It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why I fear mRNA vaccines.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH
This thread is entertainment at its best.. people who obviously have no idea what they are talking about trying to interpret and mold the work of scientists to suit their pre-determined viewpoints on the mRNA technology.

Reminds me a of a meeting of cavemen arguing that fire is a bad idea because it can also burn you...

This mRNA tech is more like a weapon.

In the right hands, it can very possibly be extremely beneficial to mankind.

In the wrong hands, it can wipe out humanity.

The inventors of the technology themselves describe it as 'a software update for t he body'.

The reality is, anyone who trusts the people pushing not just this new technology, but all vaccines, are mindless sheep, incapable of rational, independent thought.

I'll say it again... I'm not an 'antivaxxer'. I'm an anti-big-pharma/medicine.

I don't trust any of them. At all. Not with my dietary guidelines, and certainly not with the life of my children.
edit on 26-4-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I still got the vaccine. With my heart problems, i figured i'd have a higher chance of dying if i got coronavirus.

If i'm screwed up down the line because of the vaccine. It sucks, but it is what it is. I did it to protect myself and my family. History and God will judge the bad actors.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
I really don't know what to do. Take the jab or not.
I ask myself a lot of questions:
- does the mrna enters the nucleus or not? I know the mrna is synthetic, but it is, I think- possible that they just like we -humans- make mistakes. Mrna is capable of entering the nucleus. Who can say for certain that this does not happen?
The same questions I have for all other obstacles. In one word: mistakes. In every body there are so much cells where it can go wrong. Someone said once: if things can go wrong, they will go wrong ...

But the most importand question I have, has to do with something else:
It is so simple -I think- to study the urine of vaccinated and non-vaccinated people. And yet it is so difficult to find one study hat says something about pieces of the spike protein in the urine. In non-vaccinated people it seems that there is a problem if they catch covid. But why do I not find a serious study that says there are no signs of spike protein pieces in the urine of non-vaccinate people?
kidney360.asnjournals.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
I really don't know what to do. Take the jab or not.
I ask myself a lot of questions:
- does the mrna enters the nucleus or not?

I'm more concerned about the consequences of over a billion lipid nanoparticles floating in my blood for no one knows how long.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth
That too.
Humans are herd animals. They are guided. Those who ask questions quickly get the stamp of non vaxers, pseudo scientists, conspiracy thinkers ... I am just myself and ask myself questions ... and I can tell you this: it's not easy to be critical with a herd turning against you ... not for me after all ... maybe I should rejoin the herd ... at the moment I still wait and see ...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

That too.
Humans are herd animals. They are guided. Those who ask questions quickly get the stamp of non vaxers, pseudo scientists, conspiracy thinkers ... I am just myself and ask myself questions ... and I can tell you this: it's not easy to be critical with a herd turning against you ... not for me after all ... maybe I should rejoin the herd ... at the moment I still wait and see ...

I think it depends what herd you belong too. I think we are more likely to be guided by herds we have an association and interest in rather than humanity at large.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

That too.

It gets easier to ignore the scorn and ridicule of the herd after a while. At this point, I've gained herd immunity. I don't even bother debating or playing "devil's advocate" anymore. I just keep quiet and listen to others pontificate on COVID, the vaccine, the assurances they got from their physician that their case of shingles came from working outside and not the jab, etc.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The vax Shingrix has been given out for quite a few years. This is another mRNA operating system.

Now make one for cancer, arthritis, heart disease, all of them.

Nature isn't some pure, kind, fair and perfect structure. Many species go extinct every year NOT the fault of Mankind. Whole galaxies smash into one another killing untold quadrillions of lives. Nature isn't some nicety. If Man can use our God-given abilities to overcome these death and suffering sentences, let's do it.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
The vax Shingrix has been given out for quite a few years. This is another mRNA operating system.

Now make one for cancer, arthritis, heart disease, all of them.

Nature isn't some pure, kind, fair and perfect structure. Many species go extinct every year NOT the fault of Mankind. Whole galaxies smash into one another killing untold quadrillions of lives. Nature isn't some nicety. If Man can use our God-given abilities to overcome these death and suffering sentences, let's do it.

No, you are incorrect.
Shingrix is recombined DNA not mRNA.

gskpro.com...
It came out only 5 years ago.
We'll see what this Frankenstein mRNA will be like in 3 years.
edit on V112021Sundayam31America/ChicagoSun, 02 May 2021 10:11:53 -05001 by Violater1 because: kfhp

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I don't know why it is even controversial whether or not the mRNA can in any way be taken up by the nucleus of the cell. The answer is that it cannot. It cannot altar our DNA because it cannot even cross the nuclear membrane. Entering through the membrane requires an access signal that it doesn't have. Even if it got into the nucleus, it is RNA not DNA. So in order for it to affect DNA it has to be converted to DNA. This requires an enzyme like reverse transcriptase, which it also does not have. Even if it was somehow miraculously converted to DNA, it still has to insert itself into the DNA of the cell. This would require an integrase enzyme, which it also does not have. You have a better chance of the vaccine giving you superhuman powers than that happening.
edit on 3-5-2021 by Bugman82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: fiverx313
doesn't the mRNA dissolve though?

Maybe yes, maybe no.
mRNA is translated (it depends how many times it should be translated), it will be degraded inside the cell, since each different mRNA has a life span, after this period of time it will be degraded.

The mRNA moves along to inside the nucleus of the cell, where the manufacturing process starts all over again, and again, depending on it's code and the life of the cell.

One of my patients had the J&J jab. They have suffered cognitive symptoms like TIA/CVA. Yet, there is nothing revealed in a CT-scan, therefore, insurance will not pay for an expensive MRI.
Insurance dictates medicine now.

Not directly related to Covid / vaccines but my wife suffered from a form of lupus that resulted in very frequent TIAs, related to microscopic clots that would not show up on CT but would show up on MRI.

FYI

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Your first paragraph(s) are interesting, and fairly accurate from what I know of the immune system.

But beyond that, do we have a single piece of evidence that this has happened?

The interleukin channels are not well understood, and a blocking of an IL protein may, or may not, create a response. I have a disease that creates IL 10 issues, but blocking IL 10 does nothing. There is some promise around IL 17...but its all so poorly understood right now that i am years away from hoping for treatment in this realm.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: chr0naut

And the process of testing and approval of a vaccine means that we have a good idea of how the human immune system responds to the vaccine, before we even approve it for the general populace.

I don’t know the status of approval in your country, but here in the US, NONE of these are approved for the general populace. The FDA has exempted them from having to be approved. They have not been approved.

The FDA allowed them to fast track, but they were fully tested and are now approved for significant portions of the populace. As confidence grows, they will likely be approved for other portions of the populace, like infants, children and the elderly. At no stage was an untrialled vaccine bulk approved.

No they are an experimental injection granted EUA- Emergency UseAuthorization.
Their own documentation states they will remain so until end of 2023 so how can you say " they were fully tested and are now approved " ?
Please correct your harmful statement.?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Some official on the Radio just said the Unvaccianted (Those that are against being experimented on) are just going to be rolling the dice as far as catching Covid goes ....

Rolling Dice ? and your not with an Experimental Vaccine ?

Decisions of what is put into our bodies are for each individual to make - not some Governmental / UN Body

I call That Living Life, making decisions - you know - there never were and still are NO Guarantees ... Enjoy each Moment and turn off the MSM Mass Hysteria Machine - they are the major contributor to mental illness lol

edit on 542021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
I think you would like this youtube channel:
youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: fotsyfots

medicalxpress.com...

first paragraph of your link..........
" This week the COVID-19 vaccine by Pfizer and BioNtech has started to be injected into health care workers across the country after gaining emergency use approval from the federal government."

Half the problem as I see it is the fact that so many reports are put out there with wrong terminology ( & not all done by accident ) & here is another one. FDA approved & EUA are very different . Here are the opening 2 paragraphs from the USFDA site itself that clearly says they have not approved these things.

The Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) authority allows FDA to help strengthen the nation’s public health protections against chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) threats including infectious diseases, by facilitating the availability and use of medical countermeasures (MCMs) needed during public health emergencies. Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS declares that an emergency use authorization is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. The HHS declaration to support such use must be based on one of four types of determinations of threats or potential threats by the Secretary of HHS, Homeland Security, or Defense.
Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS declares that an emergency use authorization is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. The HHS declaration to support such use must be based on one of four types of determinations of threats or potential threats by the Secretary of HHS, Homeland Security, or Defense. There are reasons why that is & anyone taking any jab is taking part in the real life study/testing of these things.
Even the EUA being granted is very very sketchy when you realize the criteria needed for being granted EUA status.
For starters it starts making perfect sense why they allowed the PCR tests to continue knowing the ct's were set to high thus giving huge numbers of false positives.
False positives/large " case numbers " keeps the "pandemic" label attached which is another vital criteria for EUA status.
For those here that think censorship is being implemented by well meaning Gov's to silence misinformation & quell experimental injection hesitancy, I pity your straight out laziness to stop turning to your Gov. & media heads to be told how to think.....research yourselves.
History repeats they say & here we are again.
Duck duck go " the pandemic that never was/whooping cough "
This has happened before you fools.
edit on 4-5-2021 by fotsyfots because: forget quote

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

Same old Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, nothing new in the West.

For those here that think censorship is being implemented by well meaning Gov's to silence misinformation & quell experimental injection hesitancy, I pity your straight out laziness to stop turning to your Gov. & media heads to be told how to think.....research yourselves.

My gubbermint told me not to get the rare shots in case I already survived the virus, which is it now?

Watching weird clips and jumping to the conclusions you already held before even clicking that #e aint what I'd call decent research. Resmurf me that! Well... you could just call out another fool and call it a day, how's that?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Canadians under 30 told to avoid Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine

The new one-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine should be offered only to people 30 or older who don’t want to wait for access to the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines, an expert panel says.

The guidance was released as Health Canada continued to investigate safety concerns connected to a U.S. plant where an ingredient used in Canada’s first shipment of the COVID-19 vaccine was made.

Late on Friday, Health Canada announced it was stopping distribution of 300,000 doses of the vaccine to provinces and territories because the regulator had learned the active ingredient was made at a Baltimore facility where an inspection raised concerns........

The recommendation mirrored the committee’s most recent advice on the AstraZeneca vaccine, which uses a similar viral-vector delivery mechanism and has also been linked to blood clots with low platelets.

edit on 542021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Don't give it to those under 30. When it is well known that by far, most of those that die from the vaccinations are old. Get rid of the old people. Communism can't afford the old.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join