It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer CEO says third Covid vaccine dose likely needed within 12 months

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: glen200376
Blame the unvaccinated for you being so paranoid that you'll get injected annually with nice toxins.
Stop lapping up the msm like soup.

i'm not blaming anyone for not getting vaccinated. between natural distrust of novelty and the government and the heaps of disinformation being passed around, a lot of people are scared to move forward on it. seems only natural to me.

no paranoia, either. just math. if 25% or more of people are going to keep passing covid around then it's still going to be circulating. i don't want to get it, so i'll get my nice, non-toxic vaccination when it's indicated.

You know we can’t eradicate a virus, right?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Grenade

lotta news and studies about vaccinated people carrying the virus to others SIGNIFICANTLY less... hit up your favorite search engie.

Fauci himself says you still need to wear a bunch of masks and socially distance after you’re vaccinated.

So is the thing effective or not?

If the masks work, why the vaccine? If the vaccine works, why the masks after?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Who didn't see this coming?
Shots for life.

will be better sold as 'SHOTS-4-LIFE' with a catchy, celebrity endorsed jingle.

I don't know if they've got a jingle yet, but this↓ would be a good time/place for the world premiere of a new jingle.

Foo Fighters and Eddie Vedder to perform on global ‘Vax Live’ broadcast

Global Citizen's live-streamed concert is being held to persuade the world to get vaccinated

Foo Fighters and Eddie Vedder are among the acts set to perform for a global live-streamed show encouraging people to get vaccinated, Vax Live.

The one-hour virtual event, presented by Selena Gomez, will be broadcast across various platforms on May 8, with the aforementioned artists set to be joined onscreen by H.E.R., Jennifer Lopez and J Balvin.

LOL the washed up “rockers” and Selena Gomez. If I were one of the brainwashed, I would be insulted at their obvious lack in taste.

For some bizarre and inexplicable reason they overlooked Ozzy Osbourne to reassure everyone that these new drugs are safe.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Flu/Covid comboshot next year !!!!!😵‍💫

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

So variants and the “need” for more shots will be the fault of the people who choose not to take part in this medical experiment? Seems like you were implying that.

it's not so much fault or faultless but just facts about how the virus is likely to continue to spread when a substantial portion of the population goes unvaccinated. just as i don't blame anyone else for the choice i am making to get vaccinated, nor should anyone take it personally that i made that choice.

yes. we just work our best to control it until/unless it basically subsides or mutates to become less harmful. we never 'eradicated' bubonic plague or polio either... we just got to a point where they don't spread around as fast.

Fauci himself says you still need to wear a bunch of masks and socially distance after you’re vaccinated.

i feel like this question has been answered a lot and you just do not accept the answer, to be honest.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Who didn't see this coming?
Shots for life.

Every 6 months, just in case.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Or perhaps because they lowered the number of cycles on the tests, when Biden assumed his “presidency?” Could the drop in “cases” have anything to do with that?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is serious!!
Only 2 more weeks to flatten the curve, spread liberal voters out of the cities and let in the replacement voters.

Can we Gitmo firing squad these demonrats yet?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
lol kinda my point for the evening, why wasn’t this news to people before they all lined up to get these vaccine injections. Lol people without knowing what they were injecting in their bodies just did it without knowing the extent of what they were taking.

This is just going to become a flu shot. Scary stuff, how there is so much political force behind it thou.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

So variants and the “need” for more shots will be the fault of the people who choose not to take part in this medical experiment? Seems like you were implying that.

it's not so much fault or faultless but just facts about how the virus is likely to continue to spread when a substantial portion of the population goes unvaccinated. just as i don't blame anyone else for the choice i am making to get vaccinated, nor should anyone take it personally that i made that choice.

yes. we just work our best to control it until/unless it basically subsides or mutates to become less harmful. we never 'eradicated' bubonic plague or polio either... we just got to a point where they don't spread around as fast.

i feel like this question has been answered a lot and you just do not accept the answer, to be honest.

About a substantial proportion of the population going unvaccinated: what about the flu? A substantial percentage don’t get vaccinated for that. And we haven’t locked down society or mandated masks or controlled how far apart people stand, and what has the result been? Most people get the flu and get over it, and on life goes. The people who are vulnerable take extra precautions. Life goes on without disruption and devastation of entire societies.

How is this different? Why is this virus different? Its survival rate is better than the flu. Why are people wanting to eliminate all possibility of encountering THIS virus? We’ve had coronavirus outbreaks before and no societies or communities were devastated. Why is it now unacceptable to encounter a 99+% completely surviveable virus? I really do want to know your answers to these questions, because you are thoughtful and intelligent.

Regarding your last statement (a response to my question about why the masks if the vaccines work why the vaccines if the masks work etc), I would be grateful if you would answer it again, for me. I don’t recall anyone specifically answering it. But I’m 46, darlin, and I forget what I go into a different room to get, all day long. Have pity on me. ❤️
edit on 15-4-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

How is this different? Why is this virus different? Its survival rate is better than the flu. Why are people wanting to eliminate all possibility of encountering THIS virus? We’ve had coronavirus outbreaks before and no societies or communities were devastated. Why is it now unacceptable to encounter a 99+% completely surviveable virus? I really do want to know your answers to these questions, because you are thoughtful and intelligent.

Because...something something grandma, we're all in this together...ummm...those questions are just anti masker conspiracies...

Because...people are exceedingly ignorant and gullible. Most people will just listen to to anyone that presumes to be an authority without thinking for themselves.

Try it sometime. Literally, just go anywhere, act like you're in charge and watch people just listen to you.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So far the best long-term protection seems to be the antibodies GOD gives us after we've recovered from Covid-19.

The CDC, Medical Community, Google, and News Media, are keeping this simple truth buried deep.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
They need to implant a yearly upgrade to the new operating system they injected in to the sheeple. My god this is going to be a disaster.

😟
edit on 2021/4/15 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That doesn't make megacorps billions of dollars though.

Why does nobody think of the profits of those poor billionaire corporations? # long term health consequences Pfizer's CEO needs a bigger mansion goddammit. There's only 15 rooms he doesn't use in his current one, he needs to make that # an even 20.
edit on 15/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I was looking at the Medicare Covid-19 vaccination payment to physicians last week.

Doctors get $27.50 for your first injection of Pfizer or Moderna, and $19.50 for your second injection.

Johnson and Johnson (a single injection) generates $17.00 revenue per vaccination.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

It's going to be disgusting to see how much money pharmaceutical companies made on the Covid-19 vaccine.

Joe Biden has ordered and paid for 600 million doses, when only 67% of Americans (175 million) will be vaccinated. The excess will either go to waste, or be sent to other countries.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I was looking at the Medicare Covid-19 vaccination payment to physicians last week.

Doctors get $27.50 for your first injection of Pfizer or Moderna, and $19.50 for your second injection.

Johnson and Johnson (a single injection) generates $17.00 revenue per vaccination.

Seems like that might be a good enough reason for some to try and find a way to stop using the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, since they can make more money using the others.

Maybe they'll try to stop using that one soon..... errr uumm.. wait. They already did that.....

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
One and your done!

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: carewemust

Seems like that might be a good enough reason for some to try and find a way to stop using the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, since they can make more money using the others.

Maybe they'll try to stop using that one soon..... errr uumm.. wait. They already did that.....

Consumers were demanding the 1-shot J&J vaccine.

But with the J&J vaccine netting a lower per-dose payment, plus no second-jab, it didn't fit the greed profile of the
American Medical profession.

However, Doctor Fauci says he is "working with Johnson and Johnson to get them back online ASAP'".

Since we already know Dr. Fauci's of his corruption, I don't have to say what that means, lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Honestly, the covid pandemic's been one long commercial for this #. It's disgusting the pfizer ceo cashed out 60% of his stocks the day the first pfizer test results came out, he made billions, people cheered this as a good thing.

It's utterly #ing disgusting what's been happening, watching people submit to this #, be willing guinea pigs, being milked for money based of hyped up fear at the expense of # knows what future consequences? It's totally #ed.
edit on 16/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join