It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reiner Fuellmich: "We Have The Evidence" and "Sudden Adult Death Syndrome"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Reiner Fuellmich thinks that this is so massive that we will need a new court to handle this. Something like "Nuremberg 2". After interviewing many experts in Science, economics, lawyers, psychologists etc etc etc. Their can be no doubt. What has been happening for a year now. These are the worst crimes against humanity ever committed.

Reiner Fuellmich: "We Have The Evidence"

All of a sudden we all of a sudden are experiencing an extreme uptick in a rare disease called "SADS". I wonder what could possibly be the cause of this?????????????

Sudden Adult Death Syndrome

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Am not afraid of death.
Just don't want to be there when it happens.

Perhaps we fear suffering, more than death ?
How thoughtful of our benefactors, to put us out of our misery. quickly and swiftly.

They treat us : just as we treat farm animals.

Moo !!

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I get my first dose of Pfizer tomorrow morning. At this point im hoping it kills me so i don't have to put up with nonsense like in the OP anymore.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Reiner Fuellmich thinks that this is so massive that we will need a new court to handle this. Something like "Nuremberg 2". After interviewing many experts in Science, economics, lawyers, psychologists etc etc etc. Their can be no doubt. What has been happening for a year now. These are the worst crimes against humanity ever committed.

All of a sudden we all of a sudden are experiencing an extreme uptick in a rare disease called "SADS". I wonder what could possibly be the cause of this?????????????

Having sprayed these boards with shonky sources to promote utter nonsense I conclude that certain posters on ATS have the MO that if they desperately throw enough mud to support their latest cause some of it may stick.

In this instance, it's not so much mud as male Bovine Excrement.

Is this what ATS has come to?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

FWIW, SADS refers to Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndromes, not what you are referring to it as. First clue that you are quoting pseudoscience.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
I was intending to get the JJ yesterday until I received the phone call canceling it.
All my closest family members and friends have had the jab...I'd prefer to die with them than be the sole survivor at age 62.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

When I did my law degree I had to take a wild card course. It was Pseudoscience. So I know it when I see it.

Mind you, the water divining did actually work.
edit on 15-4-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

FWIW, SADS refers to Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndromes, not what you are referring to it as. First clue that you are quoting pseudoscience.

Sorry. SADS stands for "Sudden Adult Death Syndrome". The fact that they make up abbreviations for all these conditions they can't explain is the pseudo science.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
I was intending to get the JJ yesterday until I received the phone call canceling it.
All my closest family members and friends have had the jab...I'd prefer to die with them than be the sole survivor at age 62.

That's a great attitude.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

On another thread when you were called out for constantly posting shonky sources you said that you would be more careful in future.

That seems to have gone out the window?

Old habits die hard, it seems.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
so when there isn't a big vaccine die-off, will you reconsider what sources you're putting so much trust in, and why?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Sorry. SADS stands for "Sudden Adult Death Syndrome". The fact that they make up abbreviations for all these conditions they can't explain is the pseudo science.

edit on 15-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: removed content for other post

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Having sprayed these boards with shonky sources to promote utter nonsense I conclude that certain posters on ATS have the MO that if they desperately throw enough mud to support their latest cause some of it may stick.

In this instance, it's not so much mud as male Bovine Excrement.

Is this what ATS has come to?

No. Actually I'm using the best of what is out there. Informing intelligent people to help them make the right choice. After the likes of you (mainstream media cows) get vaccinated and potentially drop dead. I want enough left alive to get civilization going again.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

After the likes of you (mainstream media cows) get vaccinated and potentially drop dead.

wow lol... glad to know you are thinking about things so reasonably and calmly

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
so when there isn't a big vaccine die-off, will you reconsider what sources you're putting so much trust in, and why?

It's too late for that. Their is already more than enough die off. You obviously aren't aware of it.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It's too late for that. Their is already more than enough die off. You obviously aren't aware of it.

care to show your work?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

care to show your work?

My work??????? I just find information.

You can probably get some idea of what's going on by learning to use this.......

How to Access VAERS Data through VAERS WONDER System

February thread

(post by Doctor Smith removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

My work??????? I just find information.

You can probably get some idea of what's going on by learning to use this.......

How to Access VAERS Data through VAERS WONDER System

February thread

ah yes VAERS... i'm familiar. there are two main things about that, as far as i'm concerned.

the first is that VAERS is a self-reporting system. doctors and patients are encouraged to report anything that happens in conjunction with a vaccination, whether they are sure it's related or not. which is very good, definitely want the CDC and manufacturers to analyze that data, try to verify it, look for trends. but as it is it's just raw data. it's not necessarily confirmed to be related.

the second thing is this is out of 189 million vaccinations given in the US so far... even if every single one of these reports was definitely because of the vaccine, they are effects that are vanishingly rare. hardly a mass die-off.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join