It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid/Triangle UAP video just released

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant
a reply to: Arbitrageur
You do seem to have a constant need to sow distrust and animosity towards the US military and intelligence agencies.
They have done a fine job of sowing distrust themselves without any help from me, like different pentagon spokespersons Gradisher and Gough, who completely contradicted each other on the UAP topic. We also have Luis Elizondo who worked in counter-intelligence for 20 years, saying he is telling the truth, but even he points out the contradictions in statements coming from the Pentagon, so who are we supposed to believe? The Pentagon who tells us one thing, or the Pentagon who tells us something contradictory to that, or Elizondo who says something contradictory to both of those and claims he is the one telling the truth?

Evidence of U.S. Navy Involvement in UFO Program May Have Been Destroyed

The Black Vault reached out to Elizondo for another response and reaction. His comments are published here, in full and unedited, to ensure his voice is heard on the matter:

“I’m greatly disappointed but not surprised. When the U.S. Government’s last resort is to refer to a single sourced opinion article, you know their position is getting desperate. This response is clearly a vindictive effort by some in the Pentagon to inflict retribution on myself and others for speaking the truth to the American people. It’s a failure for any real journalist to not recognize this is the eighth time the government has changed their position on this matter in the last three years; even contradicting their previous official statements...
So, according to Elizondo, he's telling the truth, but the Pentagon has told us 8 different versions of the "truth", none of which agree with what he says, so that's nine different stories. Even if you wanted to believe one of those nine stories, how would you pick which one to believe?

Does this comment by the former CIA director inspire trust in the intelligence community?

Do you think the US doesn't have a training program for their intelligence agents like the one covered in this slide show leaked by Snowden?

It's not just obvious to me, it's obvious to others like John Greenewald of the Black Vault, who talks about it in this video:

edit on 202149 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Does a NV scope actually have an aperture ring?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot

If you can find the details of the system that was used, I could try to look it up, but this example photo, I'm guessing wasn't made using a built in lens aperture, judging by some of the other photos on the page. There would need to be some kind of triangle shape somewhere in the photographic system to produce this type of effect, but it doesn't necessarily have to be built-in to the lens, though it could be:

Bokeh tests

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

You do seem to have a constant need to sow distrust and animosity towards the US military and intelligence agencies.

No one in the US military or intelligence agencies is saying these vids are UFOs/UAPs.
In all likelihood- whoever captured it realized it was a blurry rendition of a conventional aircraft.

Not sure it's an aperture issue but light intensifiers/low light cameras do produce this over gain effect when the settings are off/the object is out of focus.

I've had exactly the same thing with a low light CCTV cam where an aircraft has 3 lights in a roughly triangular layout.
If one light strobes the effect is over gained across the 3 light sources producing a pulsating delta.
YT is full of similar videos.

edit on 10-4-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The drive has a great article regarding this incident...happened over numerous nights involving multiple warships with actual ships logs...wacky stuff going on. One drone actually hovering at night with less than 1 mile visibility over the flight deck of the USS Rafael Peralta matching it's speed.

Folks recording that are trained observers, one would assume they would know what conventional aircraft look like through NVG's. I see them all the time (aircraft) through goggles and have never remotely confused them as UFO's although admittedly the strobe light and flight path is the obvious giveaway. If they were moving forward backward and side to side then I would start wondering.

www.thedrive.com...
edit on 10-4-2021 by Slyder12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Slyder12
Very detailed journalism from the Drive. The key to distinguish this from conventional aviation is the ability to dive and resurface Not my expertise. Again, ours or theirs and theirs hopefully not being PLA Navy.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: vlawde

So I am supposed to believe that a Navy Destroyer let an unfriendly aircraft fly 700 feet directly above it without any response whatsoever?

In common sense terms, it implies "It is unwise to attack something that may be bigger then yourself."

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Engaging unidentified lights which pose no discernible threat is almost impossible to facilitate in a none combat situation.

It's an executive level decision in these circumstances and mistakenly shooting down anything that isn't an enemy threat would have potentially career ending outcomes for the person who authorised.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Thanks for the video , always good to hear John Greenewald's level headed opinion.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Totally agree with the posters who recognise these craft as non triangular. They just look like standard ufo orbs. I doubt the US Navy for all their advanced technology won't be able to anything about them.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

No one in the US military or intelligence agencies is saying these vids are UFOs/UAPs.
In all likelihood- whoever captured it realized it was a blurry rendition of a conventional aircraft.

Not sure it's an aperture issue but light intensifiers/low light cameras do produce this over gain effect when the settings are off/the object is out of focus.

I've had exactly the same thing with a low light CCTV cam where an aircraft has 3 lights in a roughly triangular layout.
If one light strobes the effect is over gained across the 3 light sources producing a pulsating delta.
YT is full of similar videos.

My comment wasn't just about these videos and I said specifically US military for a reason.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There is nothing in those images/videos to suggest a pyramid shape, only a triange.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Engaging unidentified lights which pose no discernible threat is almost impossible to facilitate in a none combat situation.

It's an executive level decision in these circumstances and mistakenly shooting down anything that isn't an enemy threat would have potentially career ending outcomes for the person who authorised.

I think it goes a bit beyond that. They (we) are learning through experience that they cannot be shot down. Agree that anything that is not displaying hostile actions should be studied, not shot at, but even if they were malevolent, we have seen them jam our sensors at will and defy physics in moving through the atmosphere and water.

We need to know what they are and why they are doing these things. Let us hope the governments of the world actually know a lot more than they are going to tell us.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: vlawde

So I am supposed to believe that a Navy Destroyer let an unfriendly aircraft fly 700 feet directly above it without any response whatsoever?

These ufos disable weapon systems all the time, I’m guess these details are kept from the public releases for obvious reasons.
No hyperbole in that statement...

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
According to the Twitsphere this is Bokeh?

Triangular bokeh from planets and stars using an UNMODIFIED Night Vision monocular. Showing effects of focus and aperture. That should end the debate on the "pyramid" UFO. It's just a regular "light in the sky" UFO that flashes like a plane.

Video is from Jesse, using his own OWL 3rd gen NV monocular. Here it is, showing the three blade iris....

Maybe Corbell, "our favourite haunt" (spook??) is playing everyone?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
It is now known the USS Russell encountered drones around that time.

sofrep.com...

twitter.com...

www.thedrive.com...

So , given that the short video is obviously Bokeh. Why did they provide a short clip intentionally meant to deceive

The answer is probably in the history of this, last year there were stories of this incident like below, it was even being pushed then as perhaps aliens. Then recently it started coming out that it was drones that buzzed the ships.
So what's the Navy going to do, is it a surprise that just as the true story was coming out they gave the green light for Corbell/Knapp to release that video.

silvarecord.com...

Remember folks, as has been said earlier in this thread. They brought Elizondo on at AATIP for Counter Intelligence (Think Richard Doty) . See here -> www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-4-2021 by JackFrostvc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I am of the believe that the government is setting us up to make us believe there are aliens among us.

Bro, all they would have to do is release all their documents, their evidence as well as their stolen evidence.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The problem is this is less than 1000 ft from a Burke class destroyer, one that's part of a battle group. That means there's other destroyers, reconnaissance ship, subs and an aircraft carrier at the minimum.

The carrier would've been within 50 miles distance I'd assume, this is far too close for comfort. Within 1000 ft of a destroyer is extremely alarming if this is unidentified, failing to respond to calls and warnings and seemingly able to approach without resistance or detection.

As for comparing to Russian craft buzzing sea going vessels, the big difference is Russian jets would be identified fairly easily by a battle group by at least 100 miles out. They know what the Russians do and they're not just standing on deck screaming at the big scary planes flying by. Their EWS are in full flow and they are probably doing a lot more than cursing those crazy Russians. They'll know everything including what systems are armed and at play well before close fly bys.

Something doesn't add up.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
Something doesn't add up.

For sure- but that's what you'd expect when you are missing some of the numbers.

The drive makes a fairly reasonable argument of enemy drones being the likely source of some sightings here

You can also argue that whilst there are unknown classified/testbed technologies employed on Naval vessels- we are overlooking an entirely possible cause.
As an example- after one of the Tic Tac sightings one of the witnesses enthusiastically recounted everything he can about UAP's- but he cant say anything about the "remote sensing toy" he was operating at the time due to his NDA.....

Until such potential sources are excluded - any theories beyond terrestrial/natural are just wild stabs in the dark.

edit on 16-4-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

The last thing I would suggest is aliens or paranormal activity.

Drones naturally make a lot of sense, what doesn't is the lack of identifying a clear threat. Outside of training manoeuvres the ship's automated defenses should've been activated and their should have been a swarm of activity.

That's all assuming there's truth and accuracy in the statement that this was a UAP encounter.

Nice link 👍 It makes a lot of sense although I'd argue that the main capabilities of a battle fleet can operate fine and dandy if most of the intelligence systems were turned off. The likes of China can gather all the data they want they'll never match US naval capabilities, especially in a symmetrical warfare sense.

America and NATO as a whole are fully aware of adversaries attempts to gather intelligence, drones can be cheap but their capabilities are limited. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's all a giant psyop to secure more funding. Because once you get into this topic the more sensible discussions often allude to theoretical technology and developing systems of US adversaries.

Love your avatar pic btw

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join