It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why I fear mRNA vaccines.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: fiverx313
doesn't the mRNA dissolve though?

Maybe yes, maybe no.
mRNA is translated (it depends how many times it should be translated), it will be degraded inside the cell, since each different mRNA has a life span, after this period of time it will be degraded.

The mRNA moves along to inside the nucleus of the cell, where the manufacturing process starts all over again, and again, depending on it's code and the life of the cell.

One of my patients had the J&J jab. They have suffered cognitive symptoms like TIA/CVA. Yet, there is nothing revealed in a CT-scan, therefore, insurance will not pay for an expensive MRI.
Insurance dictates medicine now.

Technically, the MCA (Medicare Cost Analysis) dictates the payer and especially during these vaccine releases since they are not FDA approved, but merely approved for emergency use.

My personal opinion, however, is I'll wait as long as possible before getting any of these vaccines until I see additional results. Granted, we (clinical cancer trials) using Mrna therapy for about 20 years, but not in this capacity.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

So I'm trying to reconcile, then, with the 'evidence' posted in this thread that not only is the immune protection provided by the vaccines long-term, it may even be life-long (!!!)

The spike protein induces the initial production of antibodies (and T cells and B cells). The antibodies remain after the spike protein is gone. The same way it works with any disease (or vaccination).

If you catch the measles (and recover), the virus is gone but your immune system still recognizes it if it shows up again.

edit on 4/19/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

So basically once you get the jab, you're stuck.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Much the same for me. My mum lives in another country, though, so no low-cost basement accommodation for me.

Are you showing any Lepidopteral characteristics yet?

Its funny that now I'm the one with the big basement... Wet bar, 150 inch movie screen 1100 sq ft party room, so it is me that needs to kick the kids out...What comes around goes around..

I truly think I got the Placido... Didn't even feel the shot...

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Let me tell you all what I know by an expert that happen to be my daughter, yes, she major in biology in the University of GA then went ahead and did a second major on cell biology, she also did practice with the CDC in Atlanta, graduated with high honors on all 4 degrees she now have under her belt.

Now with that out in the open, this is what she said about this new mRNA, she knows how this works in the cells of the body and this is what she said to a doctor that asked her why she have not gotten the injection yet, she told him "she is not that stupid", he walked away and have not brought the subject again.

Now who do I trust, some propaganda pushing an injection?, big pharma pushing their china technology? while kissing their arses, or my daughter that have nothing to neither gain or lose about this injection.

Well I will trust my daughter. She said time is very important about the side effects of this injection.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Thank you for posting.
It seems you have dropped a bomb here.
For me It is difficult to believe (yes: believe) that the mrna will survive cell death. But if you are right than
the special trained soldiers in our bloodstream will be searching our whole life for an ennemy that is long gone. If so, things will go wrong.
The only thing you can be sure of?
There is still a lot to discuss about. Not a good sign. Especially not for the long term (let's say 10 years).
What bothers me: people with cancer have to wait 10 or more years before they can try a new medicine.
Those people have mostly a miserable life without any hope. If one person dies in a trial, chances are huge the trial will be canceled. Here they take a risc, maybe a small risc, but it is a risc upon many millions of people.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

But if you are right than
the special trained soldiers in our bloodstream will be searching our whole life for an ennemy that is long gone.
You mean like after you recover from measles?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Much the same for me. My mum lives in another country, though, so no low-cost basement accommodation for me.

Its funny that now I'm the one with the big basement... Wet bar, 150 inch movie screen 1100 sq ft party room, so it is me that needs to kick the kids out...What comes around goes around..

Don't forget to invite us to your next end-of-the-world party, deal ?

Am liking your jab idea : if they force me to go, will also request for the Placebo Domingo version.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes it does... I just posted evidence that rna modifications/mRNA do affect our dna which would mean it does enter the nucleus.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yes they do, but that is one of the many things big pharma does not wants regular Americans to think too much about it, because the truth is that no even big pharma can tell what the outcome of human cell manipulation will be.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
From what I understand, mRNA encodes only the mitochondrial DNA which is not in the nucleus of the cell where your nuclear DNA is found.

The fact that only mitochondrial DNA is encoded by the messenger RNA is concerning to me. Mitochondrial DNA is only passed down maternally (from your mother).

I can't find a clear explanation as to the reason for this. Mitochondrial DNA is affected by this jab, but is the effect permanent and is it passed on to one's offspring? If so, ?????....maybe the next gen will be impacted moreso.
edit on 19-4-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That is one of my main concerns as well, is still the many offspring that will be the next generation lab rats for big pharma after the mothers get the injection.

Double the long term side effects if the offspring are given the injections after been born.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Phage

Yes it does... I just posted evidence that rna modifications/mRNA do affect our dna which would mean it does enter the nucleus.

Yes sir, you are correct and your documentation re-enforces what myself and many, many others understand and believe.

As for Phage, thank you for your replies. Each one propelled my OP to the top so everyone has a chance to see it.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hollywood stars are PRETENDING to get vaccinated for Covid-19.

Proof: twitter.com...

They are (wisely) staying away from the potential poison.

But who has power to order them to pretend to get vaccinated in the first place?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Doesn't the body create the same mRNA and wouldn't it do the same thing?

no... nobody's immune system mRNA makes SARS 2.0/COVID19 protein spikes...
that engineering is for the Lab Guys & Gals to do

now my issue,
i have a 7 year long girlfriend that has had a bad 10 days of reacting to the Moderna Jab
miss H is soon to be healthy enough to get around a bit and even visit me for activities...
I am, as of now, firmly against any intimacy, until i get the facts that miss H is not infected with some strain of CV-Covid

maybe i am paranoid and have a 10 foot pole at the ready

any help or thoughts ?

ETA from carewemust "But who has power to order them to pretend to get vaccinated in the first place?"

the deep-state bureaucrats which pay hospitals/clinics anywhere from $9 - $16k per dead patient to record the passing as COVID caused Death alomg with CDC & WHO that head-up the data spreadsheets that Scream 'Pandemic"

edit on th30161889050019482021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If you look closely, it looks like the plunger is partially depressed, hard to make out through the plastic in the visor, and only a small amount (leftover?) is disposed of at the end.

Now, if someone is ordering them to pretend to get vaccinated, why would they allow them to be videoed faking it and then make it public? Makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

From what I understand, mRNA encodes only the mitochondrial DNA which is not in the nucleus of the cell where your nuclear DNA is found.

You are mistaken. The mRNA interacts with ribosomes to produce the spike protein, not mitochondria. It affects neither nuclear or mitochondrial DNA because it enters neither the nucleus or the mitochondria.

Mitochondrial DNA is affected by this jab,
No it isn't. Just as a "key" is required to penetrate the nuclear membrane, only particular proteins enable anything to penetrate the mitochondrial membrane. Before becoming part of more complex cells, mitochondria started out as their own separate organisms, with their own defense systems.
phys.org...
edit on 4/19/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
You know, I was imagining a whole different process taking place. One where the mRNA was being used by the specialized cells in the immune system to create antibodies.

So what they are actually doing is just using whatever cells the mRNA can get into to create the spike protein and then the immune system reacts to that.

As for the GF situation, why would she be infected with some form of Covid if it is an mRNA vax?

ETA: Sorry, overlooked the fact that she may have been infected despite the jab. Tell her to wait a few weeks and promise to "love her long time".
edit on 20-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Yes sir, you are correct and your documentation re-enforces what myself and many, many others understand and believe.

No he isn't, not about mRNA vaccines affecting DNA. His documentation (which has been presented previously) is talking about what happens within the nucleus of the cell. The mRNA from the vaccine does not enter the nucleus so does not affect the DNA. I'm not the only one who has tried to explain this to you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4/20/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Placido Domingo was a tenor (neither a ten pound note, nor a vaccine)?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join