It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer CEO says third Covid vaccine dose likely needed within 12 months

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Who didn't see this coming?
Shots for life.

will be better sold as 'SHOTS-4-LIFE' with a catchy, celebrity endorsed jingle.

I don't know if they've got a jingle yet, but this↓ would be a good time/place for the world premiere of a new jingle.

Foo Fighters and Eddie Vedder to perform on global ‘Vax Live’ broadcast

Global Citizen's live-streamed concert is being held to persuade the world to get vaccinated

Foo Fighters and Eddie Vedder are among the acts set to perform for a global live-streamed show encouraging people to get vaccinated, Vax Live.

The one-hour virtual event, presented by Selena Gomez, will be broadcast across various platforms on May 8, with the aforementioned artists set to be joined onscreen by H.E.R., Jennifer Lopez and J Balvin.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
One day the vaccine will totally divide people in 2 radicalized sides and a worldwide civil war will take place.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I don't really blame them, the machine which moulds minds is a powerful entity. A conglomeration of the worlds most deceptive, cunning, percipient, innovative and highly intelligent individuals with a common goal and unlimited resources.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

How very rock n roll!

What's the world coming to when these guys stopped crashing expensive cars while choking on their own vomit in a drink and drug fuelled blow out???

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
One day the vaccine will totally divide people in 2 radicalized sides and a worldwide civil war will take place.

I dont know about that. If you listen to people around here one of those two groups will soon be dead. No need for a civil war.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

We'll all be dead one day, pretty soon in the grand scale of things no matter what group we ascribe to. Should probably use the time we do have to work together, unfortunately there seems to be a wedge being intentionally driven between us by those at the top of the pyramid.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Yea, and those at the bottom willingly help push that wedge down.

link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I'll bet you we don't even get close to 75% vaccinated by the end of the year if not longer I'll be surprised if they hit 65% even less in certain states. Georgia has had plenty of shots for a while and there are only 16.8 percent fully vaccinated 31% have one dose.

I expect another MSM push and potential scare tactics to prod people to get vaccinated.

yeah probably not unfortunately... and i don't know if more pushes will do much good. some people are pretty set in their view that it's not happening and i don't see them even considering it until people have been getting vaccinated for years with no big adverse side effects.

link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Trueman

I dont know about that. If you listen to people around here one of those two groups will soon be dead. No need for a civil war.

Well, remember the vaccine is considered the mark of the beast for a lot of people. It'll be a biblical war.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Blame the unvaccinated for you being so paranoid that you'll get injected annually with nice toxins.
Stop lapping up the msm like soup.

i'm not blaming anyone for not getting vaccinated. between natural distrust of novelty and the government and the heaps of disinformation being passed around, a lot of people are scared to move forward on it. seems only natural to me.

no paranoia, either. just math. if 25% or more of people are going to keep passing covid around then it's still going to be circulating. i don't want to get it, so i'll get my nice, non-toxic vaccination when it's indicated.

link   
a reply to: Trueman

How do you know this vaccine is the mark of the beast and the polio vaccine wasn't?

link   
Bah, I did my duty once, and that's enough. I don't need to spend two days out of every year sick for others to feel better about life.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

thanks for sharing all your thoughts about where i've gone wrong in life and your judgment that i don't know what i'm talking about and i don't read any books, but i don't really find this kind of post germane to the discussion.

please feel free to private message me with such things, i can ignore them more efficiently there

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

100% of the population can still transmit Covid irrespective of vaccination status.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Those paragraphs i posted to you are quite insightful IMO. You shouldn't be so hasty to throw them away, it could honestly teach you something about the process involved in the assimilation of information.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

lotta news and studies about vaccinated people carrying the virus to others SIGNIFICANTLY less... hit up your favorite search engie.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Those paragraphs i posted to you are quite insightful IMO. You shouldn't be so hasty to throw them away, it could honestly teach you something about the process involved in the assimilation of information.

you're really quite full of yourself, you know

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

How do you know this vaccine is the mark of the beast and the polio vaccine wasn't?

Is the polio vaccine linked to B. Gates ?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I'm sure that has nothing to do with people who receive the vaccine suddenly believing they're immune which in turn lowers the number of them testing positive for Covid. Which in turn will lower the number of deaths considering how we extrapolate that figure from the testing process.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Isn't everything?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join