It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why I fear mRNA vaccines.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The natural process of fighting off an infection involves a discussion that would take too long for this thread. However, I realize that skeptics abound here, so I'll drop this brief explanation in here.
Various macrophage populations can be generated according to specific immune signals: (A) Classically activated macrophages are effector macrophages that present enhanced microbicidal or tumoricidal capacity and have the ability to secrete high levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines and mediators. Effector macrophages differentiate in response to IFN-γ and tumor-necrosis factor (TNF). These macrophages are very important components of the host response, but their activation must be closely controlled because they can lead to host-tissue damage caused by the high levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines and mediators that they produce; (B) Wound-healing macrophages are developed in the presence of (Interleukin) IL-4. These macrophages produce minimal amounts of pro-inflammatory cytokines and are less efficient than classically activated macrophages at producing reactive species and at killing intracellular pathogens. Nonetheless, they produce components of the extracellular matrix (ECM) and thus their first role seems to be related to wound healing. These macrophages if their activity is dysregulated can be harmful to the host because they can lead to the formation of tissue fibrosis, and (C) regulatory macrophages have the important role of reducing immune responses and thus limiting inflammation. The production of the regulatory cytokine transforming growth factor (TGF)-β by macrophages following phagocytosis of apoptotic cells can contribute to the generation of this type of macrophage. This type of macrophage produces high levels of the immunosuppressive cytokine Interleukin-10 (IL-10) and does not contribute to the production of ECM as wound-healing macrophages. A dysregulation in the activity of these macrophages can predispose the host to infection

So simply, our body recognizes an invader, and stimulates an immune response. Once the body recognizes that the threat is gone, it stops making the defense cells and sends out the re-building cells to heal our body. And here is the dangerous part of the mRNA vaccine, it never stops producing. There is no response from macrophages to stimulate TGF Beta. There is no off switch.

www.youtube.com...

Drew Berry's twitter page...AWESOME

edit on V212021Sundaypm30America/ChicagoSun, 18 Apr 2021 12:21:58 -05001 by Violater1 because: ojiuhyi

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
doesn't the mRNA dissolve though?

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
doesn't the mRNA dissolve though?

Maybe yes, maybe no.
mRNA is translated (it depends how many times it should be translated), it will be degraded inside the cell, since each different mRNA has a life span, after this period of time it will be degraded.

The mRNA moves along to inside the nucleus of the cell, where the manufacturing process starts all over again, and again, depending on it's code and the life of the cell.

One of my patients had the J&J jab. They have suffered cognitive symptoms like TIA/CVA. Yet, there is nothing revealed in a CT-scan, therefore, insurance will not pay for an expensive MRI.
Insurance dictates medicine now.
edit on V152021Sundaypm30America/ChicagoSun, 18 Apr 2021 13:15:33 -05001 by Violater1 because: correction

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
Doesn't the body create the same mRNA and wouldn't it do the same thing?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

but the J&J isn't an mRNA vaccine

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the immune cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them.

are you saying this is incorrect?

Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The mRNA moves along to inside the nucleus of the cell

No it doesn't.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Someone posted this video yesterday where a canadian doctor is experiencing symptoms in his vaxxed patients at a much higher rate than the company, moderna, states for their trials. He was put under a gag order in his clinic so decided to speak out further. Brave men, both he and the albertan doctor who spoke prior to him. The content is a little further into the video.

Dr. Charles Hoffe

I found the video chilling as the symptoms are similar to known ailments but a little different in presentation. For example, a case of seemingly Bell's Palsy but with pain which is not normally associated with it. This video made me wonder if I actually have a moral obligation to share this news with family who think I'm nuts and have explicitly told me they do not want any alternate information. I've never tried to share conspiracy with them but some of their friends have and it was rejected as nonsense. These family friends were from the Czech republic and experienced first hand what government can do. Canadian currently news only highlights adverse effects with alternate vaccines from other countries.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I wonder what kind of butterfly I will become when I emerge from my cocoon...

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No it doesn't.

Really?
How do you think it gets from the muscle injection to the cell's nucleus?
Just go away.
www.youtube.com...

edit on V302021Sundaypm30America/ChicagoSun, 18 Apr 2021 13:30:34 -05001 by Violater1 because: IT'S CALLED FOLLOW THE SCIENCE

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No it doesn't.

oh but it can

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It doesn't enter the nucleus of the cell. It causes ribosomes (which are not in the nucleus) to produce the spike protein. Antibodies which destroy the spike protein are then produced. Those antibodies are then released into the bloodstream to go hunting.

mk0lcfamerica27gkeby.kinstacdn.com...
edit on 4/18/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Modified RNA has a direct effect on DNA-don't take my word on it-

phys.org...

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

It doesn't enter the nucleus of the cell. It causes ribosomes (which are not in the nucleus) to produce the spike protein. Antibodies which destroy the spike protein are then produced. Those antibodies are then released into the bloodstream to go hunting.

mk0lcfamerica27gkeby.kinstacdn.com...

I'm sure you will find many liberal sites that will follow your agenda.
Here is just one site scholastic site that does not follow any political agenda, and again, proves you wrong.

www.pnas.org...

I will not attempt to correct you anymore, so carry on with your agenda elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Modified RNA has a direct effect on DNA-
Yes. If it enters the nucleus it can affect DNA. That's actually how the HIV virus works. But the mRNA in the vaccines does not enter the nucleus of the cell.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The worst of this new technology is that until today nobody knows what will happen to the body in the long term, but I am sure we will all find out now one way or the other.

Until then I will seat on the side lines and eat my popcorn.
One year after covid, I am still alive and well, soo my odds are better without the surprise long term of the china injections,

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Here is just one site scholastic site that does not follow any political agenda, and again, proves you wrong.

An article which has nothing to do with mRNA vaccines proves me wrong, how?
An article about how proteins bound to mRNA move within the nucleus proves me wrong, how?

How does that article prove that mRNA vaccines enter the nucleus?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I wonder what kind of butterfly I will become when I emerge from my cocoon...

I have yet to evince a strong desire to eat anyone's brains nor have a become a masking Karen, so whatever it's doing or did ... I seem to have been resistant thus far.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Modified RNA has a direct effect on DNA-don't take my word on it-

phys.org...

Your correct, it does have a direct effect.
During cellular division, the mRNA can reproduce, and then there will be a modified DNA molecule.

And this again proves that mRNA comes from the nucleus of the cell.
www.sciencedirect.com...

edit on V312021Sundaypm30America/ChicagoSun, 18 Apr 2021 14:31:49 -05001 by Violater1 because: J&J doesnot use mRNA

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

During cellular division, the J&J mRNA can reproduce,

The J&J vaccine is not an mRNA vaccine. It is a viral vector vaccine, more like a "traditional" vaccine in that it uses actual (modified) viral material.

And this again proves that mRNA comes from the nucleus of the cell.
Of course it is. Has anyone said otherwise? But with mRNA vaccines it is synthesized and injected into a muscle, it then enters the cell where it causes ribosomes to produce the spike protein.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join