It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict GUILTY

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
hey i want in on the arguing too pal!
i need to work on it.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: EternalShadow

a reply to: canucks555

You clearly didn't watch the trial and obviously are ignorant to the evidence.

That could be said of the jury.

The problem with the jury is that they have probably been watching the news.

How? They were incommunicado. Probably?

Got any evidence for this?

Then why did the Judge feel the need to warn them about seeing any news? Doesn't sound like "incommunicado" to me.

Please get a grip.

Wow, you must have commented to the wrong person. You didn't even take into consideration what I said. Now, how about doing that and explaining why the Judge warned the jurors not to watch any news. Bet you won't do that, you're too blind. But, prove me right. I'll be waiting. (Forever, probably.)

Why? Cos it's normal practice. What's your problem with that?

Forever? Not.

You're getting further and further mixed up in your mind. I already knew it was normal practice for a Judge to instruct the jury to not listen to the news. You then said, they couldn't have been influenced because they were incommunicado. If they were truly incommunicado, the Judge wouldn't have had to warn them. Do you see how what you said had no bearing to reality. Well, I guess you don't or you wouldn't keep trying to argue.

Being a UK lawyer i do understand this stuff. You don't..

Thank goodness for that. Then explain how, if the jurors were truly incommunicado like you said they were, why would the Judge have to warn them about listening to the news, because it might influence them? You're the expert, explain that. But you don't explain that. You just keep going in circles. Oh, look at me, I'm a Lawyer.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I still can't seem to escape the thought that if they would have just beat George Floyd's ass until he got in the police car, like they would have 'back in the day', and then take him to the hospital, then he might still be alive and none of us would even know who George Floyd & Derek Chauvin are/were.

edit on 4/20/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Yay...the peaceful riots have begun! Jumping on and beating trucks already....

twitter.com...

Yeah, notice the press there taking pictures and not saying a thing. That camera should be taken as evidence to arrest those people that were threatening that guy driving.

Minneapolis should be fun as the sun begins to set.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit or a street corner!!!

All rules for POLITE debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It
Terms And Conditions Of Use

Community Announcement re: Decorum

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
This WILL include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Tue Apr 20 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Verdict

Guilty all 3 counts

If they riot now it's BS

They'll riot, it's what they want. The fact that the trial was corrupted by racists intimidating and threatening and rioting, it sets a dangerous precedent that will trickle down into many dangerous things. In the end, many people will see that letting the jury base their decision fairly instead of being bullied would have been much better.

I see Sharpton and Jackson are kissing ass now though.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The jury should have been sequestered. If he doesn't get off outright on appeal he'll have a case for a new trial.

And I have just read what they convicted him on. It makes no sense. He can't be convicted of 2nd and 3rd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter.

He can only be convicted on one of the three.
edit on 4/20/2021 by CosmicUmbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicUmbra

I don't think so. I think the appeal is the last chance.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I hope that the results of this trial do not effect the squirrels in our yard, I would hate to have them start rioting and tearing apart my car. I suppose I can feed them some American chocolate.

I love your sense of humor! And I needed that chuckle right now. These are sure some intense and scary times we're living in right now.

Yeah, I can see a lot of cops I know resigning shortly. This trial sets precedence and they want no part of having to stand trial for murder for protecting themselves or the public. Most will just retire since they already have time in to get a pension.

On top of this, I know some people in the national guard that will most likely not renew their contract when it comes up. They also might be able to be charged if they hurt someone doing their job. The capitol will get what they need to protect them. If they want to keep the cops around here, they will stay if they triple their pay I suppose.

And I wouldn't blame them at all.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

a reply to: CosmicUmbra

I don't think so. I think the appeal is the last chance.

The jury was tainted by Waters, Biden and others. He can win that on appeal. The jury was also polluted by not being sequestered.

A new trial would be an option the appeals court could order.
edit on 4/20/2021 by CosmicUmbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Yay...the peaceful riots have begun! Jumping on and beating trucks already....

twitter.com...

Shouldn't they be happy for a Guilty verdict? Isn't justice served for them?

Yes taking it out on a truck driver that brings supplies to the local businesses. Yes this is how justice is properly executed.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

My advice for any law enforcement officer in Minneapolis? QUIT!

Why risk your life when it's quite obvious our judicial process has been hijacked by activists and thru this example we all witnessed today, enough proof to realize your whole life can be ruined based on mob justice? Save yourselves, save your families, quit and get out!

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I hope that the results of this trial do not effect the squirrels in our yard, I would hate to have them start rioting and tearing apart my car. I suppose I can feed them some American chocolate.

I love your sense of humor! And I needed that chuckle right now. These are sure some intense and scary times we're living in right now.

Yeah, I can see a lot of cops I know resigning shortly. This trial sets precedence and they want no part of having to stand trial for murder for protecting themselves or the public. Most will just retire since they already have time in to get a pension.

On top of this, I know some people in the national guard that will most likely not renew their contract when it comes up. They also might be able to be charged if they hurt someone doing their job. The capitol will get what they need to protect them. If they want to keep the cops around here, they will stay if they triple their pay I suppose.

And I wouldn't blame them at all.

Maybe they should all take a sick day, or two or three. Soonish. Starting tonight, say.

Give the community a foretaste of what it is to be without police.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Question:

If he had been found not guilty, what would have happened?

Court house raised to the ground?
Judge and jurors taken into BLM and Antifa custody and harmed or killed?
Riots break out across all states?

Small price to pay to make one man suffer for the good of all. ( not in a Jesus way just to stop you all from trying to make that connection)

edit on 20-4-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk
Disagree. If someone is innocent, they walk. If there's an uprising as a result of an unpopular but just outcome then deal with that instead. That's the real problem. Anything else is just burying heads in sand...everything is ok...

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Biden is talking about the verdict now. I can't believe how far gone this world is. It feels like it's happened overnight and it's not changing direction any time soon. We're in trouble.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well, it was nice to hear Biden confirm/admit that the jury had been under 'extraordinary pressure'.

*(he's currently giving a speech Live on TV)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Question:

If he had been found not guilty, what would have happened?

Court house raised to the ground?
Judge and jurors taken into BLM and Antifa custody and harmed or killed?
Riots break out across all states?

Small price to pay to make one man suffer for the good of all. ( not in a Jesus way just to stop you all from trying to make that connection)

What you advocate is appeasement. It didn't work with the Nazis. It will not work with these people.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
sheesh!! someone forgot to tell the jury that this is multiple choice..you dont pick all 3. they each mean something completely different..

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join