It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding mRNA Vaccines and Misconceptions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Cheers to you for trying, but holy geeze, some of these comments from other ATS members remind me of why I don't come round here much these days. Modern conspiracy has become a weapon, and these people are the bullets.

And it is written "people shall run from the truth"

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If the MRNA causes clotting and then a clot travels to your brain and gives you a stroke

And then someone like [SNIP] will come in and say people die of strokes why would you blame the vaccine?

Heart attacks, strokes, pulmonary embolisms are all clotting issues

So to say that there is no connection can be quite irritating obviously

It’s like asking someone to take a logical progression but they won’t

Trust the science, oh yah how’s that asbestos going for you? Where was science there?

Seems science fills in the blanks after the facts, aka deaths
edit on 4.29.2021 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

First miss conception mRNA is not a vaccine in any way or form,

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADUB77
If the MRNA causes clotting and then a clot travels to your brain and gives you a stroke

And then someone like [SNIP] will come in and say people die of strokes why would you blame the vaccine?

Heart attacks, strokes, pulmonary embolisms are all clotting issues

So to say that there is no connection can be quite irritating obviously

It’s like asking someone to take a logical progression but they won’t

Trust the science, oh yah how’s that asbestos going for you? Where was science there?

Seems science fills in the blanks after the facts, aka deaths

Mrna does not cause clotting you are simply wrong it is impossible for a strand of mRNA to cause clotting in plasma. Platelets cause clotting when they absorb a specific protein. They become negatively charged and swell up acting like a plug during an injury.
edit on 4.29.2021 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Platelets are anucleate cells that continue to defy conventional logic and are involved in mRNA translation and protein synthesis [4]. It is likely that mRNA vaccines can directly infect platelets and mRNA translation and spike protein synthesis leading to an autoimmune response against platelets. There have been at least 43 cases of immune thrombocytopenia recorded in VAERS database with Pfizer and Moderna CoViD-19 vaccines [5], and there is at least one death reported with immune thrombocytopenia after Pfizer CoViD-19 vaccine. Re: COVID vaccines and thrombotic events: is mRNA translation and spike protein synthesis by platelets a real possibility?
| The BMJ
www.bmj.com...

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS – Please Review This Link.

edit on Thu Apr 29 2021 by Jbird because: added ex tags

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Platelets are anucleate cells that continue to defy conventional logic and are involved in mRNA translation and protein synthesis [4]. It is likely that mRNA vaccines can directly infect platelets and mRNA translation and spike protein synthesis leading to an autoimmune response against platelets. There have been at least 43 cases of immune thrombocytopenia recorded in VAERS database with Pfizer and Moderna CoViD-19 vaccines [5], and there is at least one death reported with immune thrombocytopenia after Pfizer CoViD-19 vaccine.
Re: COVID vaccines and thrombotic events: is mRNA translation and spike protein synthesis by platelets a real possibility? | The BMJ
www.bmj.com...

Again this is not blood clots in fact this is the exact oppisit they are speculating that covid can cause thrombocytopaenia.

This means your body stops producing platelets or in this case the immune system attacks them and therefore your blood would not clot. At least make up your mind on what you want to blame on the vaccine. Now heres the problem platelet production decreases with age so in the study you had a decrease in platelet counts however this is normal. So in the study they have not proved a direct link that the decrease in platelets had anything to do with the vaccine. It could be possible but this paper in no way shows it is.

Next it is still highly unlikely the vaccine can produce platelet chemokines and cause cytokine signaling which causes platelet activation. But lets say its theoritically possible and platelets start producing spike proteins instead of chemokines for platelets. all this would cause is a reaction by your immune system to destroy the platelets. so we are back to thrombocytopaenia. Though id say mRA entering a platelet would be so rare maybe 1 in a billion that i dont think it would even be detectable.

However having said that i will confirm this with another professor because as i said im not a bio engineer and could be missing something

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Considering that there have been no successful coronavirus vaccines discovered, and that there is no record of successful mRNA type injections, don't you think it's possible that this experimental drug never used on humans is causing unexpected reactions?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Considering that there have been no successful coronavirus vaccines discovered, and that there is no record of successful mRNA type injections, don't you think it's possible that this experimental drug never used on humans is causing unexpected reactions?

Well I wouldn't call it experimental they started working on this in the 1960s just wasn't until the last 2 decades that they made any progress.The mRNA vaccines have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, so this is really just a continuation of that research. Now there is always side effects with every drug even asprin. However, so far each study that has been conducted shows far fewer adverse reactions than even normal vaccines. This adds in a safety step that did not used to be there with vaccines they dont have to use the actual virus in the vaccine.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You wouldn't call it experimental? Why did your government release it under EUA?

How many successful vaccines for the coronavirus have there been in the world?

How many other mRNA injections have been approved? How many have been successful?

It's experimental and very dangerous, and I suspect we both know that.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You wouldn't call it experimental? Why did your government release it under EUA?

How many successful vaccines for the coronavirus have there been in the world?

How many other mRNA injections have been approved? How many have been successful?

It's experimental and very dangerous, and I suspect we both know that.

Well it was released under EUA because of the pandemic not sure you know what his means. Emergency Use Authorization occurs anytime a virus or pathogen is spreading through an area. Did the exact same thing with sars when that happened.

As for the scientist responsible that would be Dr. Katalin Kariko she kept working on this for 40 years because not only can it be used for vaccines but it is even being tested for treating cancer. Nothing like having our own body kill off cancer cells. As far as testing they have been doing testing for 2 decades in trials the biggest problem they had was to prevent the inflammatory response in the body to synthetic mRNA.

Now as far as what we have seen in the studies its effectiveness in 95 percent of symptomatic cases. that's really really good for a vaccine. As far as prevention those who are vaccinated are 80% less likely to test positive than people who had not been vaccinated. This is part of the studies that were required and still ongoing I might add. And did you know there is curently only 22 people that have had a severe reaction to the virus?

At least 141,751,857 people or 43% of the US population have received at least one dose.
Overall, 88,717,362 people or 27% of the US population have been fully vaccinated.
so we have 22 cases of a severe reaction currently out of 141 million this by far is safer than normal vaccines

See your antivaxer buddies have been misleading you and sadly people like you are going to cause deaths. Like the African American community which is much more susceptible to the virus. Their risk is greater so feeding them false information will cause people to die who dod not have to.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Sounds like Big Pharma Psychobabble to me sir!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

edit on 29-4-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Sounds like Big Pharma Psychobabble to me sir!

Im sorry for using such big words I will try uh better next time (grunt)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I understand the big words, thanks, and I also recognize cognitive dissonance when I see it.

The shots are killing and maiming people, but if you would rather not face those facts I understand why.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Please show me proof of the vaccines killing people?

From a reputable source...

PA

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
So you're saying Trump is the Antichrist?

originally posted by: libertytoall

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

Please show me proof of the vaccines killing people?

From a reputable source...

PA

If you are familiar with VAERS, check it out. Last time I checked a few weeks ago it was pushing 4000

Britain has a similar 'yellow card' system also with high numbers.

VAERS is a voluntary system and many say the numbers catch only a small percentage of the actual deaths.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Sure, I've had a look...

Seems to be a reporting system for adverse reactions though, not deaths..

PA

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

A well put otgether post with FACTS and truth.. something that is becoming rare on here these days.. Thanks for that...

I don't always agree with all you post sir, but on this occasion you are spot on..

I used to respect this place, but now it's just full of poeple that see EVERYTHING as a conspiracy, some of which is laughable at best..

Yes, look for conspiracy... But also deny ignorance... these two actions are intrinsically linked...

Also, when did ATS become a Republican far-right game of sticky biscuit? Talk about echo chamber...

Keep fighting the good fight...

PA

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seed76
After reading some threads concerning mRNA Vaccines, I have decided to post two very informational videos that dealing with the mRNA Vaccines and answering some common misconceptions about it.

The first video is called How mRNA Vaccines Work - Simply Explained

The second video is called mRNA Vaccines: Questions & Misconceptions

Keep in mind that I am posting only about mRNA-Vaccines. The Covid pandemic is no joke and there are people that suffering and have died from Covid. I hope some people can find them educational and help them decide whether they want to vaccinated or not.

Stay healthy people

Peace

It is still not a guaranteed fix. In the vaccine process, just like in the natural process, people may still experience symptoms and feel sick.

I know people that have tested positive and had no symptoms. They are viewed as carriers and still placed on quarantine, to err on the side of caution. I have known people that have had the vaccine and became very sick, along with some strange side effects. I have known people that have had the virus, got sick and the symptoms have ranged from mild, like they say the vaccine may cause, to "I thought I was going to die".

For the record, I have not had anyone die that I knew personally, though I have no doubt that deaths did occur.

I say all this to say that I personally think of the vaccine as something each person needs to decide on their own. None of the videos I have seen has offered anything concrete and absolute. Since very few things are, except for death, I don't believe anyone should be forced to take anything they don't trust. Nor should they be punished for erring on the side of caution for their own bodies. Especially when it is still in experimental use, and they are still guessing at how to manage this particular virus.

That is just my opinion.

edit on 17-5-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join