It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reiner Fuellmich: "We Have The Evidence" and "Sudden Adult Death Syndrome"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
My work??????? I just find information.

You can probably get some idea of what's going on by learning to use this.......

How to Access VAERS Data through VAERS WONDER System

February thread

ah yes VAERS... i'm familiar. there are two main things about that, as far as i'm concerned.

the first is that VAERS is a self-reporting system. doctors and patients are encouraged to report anything that happens in conjunction with a vaccination, whether they are sure it's related or not. which is very good, definitely want the CDC and manufacturers to analyze that data, try to verify it, look for trends. but as it is it's just raw data. it's not necessarily confirmed to be related.

the second thing is this is out of 189 million vaccinations given in the US so far... even if every single one of these reports was definitely because of the vaccine, they are effects that are vanishingly rare. hardly a mass die-off.

Did you know that only about 1% of adverse reactions are reported on the VAER site? And because they now know that we are paying attention, they have been caught skewing the numbers to minimize the actual problems.

Weekly VAERS Update: 2,249 Dead, 50,861 "adverse Effects"! Astra Rebranded, Re-education In Florida

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Will do. But "irony" is a rare commodity in these here parts.

I'll say a little prayer when you're gone....

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Unless you're praying to Satan that'll probably result in your own incarceration right alongside me.

I'm big spoon on our concrete bed.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: fiverx313

If all you ever do is offer one side of the argument and it's almost verbatim regurgitation of the MSM narrative he might have a point.

i'm not sure why you would expect me offer sides of arguments that i consider fallacious.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Did you know that only about 1% of adverse reactions are reported on the VAER site? And because they now know that we are paying attention, they have been caught skewing the numbers to minimize the actual problems.

do you have a cite for either of those claims that has some evidence behind it, and not just someone's video on bitchute?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

So you only believe MSM and any other sources are instantly rejected.

Kind of proving my point here.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

edit on 15-4-2021 by fiverx313 because: off topic

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I get my first dose of Pfizer tomorrow morning. At this point im hoping it kills me so i don't have to put up with nonsense like in the OP anymore.

Well, if it doesn't, you could always do it yourself. I mean, if you hate reality that much and all. But, think of the children!

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I'm not annoyed at all, hence i've maintained my composure and consistency.

Can you say the same?

Take care.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I think, irrespective of whether someone caught a disease or not, this past year has seen a lot of suicides because of it and a lot of lives have been ruined because of the draconian lockdowns. I'm sure Reiner Fuellmich is onto something there.

Have you noticed how on ATS anymore that when somebody posts something that's not liked, people go after the one who posted it and do not try to engage in civil discourse about the thing that was posted any more? There are a lot of uncivil people around here these days. I'm sure one will be along shortly to prove me right.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Nice, if you can't win a debate just stop listening. Expected nothing less.

Since you love my advice have a look at the concept of intellectual humility.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I'm not annoyed at all, hence i've maintained my composure and consistency.

Can you say the same?

Take care.

do not expect further replies.

Good. Then maybe this thread wouldn't keep getting derailed. There are a few others in this thread that should do the same. Please, please, please: talk about the thread subject and not about the one who posted it. If not, then maybe think about saying nothing.
edit on 15-4-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected a typo.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

you are right, and i am sorry. i will bow out until the OP comes back with the cites i asked about for his assertions about under-reporting on VAERS and 'they' who have been caught skewing 'the numbers'

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

you are right, and i am sorry. i will bow out until the OP comes back with the cites i asked about for his assertions about under-reporting on VAERS and 'they' who have been caught skewing 'the numbers'

The thread is not about you or what you asked for. The thread topic has already been created. Discuss it or not.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

i do believe that part of my discussion IS germane to the topic. if you think it is not, please report it so a moderator can remove it.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I believe this is pertinent.

Transcript of the testimony from the lawyer in the OP.

www.aeginagreece.com...

It's 16 pages long and i'm off to bed so will read tomorrow and further investigate it's legitimacy.

If the claims of his past successful cases against Volkswagen and Deutsche Bank are credible then he's certainly no joke. I have yet to research these to confirm.
edit on 15/4/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Yeah. It seems to have ramped-up a bit in the last few weeks.
Call them the Distractors, myself.

Talking about anything, as long as it's off the point of the OP, including backhanded, veiled insults of anyone that doesn't go-along with the official narratives.

Maybe the story in this OP deserves a deeper-dive.
Maybe the Distractors don't want that ?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Look at this VAER report. multiply the deaths by 100 and that should be closer to reality. As they estimate only 1% are reported. That would bring it up to 234,200 vaccine deaths.

CDC Caught Shaving Deaths from the Vaers System

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join