It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer CEO says third Covid vaccine dose likely needed within 12 months

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Pfize r CEO says third Covid vaccine dose likely needed within 12 months

and also that people should expect to recieve annual booster shots to protect against the Coronavirus.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said people will "likely" need a booster dose of a Covid-19 vaccine within 12 months of getting fully vaccinated. His comments were made public Thursday but were taped April 1.

Bourla said it's possible people will need to get vaccinated against the coronavirus annually.

Earlier Thursday, the Biden administration's Covid response chief science officer, David Kessler, said Americans should expect to receive booster shots to protect against coronavirus variants.

I do like how they continue repeating things like this↓.

"We don't know everything at this moment," he told the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis.

...as if it is only momentarily that they will not know 'everything', implying that 'everything' will soon be known. While in reality, 'everything' cannot possibly be known for a very long time, because 'everything' actually does include long term effects.

Personally, I expect that next year I'll get the exact same dose I received this year: No vaccine. I also plan to continue with no vaccine annually for each following year. I've never had a flu shot, and see no reason to start now......

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

So, translation...

Pfizer found a way to print money every year in perpetuity...

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Who didn't see this coming?
Shots for life.
edit on 15-4-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I really hope people dont start having vaccine related issues that develop over the months or years.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Just wait until it comes out that those who've already had the shot will become more at risk without the boosters. I mean, it's not like Pfizer's not already used to turning people into addicts.
edit on 15/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yea this sounds like a tactic discussed in a board meeting. It was never gonna be completely curable, but now they millions who will have to have it every year, Hell just the healthcare workers and teachers and elderly perpetually is a goose that laid the golden egg

Pfizer Inc.
PFE as of Apr 15 4:00 PM ET Markets are closed
37.60 up 0.43 1.16%

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

F those clowns.
I will not get the jab now or at any point in the future.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i guess i'm in the minority here for being neither surprised nor shocked nor entirely cynical about it. i figured boosters would be needed, between variants and the approximately 25% of americans who say no shot for me.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
lulzaroo

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

This is the annual flu shot rebranded.
It will force people who never took the flu shot to get this one.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Sure, just keep pushing the narrative until all believe its true. Simple perception over the truth. I think I know what they are doing. Its not all in one. Its a combo cocktail of several shots over several years that when all are taken the combo mixture is concocted such that we shootz blanks.

Now that's a conspiracy
edit on 15-4-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
No way. 3 is far too few. If I can’t get one once a week for the rest of my life I don’t want a single one of them....

Why not once a day with your coffee?

We are so f’d....

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i guess i'm in the minority here for being neither surprised nor shocked nor entirely cynical about it. i figured boosters would be needed, between variants and the approximately 25% of americans who say no shot for me.

Not shocked it's been discussed here a while that there was no way they could develop a one-shot you are done so quickly. They have no incentive to do that not to mention, it would be longer development time and likely more side effects. It will be in continual development we have 11 versions of the seasonal flu vaccines since it's invention and we already have 3 versions of COVID there are more on the horizon.

I'll bet you we don't even get close to 75% vaccinated by the end of the year if not longer I'll be surprised if they hit 65% even less in certain states. Georgia has had plenty of shots for a while and there are only 16.8 percent fully vaccinated 31% have one dose.

I expect another MSM push and potential scare tactics to prod people to get vaccinated.
edit on 15-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

May as well merge the Bureau of Engraving and Printing with the big Pharmaceutical companies.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
Blame the unvaccinated for you being so paranoid that you'll get injected annually with nice toxins.
Stop lapping up the msm like soup.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I really hope people dont start having vaccine related issues that develop over the months or years.

They certainly will have issues that they will blame on the vaccine. Whether the vaccine is actually responsible for their issues is a whole nother question.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

If vaccinated people start to have the same issues, you bet they are going to blame the vaccine. Wouldn't you?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Nice deflection of responsibility onto those who refuse vaccines.

Do you spend all day watching TV working on ways to virtue signal? May i suggest reading some books.

Start with Propaganda by Edward Bernays, essentially it explains your entire psychological makeup.

In summary:

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”

To elaborate:

“Universal literacy was supposed to educate the common man to control his environment. Once he could read and write he would have a mind fit to rule. So ran the democratic doctrine. But instead of a mind, universal literacy has given him rubber stamps, rubber stamps inked with advertising slogans, with editorials, with published scientific data, with the trivialities of the tabloids and the platitudes of history, but quite innocent of original thought. Each man's rubber stamps are the duplicates of millions of others, so that when those millions are exposed to the same stimuli, all receive identical imprints. It may seem an exaggeration to say that the American public gets most of its ideas in this wholesale fashion. The mechanism by which ideas are disseminated on a large scale is propaganda, in the broad sense of an organized effort to spread a particular belief or doctrine.”
edit on 15/4/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Who didn't see this coming?
Shots for life.

will be better sold as 'SHOTS-4-LIFE' with a catchy, celebrity endorsed jingle.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Yep, just another Conspiracy Denier, you know the type ..... believe the Government cares about them, the media never lies or censors and pharmaceutical companies only want people to be healthy ..... yep, that'd be one of them .... pretty dangerous types if you ask me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join