It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid/Triangle UAP video just released

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Reminded me of this
Just further along

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: vlawde

So I am supposed to believe that a Navy Destroyer let an unfriendly aircraft fly 700 feet directly above it without any response whatsoever?

They do if it is a nothing burger.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

i remember when this was on discovery.........now we get ancient aliens lol

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Another aperture distortion. I can tell because of the triangle-shaped stars.

Unless they really are triangle shaped!

Combined with the observable match to conventional aviation strobe light frequency - its the most likely answer.

I have a perfectly good sofa if JC is down on his luck again.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It’s looks like a D4...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

That Pyramid UFO has an aviation strobe I suspect it's a UFO to us but not to them.
Yes.

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Another aperture distortion. I can tell because of the triangle-shaped stars.

Unless they really are triangle shaped!
I think so too. For anybody who is not familiar with that, this diamond UFO video is a good example. It's a UFO until it's not when they finally get it in focus and it gets a closer. Not exactly the same shape but different cameras have different shaped apertures, so the shapes of out of focus objects won't always be the same.

CAUTION: to all UFO videographers

edit on 202149 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Is this not a clever way to make people that like ufo's join the military? Guess there is a hole market of potential recruits sitting in their basement dreaming of seeing a ufo, but who don't give a # about heavy machinery (or the usual rhetoric military recruitment material contains). Come join the army and see ufo's is the subliminal message i read here.
What other purpose could there be for the military industrial complex to open up to the public about this really?
There is nothing much substantial to see in the video's other then that the military often comes in contact with them, THAT perhaps is the message they want to get out. Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

So I am supposed to believe that a Navy Destroyer let an unfriendly aircraft fly 700 feet directly above it without any response whatsoever?

One time in the pacific we we're targeted by fire control radar from another nations ship. What do you think we did? We did nothing. Didn't even call General quarters.

There are videos of Russian jets buzzing our ships. We don't just get all trigger happy all the time...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

It's funny how so many people think the Naval ships just go around shooting everything that comes near.

On a deployment the CG I was on and some #ty Russian ship, the Yaroslav Mudry, were doing circles around one another cutting each other off. We got close enough at points that we could have thrown a ball back and forth.

edit on 942021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
For anyone interested, a long interview between Knapp and Corbell, about the OP material, was posted on MW's YouTube channel:

In this podcast: George Knapp, Jeremy Corbell, Matt Adams, and Duncan Phenix.
Today we're talking about the July 2019 Pyramid UFO swarm over a Navy destroyer.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This is quite interesting, we seem to be getting a plethora of information, pics and videos Eye witness accounts of UFO’s Etc. not sure what to make of this yet although my recollection over the years was if you believed in ufos you had a stigma, now our armed forces are releasing information to the public in regards to ufos. So it would appear the talking points has taken a turn to condition us that ufos are no longer a stigma. That could mean something or it could not. I also don’t think those flashing lights are aviation lights, however thou back to reality this footage has the same pedigree in its format as so many others grainy duration short etc. so there is that.

Interesting to say the least it does seem to be the talking point now that we have ufos getting close to our military instruments on the planet whether they be not of this world dun, dun, dunnnnn, or a foreign nation or our technology. Interesting indeed, I suppose more and more information will continue to be released to the public.

Perhaps the space force has some correlation to these current events? Who knows. Anyhow thanks for the topic and change of subject.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimens
Is this not a clever way to make people that like ufo's join the military? Guess there is a hole market of potential recruits sitting in their basement dreaming of seeing a ufo, but who don't give a # about heavy machinery (or the usual rhetoric military recruitment material contains). Come join the army and see ufo's is the subliminal message i read here.
Interesting idea, one I hadn't thought of. But aren't there stories of the aliens paralyzing you, beaming you up to their ship where they do anal probing? For most people that might be a minus, since they sound like terrifying experiences (sleep paralysis has such a history). I suppose a few people might want the anal probing experience but count me out, I just want to meet the aliens, not get probed by them.

What other purpose could there be for the military industrial complex to open up to the public about this really?
There are various ideas on that, first the admission that the intelligence community likes to spread false information, which I'd say presenting an out-of-focus airplane as a pyramid shaped UFO sort of qualifies.

Did CIA Director William Casey really say, "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"?

I am the source for this quote, which was indeed said by CIA Director William Casey at an early February 1981 meeting...
So why do they do this with UFOs in particular?

Nigel Watson thinks they might do it to "coverup more mundane terrestrial activities like testing secret aircraft"...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Slides in Snowden's latest leak are fake UFO images used to deliberately spread misinformation

The presentation is called The Art Of Deception and includes three slides showing what appear to be UFOs
Leading UFO expert Nigel Watson has said that skeptics have already dismissed the images as fake
He believes spies are given the images along with guidelines on how to spread misinformation via the internet.
Such deception can be used to help coverup more mundane terrestrial activities like testing secret aircraft or military exercises, he said...

‘The main evidence for the cover-up of UFO reports and manipulation of UFO beliefs, as revealed by the documents released by Edward Snowden, is contained in a Powerpoint presentation called, The Art Of Deception: Training For A New Generation Of Online Covert Operations.

The article talks about "fake" imagery, but they aren't really "fake" as in being photoshopped, just fake as in that last example is thought to be mylar balloons, which is one of the images included in the deception training document leaked by Snowden. The pyramid UFO video doesn't look "fake" exactly but I think the military analysts know darn well it's just an out of focus airplane, but because of the deception psy-op they want us to think it might be something else.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Faked and out of focus is ridiculous. Not CGI either. Holographic maybe without direct physical observation but most likely not.

deterrence is not deterrence until the capability is displayed or made known. My guess is unconventional propulsion and gravity mitigation as the object has no conventional aerodynamics. As for our capabilities, this kind of thing has been going on for decades around ships,aircraft, and bases. So who is deterring who? It’s easy to say this is a US technology display to a Russia or China because the other Occams Radar explanation is still not acceptable as the simplest answer for the observation.

strobe is obviously an attention getter. Good luck playing this lifetime guessing game
edit on 9-4-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Are there more than one craft in the video?
The camera sweeps from right to left and it seems to be more triangles than the one we end up getting a closer look at.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm wondering if those are reflections or refractions. They don't look solid like the main focus of the video

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
Are there more than one craft in the video?
The camera sweeps from right to left and it seems to be more triangles than the one we end up getting a closer look at.
If a camera with a triangular aperture has out of focus lights in the image, then every out of focus light will have the same triangle shape as the aperture. This photo shows a lens with a triangular aperture, but the aperture could be elsewhere in the photographic system and still produce a similar effect.

Bokeh tests

originally posted by: play4keeps
Faked and out of focus is ridiculous.

Faked? No.
Out of focus? Yes. Why do you think it's ridiculous? Seems obvious for the triangle bokeh.
Psy-op? Probably.

edit on 202149 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
You do seem to have a constant need to sow distrust and animosity towards the US military and intelligence agencies.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Again no footage of craft flying off at unearthly speeds into space....

And there's this:

BRIEFING / EVENT SERIES #1

An event series described involves the USS Russell.

This UAP event series took place during July of 2019 - involving Strike Group 9 within the Warning areas off of San Diego.

The USS Russell observed and recorded multiple “pyramid” shaped craft (see below image and video).

Observations of this encounter series were noted in detail.

Where is the detail??

I will say all these different crafts, if they're all real aliens, it reminds me of the Army guy from the Disclosure Project who said there is 54 different alien species visiting Earth.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimens
There is nothing much substantial to see in the video's other then that the military often comes in contact with them, THAT perhaps is the message they want to get out. Just a thought.

Bingo. That is most likely what is going on. There is absolutely no proof of anything unusual or worrisome. There is so much graphic violence on the internet and media, so these UFO video releases in comparison are nothing. Humans are way more scarier than UFO's.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Replying to game over man:

As some say, these (if legit) are not necessarily physical craft, nor from outer space/other planets. I think all the different appearances could point to a phenomena that's fluid. For what it's worth, the pilots thought maybe the three different appearances were the same thing just changing forms.

I really doubt aliens are behind most or all of the various 'craft" that are seen
edit on 4/9/2021 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join