It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reiner Fuellmich: "We Have The Evidence" and "Sudden Adult Death Syndrome"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
If something triggers the veins and arteries to expand and the person is dehydrated, it can trigger a series of events that leads to a drop of blood to the brain and the person will pass out and if it goes on long enough the person will die in their sleep or die after passing out.

Hyperactivating the immune system can trigger this event. It can occur from consuming certain chemicals, which some medicines contain, or it can be triggered by even a smell of some microbial chemical. The heart will try to restore circulation and cause AFIB or a heart attack may occur. Blood volume is linked to the size of the blood vessels, but there are protective measures built into us that can help. Our bodies can release chemicals that create gas and the pressure in the intestines can buffer the blood volume to keep it within certain guidelines and often that gas in the morning is a result of the body regulating blood pressure while the heart slows down while you sleep. It is amazing how things work in these bodies we were given.

Homeostasis needs to be maintained, dietary cravings are important as long as the cravings aren't from addictions to food chemistries which alter the enzymes out of balance....then we need medicines or we need to slowly change the diet to balance things properly. It is very hard to identify what is causing the problem because our bodies compensate to keep us alive and symptoms of many diseases or metabolic conditions are so similar sometimes. In some cases the symptoms of not enough of some nutrient is almost the same as too much. But some doctors know how to tell the difference if they paid attention in College and did not attend too many frat parties.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: fiverx313

If all you ever do is offer one side of the argument and it's almost verbatim regurgitation of the MSM narrative he might have a point.

i'm not sure why you would expect me offer sides of arguments that i consider fallacious.

I would love for you to explain why you find anything that is not officially sanctioned by the official channels fallacious?
I am a retired scientist and I don't ever just read headlines or MSM dumbed down articles. Why not?
Because they are almost always wrong, have an agenda and get their information from a handpicked few.

Whenever I read any assumptions, I start digging. I will find the original papers, check people's accreditations, listen to what they have to say and compare that with my own knowledge of molecular biology and pharmacology.

Almost all of the independent opinions are far more accurate than what a couple of doctors handpicked by the government say. They omit, change, massage and lie the truths, so much that it is almost comical and totally unscientific.
Not only that, but then we find out that these handpicked ones have their snouts in the trough of the vaccine industry.

Sounds legit.
[Not to me though]

You are basically saying that you have no personal knowledge of anything and believe whatever the handpicked few say, you don't actually research yourself but are happy with what is thrown on your plate.
Furthermore you are saying that NOBODY on this world could possibly more informed, as intelligent or experienced as those two or three handpicked by the government?

Are you kidding?

There are thousands of more experienced professionals speaking up against everything you bleat from your headlines, who have been in the virology field for over 40 years, some the creators of important key items that are discussed. Some far more accredited and knowledgeable than two clowns who have stakes in the pharmaceutical and virology industries.

Guess who I believe more. My own knowledge, confirmed by intelligent and accredited professionals, studies and papers or...the greedy, compromised, partial, corrupt MSM?

Whatever you have to say means nothing to me if it is illogical, can't be confirmed or is downright wrong, nevermind how often you shout that you read it in the News.

Maybe it's time to start thinking for yourself. If not, what else can anyone do but leave you to it and learn by consequences?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

thank you for the novel-length reply, but you have jumped to a conclusion that is not warranted. i do not take my advice and news from the media, i read the scientific sources, the studies, and the data. that is what i base my actions on and that is why i take the positions i do on this matter.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: Zrtst
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
I was intending to get the JJ yesterday until I received the phone call canceling it.
All my closest family members and friends have had the jab...I'd prefer to die with them than be the sole survivor at age 62.

Precisely the approach and attitude that your overlords are hoping for.

Well, you won't have to worry about getting any "rare" blood clots from your dose...but if they switch you over to Pfizer or Moderna, you will be able to look forward to having your cells hijacked to produce SARS-CoV2 spike proteins, so that your immune system comes to recognize your body as the source of invading virus material.

All the best of luck with that!

I was standing in a short line to get my first dose of Pfizer this morning. Baylor, Scott, and White are top notch, and they ran this clinic well. In 4 hours they will do 2000 people today.

While I stood there, it occured to me that my grandparents had done something like this with smallpox. And my parents and grandparents had both done something similar for polio. It occured to me how pleasant life was without smallpox and polio. I have known people who suffered from polio in their youth, as well as a couple who were harmed with a polio vaccine. But i have not known what the fear of polio is. I have not known the fear of smallpox, or grown accustomed to seeing people horrendously scarred from it. And in that little moment, i was incredibly thankful. Thankful to live in a time where an outbreak of infectious disease was unknown, to live in a time when you were so unaccustomed to large scale government efforts to actually do their jobs (for a change), that I could feel a little concerned about this vaccine.

But I walked down to Table H, had a really nice chat with a super duper cute RN. Got my shot, and sat for 15 minutes. Next to me was an older lady in a wheelchair reading a book. I wonder if she has a smallpox scar on her arm?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Having worked for over ten years as a data analyst and holding multiple degrees in scientific disciplines I call BS on this statement. Strange we seemingly use the same source material and logic to formulate opinions yet reach antipode conclusions.

Facebook, CNN and BBC are not reputable scientific institutions.

edit on 16/4/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Having worked for over ten years as a data analyst and holding multiple degrees in scientific disciplines I call BS on this statement. Strange we seemingly use the same source material and logic to formulate opinions yet reach antipode conclusions.

Facebook, CNN and BBC are not reputable scientific institutions.

I agree with this.

To be honest, i am not sure you can get decent data to analyze from CDC either. The false positive rate, and the false negative rate, of testing in general has been terrible. The PCR in particular. I will plead ignorance on whether you can find data that excludes PCR testing...but suspect you cannot.

Beyond just positive cases, even death totals are off. And i am not sure if we can really unravel that one at all at this point.

From a data perspective, COVID is impossible to analyze given the way data was gathered and catalogued. I know they try....they have to try to do something. But the data really is of low value given the issues it has.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I don’t think polio or smallpox can be compared to SARS-CoV-2.

Smallpox killed over 500 million people, still society never shutdown.

Welcome to the 21st century, everyone afraid of their own shadow and need a comfort blanket of government intrusion at any cost.
edit on 16/4/21 by Grenade because: Formatting

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Because smallpox was not an airborne infection. Were it an airborne infection, humanity likely would never have made it long enough to create an innoculation.

You are right...its not an apt comparison as a disease. Different vectors, different spread patterns. But from the perspective of a vaccination effort....i see a decent comparison.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Still I’d rather not take health advice from sources who openly state they believe the word is over populated.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP for bringing an update by Fuellmich. I've watched him months ago, saw that he is smart, principled and thorough in his work. He is one of the good guys, for sure.

It's good to know he's getting all the evidence.

Nuremberg 2 would be the best thing to happen. Seeing Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci and so many more crooks arrested would warm my heart.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

No arguement. For me its a risk assessment. Im immune suppressed and nearing 50. The risk assessment tips heavily. Added....my 71 year old cancer survivor mother lives with me.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

In that case I’d suggest purposely stimulating an immune response which could lead to side effects by taking a vaccine is just as risky as the contracting the virus. My mother has had multiple cancer operations including a lobectomy. My research and advice to her is to live her life as normal and avoid anyone showing symptoms.

I’ve had a positive corona test previously, absolutely no symptoms whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I get my first dose of Pfizer tomorrow morning. At this point im hoping it kills me so i don't have to put up with nonsense like in the OP anymore.

I've had 2 doses. No issues apart from being able to pick up 5G through my fillings and I have an overwhelming desire to get an Xbox.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yeah, i appreciate that and all. But i actually have a full treatment team of physicians from several disciplines that provide for my medical treatment. They've kept me alive when i looked dead. And kept me going to work the entire time so i could continue to provide myself insurance. Its kinda hard to shake the faith I have in them at this point.

So i line up for the shot happily, and thank everyone for the time they took to provide the shot clinic while I do it.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

I have 2 XBox's. Series X and Xbox One. Neither has been turned on in at least 2 months.

Maybe this is the plan....steal market share from Apple on the OS side, and Sony on the gamebox side through the Microsoft vaccine

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Thanks to the OP for bringing an update by Fuellmich. I've watched him months ago, saw that he is smart, principled and thorough in his work. He is one of the good guys, for sure.

Nuremberg 2 would be the best thing to happen. Seeing Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci and so many more crooks arrested would warm my heart.

Covid death toll now 3 million?

You have a cold heart that I doubt can ever be warmed.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

All the best, we’re all entitled to seek out the best medical care and do whatever we can to survive.

As long as I can choose not to receive their vaccine I’m perfectly happy for anyone else to do as they please.
edit on 17/4/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Salander

Covid death toll now 3 million?

You have a cold heart that I doubt can ever be warmed.

You jump to conclusions.

My heart has been made cold by the criminal behavior of the men of Davos and their helpers in the lower castes.

My heart has been made cold by the decades long realization that we do not have constitutional governance in this country, USA.

My heart would be warmed seeing the crooks who brought this prosecuted. That's what Fuellmich have in common. Disgust over the corruption of government.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I "jump to conclusions" based on science and data and common sense. Not Whoo Whoo
Stuff. Apologies.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Homeostasis needs to be maintained, dietary cravings are important as long as the cravings aren't from addictions to food chemistries which alter the enzymes out of balance....then we need medicines or we need to slowly change the diet to balance things properly.

Sorry, but no... 'medicines' are not even remotely a solution here, changing the diet is the only solution. In extreme cases, drugs may serve a limited temporary purpose, but the goal should always to get off the drugs as quickly as possible.

The absolute best 'elimination diet' (eliminates all potential diet based allergens while providing everything necessary to vital health) is the carnivore diet. It's also wonderful as a permanent lifestyle, been doing it for almost a year now, feeling better every day.

But some doctors know how to tell the difference if they paid attention in College and did not attend too many frat parties.

Ummm, no, normal doctors only get a few hours of nutritional study in their entire indoctrination period, and that is based on extremely faulty data at that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join