It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5M Americans have missed second vaccine dose: report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Good

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
5 million americans skipping the vaccine saved more lives than 5 million americans catching covid.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Just because they renamed the flu doesn’t mean everyone will fall for it. The dumbest people have went ahead and volunteered themselves. The next batch will be people only getting it if they are required for their jobs and stuff. I plan on just telling people I’m vaccinated and never show proof and play the privacy card.

The main #ing motto of this site is....drum roll...Deny Ignorance!

Healthcare worker for 15+ years, this is not the #ing flu. Of course, I am not a high up know it all either but I really rely on a lot of information from people I work with and trust.

Are there some cases that are like the flu, absolutely. But calling it the flu is dumb and ignorant.

You can bash me all you want, about how I'm a sheep, yada yada yada...I don't care. I did what I thought was best for me (getting the vaccine, both doses). I am also not the type to look down on people who don't get it. Sure, I will highly suggest that you get it but to each their own.

I've seen too many people die from it. I've had people I've known die from it. I've had friends that thought they were going to die from it. Not worth it.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I am going to really have fun.

I get shot 2 on wed and two weeks after that its no more mask for me.

I don't care what the government says i have had it with the mask and with both shots its very unlikely i will die from covid and i was at high risk due to sarcoidosis that i have.

Plus in two weeks the summer heat will be here and the risk of infection will drop to almost zero.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

It's not the flu.

For the several dozen people I know who've had it, it is very much like the flu according to them.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I remember when the injection was available, first only for medical workers, no even a few weeks later is was injections available for everybody including illegals and migrant workers, I had advertisement in the mail all the time, even the Base clinic will send messages to my husband to come and get the shot for him and me, then it was all over the TV and the centers were empty, no lines no waiting nobody, I found it very interesting.

I guess some people first shot is soo bad they do not want to go get a second one.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

Just because they renamed the flu doesn’t mean everyone will fall for it. The dumbest people have went ahead and volunteered themselves. The next batch will be people only getting it if they are required for their jobs and stuff. I plan on just telling people I’m vaccinated and never show proof and play the privacy card.

Healthcare worker for 15+ years, this is not the #ing flu. Of course, I am not a high up know it all either but I really rely on a lot of information from people I work with and trust.

Are there some cases that are like the flu, absolutely. But calling it the flu is dumb and ignorant.

You can bash me all you want, about how I'm a sheep, yada yada yada...I don't care. I did what I thought was best for me (getting the vaccine, both doses). I am also not the type to look down on people who don't get it. Sure, I will highly suggest that you get it but to each their own.

I've seen too many people die from it. I've had people I've known die from it. I've had friends that thought they were going to die from it. Not worth it.

Do you trust the car salesman when he tells you the clunker runs like a dream as well. By the way, the only people denying ignorance are healthy people refusing an experimental vaccine. Vaccines take 10 - 15 years, not 9 months. It scares me that you’re a Heathcare worker, but colleges are # these days, so makes sense.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   

And this is liberal New York.

What are the numbers like in Trump Country?

Is it wall to walk anti vaxxers, or is it white middle classes who get covid shots like they get flu shots?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

Do you trust the car salesman when he tells you the clunker runs like a dream as well. By the way, the only people denying ignorance are healthy people refusing an experimental vaccine. Vaccines take 10 - 15 years, not 9 months. It scares me that you’re a Heathcare worker, but colleges are # these days, so makes sense.

You need to do more research on this subject at hand. Yes, under normal circumstances, vaccines can take quite some time because the funding is not up front. Something like this, which was GLOBAL, had immediate funding and resources available from day 1. Also, there was already many many years of research on this (not COVID itself, but SARS), so they were not necessarily starting from nothing here. You can insult me all you want, I don't care. If you don't want to get the vaccine, I don't care. That's your choice, your risk. I'm just stating that I know too many people on both ends and I chose to go with the folks I have trusted for many years.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I had 6 of my people get the second Tuesday afternoon. It's Thursday and they are all still sick to one degree or the other. One came in and is sore but fine. Chills and brain fog seems the norm.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Warmed my heart seeing this as a top story on the CBS Evening News yesterday:

"Glut of vaccines in America as demand drops!"

One of the few coherent sentence-strings spoken by Joe Biden in his nationwide speech last night...

"Go Get Vaccinated! Just Do it! Go get it done...NOW!"

edit on 4/29/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join