunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Boosting the immune system can kill some people. Most time it is the overreaction of the immune system that kills people if they get a disease. But the same thing can happen with vaccines that stimulate the immune system. That is normal that some people will die from a vaccine, most people are just learning this now, I have known this for over twenty five years. The information I am stating has been available for decades, you just needed to know where to find it. After the doctor told me I could die from the vaccine over twenty years ago, I looked it up and sure enough, it could be found at various medical sites and of course at the FDA and the Pharma sites.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Randyvine

Yay.
Fear and ignorance scores!

Pot meets kettle, that same fear and willful ignorance shut down the world for months, for a malady that kills less than 3% of those who catch it. Lethality for those under 60 is even significantly less than that.

All the while many of the countries, states, and areas that were lockdown tight for long periods seem to still have higher transmission rates than those who were less strict.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
I continue to be amazed with my health improvement since completing the moderna vaccine. I am forced to consider how great trump said he felt after treatment, he said he felt amazing. I do too. I am full of energy, and I have been on home oxygen for years. Not anymore. I have not worn it in 2 weeks now. I am rock hounding again. I climbed up to a waterfall Sunday. I for one, have recieved multiple vaccines in my life, and never until now had one with so many favorable, life changing, positive effects on me. My neighbors too. They are 67 and 72, and like me, they have a renewed vigor and drive, getting out and walking off some of their newfound energy. Even sex, we tend to joke about the lack of, now we are blushing at the action. Woohoo, give me another!

Hell, there is the new pitch to get more people to vaccinate, it cures ED. Of course with all the sex and recent vaccinations, you are likely shedding any and everywhere.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee

My grandparents (83 and 89) have had a similar experience. My grandma had a headache for a few hours the day after the second shot, and after that they've both felt great. They started gardening again after taking a few years off due to their declining health.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

I know a guy, who knows a guy, who’s uncle works with a guy, who’s cousin knows this guy who took the vax and three days later, the guy’s d*ck fell clean off. Gotta be careful with these govmint vaccines.
What kind of idiot comments this?
People have been permanently injured and even died due to the toxic sludge they are calling a vaccine.
What was it grandma used to say?''If you've got nothing sensible to say ,say nothing'' or we might think you're part of the 77th brigade.

I got a news flash for ya Timmy. No matter how many vaccines you avoid. No matter how careful you are. No matter how much you work out. No matter how long you stay in the basement, you ain't gonna make it out of this life alive. So try living before ya die. Sensible enough for ya?
Some of us have been out everyday since the start of the so called pandemic.At work i've had close contact with over 100 people a day for 50 hours a week.
Only 2 people know someone,who knows someone who has had Covid 1984.
So no basement for me,something we don't really have here is basements.
Where you get this idea that if someone doesn't fancy getting injected with a poison equals fear of living is beyond me.
It's the perpetually fearfull that are lining up for the jab under the guise of getting back to 'normal' or abnormal as I like to call it.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Your source:

Once the test vaccine has been cleared for further investigation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, at least three more phases of thorough clinical trials are conducted on human volunteers to test vaccine efficacy, to determine appropriate dosage, and to monitor for adverse side effects, etc

Those three phases were completed. It happened fast because government money was poured into the process.

Your source:

The last phase involves a test group of up to tens of thousands of human volunteers.
See above. And yes, tens of thousands of volunteers took part.

Can you show me where phase III trials should take 10-15 years?

Wow, thanks President Trump! Maybe he did something good for Covid after all.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

you only know two people who know two people who've had covid???

BULLCRAP!!

these are the people i know who've had it and i'm retired, so i don't talk to a ton of people.

daughter
daughters boyfriend and pretty much all her friends.
brother
three nieces, two nephews
father in law
mother in law
sister in law
a friends dad died from it
a friend

apparently now doctors and nurses are rethinking their professions - isn't that peachy?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

BULLCRAP!!

these are the people i know who've had it and i'm retired, so i don't talk to a ton of people.

Not Bullcrap. I'm retired, too, and I don't know ANYONE who had Covid. Just because other people have not mirrored your own experience does not mean they are lying to you. Your own alleged experience of all those people on your list, most of whom you can't even name, is what sounds like bullcrap to me.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is a strange thing for a school to do.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

BULLCRAP!!

daughter
daughters boyfriend and pretty much all her friends.
brother
three nieces, two nephews
father in law
mother in law
sister in law
a friends dad died from it
a friend

apparently now doctors and nurses are rethinking their professions - isn't that peachy?

How exactly do you know that all of those people had CoVid-19?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join