It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding mRNA Vaccines and Misconceptions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
a reply to: jerich0

It's irrelevant what the country is like, in your opinion...

I was merely using it's current nightmare situation to prove to you that hospitals can be overun if precautions and lockdowns do not happen.... There are reasons for the decisions our governments take... And guess what, some people that become politicians do it because they want to make the world better, they want to help people...

There isn't conspiracy in everything you know... some things are as they appear...

Question, do you know of any otherwise healthy people that have died from Covid? Because I do... the information is out there... please read some of it...

PA

Except India did lockdown when confirmed cases hit 500....complete lockdown of the country....

source

Guess lockdowns don't work....they locked down 1/5th of the entire world population.

Your link is from March last year. They came out of lockdown during the summer and there has been no national lockdiwn since

Yep...I was pointing out that just over 1% have tested positive since from my other post. Yes that is 17 million people....what exactly did lockdown do here? Nothing.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I was merely using it's current nightmare situation to prove to you that hospitals can be overun if precautions and lockdowns do not happen.... There are reasons for the decisions our governments take... And guess what, some people that become politicians do it because they want to make the world better, they want to help people...

There isn't conspiracy in everything you know... some things are as they appear...

Question, do you know of any otherwise healthy people that have died from Covid? Because I do... the information is out there... please read some of it...

PA

Except India did lockdown when confirmed cases hit 500....complete lockdown of the country....

source

Guess lockdowns don't work....they locked down 1/5th of the entire world population.

Your link is from March last year. They came out of lockdown during the summer and there has been no national lockdiwn since

Yep...I was pointing out that just over 1% have tested positive since from my other post. Yes that is 17 million people....what exactly did lockdown do here? Nothing.

A lockdown from a year ago is going to do very little about current cases .

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
100% correct in your assessment. This whole process fails to follow the Scientific steps we laid out for the last two centuries. The media are criminal in their protecting of these liars. Many MD's have spoken out to date and the media stomps out their voices. Enough already with fake vaccines. Time to arrest these people.

originally posted by: jerich0
a reply to: Seed76

Numerous cases of people falling ill and dying after the vaccine.
Numerous cases of people getting blood clots, having strokes, menstrual cycles completely out of whack, miscarriages.
A lot of people not getting any bad side effects.
and a virus with a 99.9% chance of survival.

I'm still sticking with my own immune system, as that system has been tested for almost 50 years. Never died once. And when I do, it won't be because I risked a treatment that does not even qualify as a vaccine by it's very definition, for a virus that for the majority, is just a pesky flu.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Cheers to you for trying, but holy geeze, some of these comments from other ATS members remind me of why I don't come round here much these days. Modern conspiracy has become a weapon, and these people are the bullets.

Geeze the comments from the shills who wish to believe lies from people who repeatedly lie to you is ABSOLUTELY the craziest thing known to history.

You people who wish to believe lies can keep your lies.

This is not "Vaccine" by definition other than in your heads from the talking heads of the MSM.
Go figure?

edit on 26-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

PA

source

Well, it proved for us lockdowns a year ago didn't work for one thing.

ETA

Now, why do you think they didn't work? I believe that was because it was a virus and we didn't live in isolated bubbles until all the people with Wuhan Flu died.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

There is typhoid and cholera in the United States as well you seem to be misinformed. What the problem is they have 5 times the population in India. For every 1 US citizen, there are 5 Indians this caused the healthcare system to be overwhelmed by the virus. they have had 350000 check into hospitals for covid in a day. They currently have gone to trying to treat people on the sidewalks near the hospital because they are overwhelmed. they probably need to implement the Chinese solution seal people in their homes and prevent people from being on the streets. In China, their solution was to lock them in their homes and wait to see if they died. Now I'm being sarcastic here obviously they should try to help their people.

And how do you do that well continue to offer vaccinations and try to keep people with covid alive. Anti vaxers are a funny group you want to ignore modern advances in medicine and take everyone back to the middle ages. Because as we know people were so much healthier back then living to 35 years old. with every disease being fatal such as small pox which today is easy to treat.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

PA

source

Lockdown doesn't do anything....anytime. There is no science behind it....lockdowns are a backwards thinking knee-jerk reaction to a very minimal threat. Lockdown in highly populated areas have already shown it has the opposite effect in almost every large city that has done so.

I am happy I am in a state that does not lockdown. We are doing better than most other states. Nobody dropping dead around in the streets and hospitals aren't full at all.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I don't trust them and never will.

If this was a far more deadly plague, I would re-think that position. But as it stands, the minimal mortality rate just isn't enough to risk it.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Good point because it didn't do anything at the time, either.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Hospital beds per 1,000 USA, 2.9

Hospital beds per 1,000 India, 0.5

data.worldbank.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

savjee.be...

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Running the numbers, a guy should calll 1800 bets off before gambling with the win11 upgrade.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

How about you drop some links showing the overflowing hospitals?

Just have a look at the news coming out of India as mentioned above.. People are dying in the streets outside hospitals due to a lack of Oxygen... that clear enough for you?

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.theguardian.com...

PA

They said that in New York, we spent millions sending hospital ships and making HUGE temporary hospitals...they filled up, spilled over right?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Running the numbers, a guy should calll 1800 bets off before gambling with the win11 upgrade.

I have resisted jumping to the new platforms every time and it paid off royally in allowing someone else to be my guinea pig and be the Beta testers. I Alpha test some things on occasion and understand I don't want to do any Beta testing against my will and with my money. I skipped a few Win's that way on purpose and didn't regret it one bit, pun intended.

I approve of the current Win10 but the crap between the finished Win7 and 10 were messy and programs would crash. Now nothing "crashes" but the internet access to sites. I have been able to remotely access equipment that we would have to drive to before we had good 2G access to the remote locations.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: KansasGirl

How about you drop some links showing the overflowing hospitals?

Just have a look at the news coming out of India as mentioned above.. People are dying in the streets outside hospitals due to a lack of Oxygen... that clear enough for you?

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.theguardian.com...

PA

They said that in New York, we spent millions sending hospital ships and making HUGE temporary hospitals...they filled up, spilled over right?

I am sure you meant they didn't spill over and are asking that one to read the truth for themselves. Any noobies watching this, I will tell you no they didn't overflow at all. In fact a bud trying to shame me learned that most people recovered quickly. Almost to a person, only the near death ones before they got WuHan flu actually died.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

They tell you right and left year after year that they have a plan and it is targeted for our time and no one cares they bury their heads! I can show you thousands of examples!

Written in 1994
Go to chapter 7 page 107.
4 billion useless eaters shall be eliminated!
books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=false

The Last Man On Earth (2017) CV-19 Predictive Programming
mention it being 46th president

Look into the Club Of Rome

Establishment of the Club of Rome
BLM are part of their website
www.clubofrome.org...

Quote from one book they show on their website called Come On

However, we have to act now; the world cannot wait until 7.6 billion people have struggled to reach a new enlightenment.

Rockefeller’s private estate in Bellagio
In April, 1968, the Club of Rome was founded by members of the original Morgenthau group during a meeting at Rockefeller’s private house in Bellagio, Italy. The meeting was organized by Aurelio Peccei, an Italian industrialist who had close relations to the Olivetti Corporation and Fiat. He claimed to have solutions for world peace and prosperity, which could be accomplished through a New World Order.

The Club of Rome was established with 75 prominent industrialists, economists and scientists members from 25 nations. The Bilderberg Group and the Club of Rome are the most important foreign policy arms of the Round table, which is led by the Committee of 300.

Many of the Club of Rome members were drawn from NATO, and they have been able to create a lot of what NATO claims are its policies. Through Lord Carrington, they were able to split NATO into two groups, a left-wing political faction, and its former military alliance.

conspiracywiki.com...
edit on 26-4-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Cheers to you for trying, but holy geeze, some of these comments from other ATS members remind me of why I don't come round here much these days. Modern conspiracy has become a weapon, and these people are the bullets.

As opposed to what? old school conspiracy?. This place has for as long as I've been here, been mostly made up of people who have/had zero trust in the government and a deep mistrust of big pharma. like forever.

One little virus later and the majority have suddenly developed a new found faith in all those they endlessly questioned. They hang on every word from the GOP and Roll up their sleeves for big Pharma. What a turnaround.

edit on 26-4-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

As opposed to what? old school conspiracy?. This place has for as long as I've been here, been mostly made up of people who have/had zero trust in the government and a deep mistrust of big pharma. like forever.

One little virus later and the majority have suddenly developed a new found faith in all those they endlessly questioned. They hang on every word from the GOP and Roll up their sleeves for big Pharma. What a turnaround.

Like to state a specific before and after example? Or just innuendo on your part.

I see more people that are pro vaccination very cautious and weighing the risk of the covid vaccination.

It seems many of those people your are using innuendo against, with no specific example, were cautious over the lessons learned from an actual historical event.

The fiasco of the 1976 ‘swine flu affair’

www.bbc.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Well, short term we know it's as safe as others.

I'm pretty sure, now that Trump has been vaccinated for about five months that it's very likely, long term, safe. If it's good enough for Trump and his family, I'm good with it.

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You don't know any such thing. Were you there when Trump was "vaccinated"?
Stop spreading lies -- and for all you know, he could've been given saline (like so many other actors).

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Another misconception is that the vaccine is safe when nobody knows since there hasn’t been any long term testing.

Thank you, that needs to be repeated again.

Those who have taken the shots are indeed test subjects for pharma. They have not a clue what "informed consent" even means.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join