It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Administration to Pay $9000 Dollars Retroactively for Every Covid-19 Related Death.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Are you evading my question?

I would love to answer. Can you define what "death", "certificate", "you", "what", and "?" mean? There are also blank spaces between some of the groups of letters you posted, can you explain their significance? Finally, could you explain this paragraph I just wrote to me using interpretive dance or an abstract art installation?

Your question was answered in my original post, which you already knew, and death certificates are altered all the time. Maybe you meant to ask if I thought death certificates would be altered because of a $9,000 death stimulus? I would be able to answer that with an emphatic "YES".

By whom? I don't know. There are different people handling that depending on the facility, circumstances of death, and what changes have to be made. The specifics on who is authorized to amend them depend on the vital records laws/rules in that state.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

which you already knew, and death certificates are altered all the time.

I do not know that.
By whom are they altered?

edit on 4/6/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, hush money for sure. I know some people who died with covid, they were on their way out when they got the disease and they are telling everyone that covid only shortly brought up their deaths. Even the person I know who I thought directly died of covid actually died from pneumonia and he had the pneumonia before even getting the sars-CoV virus. I am sure the little boost from the covid didn't help him much but it is not what actually killed him...well, now his relatives will be saying that he died of covid because they do not want to take the money under false pretenses so they will tell everyone covid killled him.....nine grand is a good chunk of change.

Will there be a nondisclosure agreement that needs to be signed so the people cannot say the person's death was not covid?

The CDC says only 6% of Covid-19 death certificates list Covid-19 as the only cause of death. The other 94% of Covid-19 deaths had an average of 3 additional medical conditions listed on the death certificate.

As you pointed out, the vast majority of Covid-19 deaths were/are people who were quite sickly anyway.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: rickymouse

Yeah, hush money for sure. I know some people who died with covid, they were on their way out when they got the disease and they are telling everyone that covid only shortly brought up their deaths. Even the person I know who I thought directly died of covid actually died from pneumonia and he had the pneumonia before even getting the sars-CoV virus. I am sure the little boost from the covid didn't help him much but it is not what actually killed him...well, now his relatives will be saying that he died of covid because they do not want to take the money under false pretenses so they will tell everyone covid killled him.....nine grand is a good chunk of change.

Will there be a nondisclosure agreement that needs to be signed so the people cannot say the person's death was not covid?

The CDC says only 6% of Covid-19 death certificates list Covid-19 as the only cause of death. The other 94% of Covid-19 deaths had an average of 3 additional medical conditions listed on the death certificate.

As you pointed out, the vast majority of Covid-19 deaths were/are people who were quite sickly anyway.

I am sure that the virus did not do them good, but then again the majority of them would have been negatively effected by any virus or bacterial infection. A blood bacterial infection along with covid could be really bad and now they do not give antibiotics if you have a virus....which I think the doctor should have the say so on based on their experience, not a governing group of people who do not see the patient.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

The CDC says only 6% of Covid-19 death certificates list Covid-19 as the only cause of death.

So what? It's still listed as the underlying cause.

Yeah. If it wasn't for COVID they only would have lived for another year, or 2, or 5, or 10. Diabetics, who needs 'em?
edit on 4/6/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yep they have to cover up for all the "miss treatments and false claim" to boost the money state received on covid "related" dead, you have to given it to this politicians they know money talks and bull crap walks.

I wonder how this new government program will be abused, both retroactively and going forward? All government programs are abused, milked, ripped-off, to the tune of millions and even billions of dollars annually.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
If all 557,000 get the full 9 grand, that's a cool half tril. Hell your not even talking real money till you get over a trillion, so this program is cheap.

Thanks for the $$$ numbers. You're right... 1/2 Trillion dollars doesn't seem so large after the past 12 months worth of stimulus programs.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

1/2 Trillion dollars doesn't seem so large

Indeed, it's only half the deficit created by the tax cuts. So far.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

which you already knew, and death certificates are altered all the time.

I do not know that.
By whom are they altered?

It depends on what needs to be amended. Typographical and demographic information can be amended by family or some "clerical" type staff at providers or the jurisdictional equivalent to Dept of Health. Cause of death is more restrictive on who can amend, as you might expect, but it's not immutable.

Giving an incentive for a specific condition upon death isn't a good way to ensure accurate results. It's effectively a bounty on catching COVID before death, an ironic life insurance policy where having a disease is the premium.

Did you know that the same places that guilt grieving families into buying overpriced burial packages are also usually involved in the death certificate process?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Did you know that the same places that guilt grieving families into buying overpriced burial packages are also usually involved in the death certificate process?

A certificate of death is issued by a physician or coroner. Not a mortician.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

The tax increase on families and businesses earning more than $200,000 is going to be devastating.

Doing so before the country has fully recovered from the Democrat-induced recession, is INSANITY on steroids.

Yet Senate majority leader Chuck Schumer forced the Senate Rule Making Parliamentarian to grant him historically unprecedented powers this week.

Source: www.usatoday.com...< br />

The crazies are going to push through huge filibuster-proof spending bills this year, unless a miracle saves us.

(BTW... I considered placing this thread in a Political forum, because there's only so much that can be discussed when it comes to Covid-19 Funeral Reimbursement. I knew this drift would occur. May be a good idea to request that it be moved??)

edit on 4/7/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Your post reminded me of how NY Governor Andrew "The Murderer/Assaulter" Cuomo amended thousands of death certificates last Spring to generate more Covid-19 deaths...to get more $$$ from the $2.2 Trillion Cares Act.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Why does the phrase “hush money” come to mind?

Edit: will this $ be coming from unclaimed estates the current administration is currently “administrating”?

Ahem.

Just asking for the dead, and maybe tax-payers.

Or both.

edit on 7-4-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Why does the phrase “hush money” come to mind?

Edit: will this $ be coming from unclaimed estates the current administration is currently “administrating”?

Ahem.

Just asking for the dead, and maybe tax-payers.

Or both.

"Hush Money" may be a part of it. The two people who spear-headed this idea of paying for burial/cremation costs are New Yorker's Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and Senator Chuck Schumer.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Somehow I missed the session of Congress that voted to increase FEMA's budget by a half trillion dollars to cover this. If anyone could point me to it, I'd like to know how my Congressional representatives voted on this particular piece of legislation.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

No need to increase the budget actually. The money is already there.

Just as the former administration (which will go un-named) used FEMA funds to increase border "enforcement." Easy peasy.

It will probably be a mild hurricane season though, so no worries.

edit on 4/7/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

A certificate of death is issued by a physician or coroner. Not a mortician.

You're either misinformed or just feigning knowledge of the topic. I'd like to think you wouldn't do the latter, but...

Not much I can do to further the discussion in either case.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Not much I can do to further the discussion in either case.

Like present evidence to support your insinuations, for example?
edit on 4/7/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well, I'm still sure how reimbursing funeral expenses qualifies as a federal emergency. But I guess we should hope for a mild hurricane season. I don't know what FEMA's budget is, but I'm sure a half trillion dollars isn't going to leave much for a real federal emergency.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I don't know what FEMA's budget is

There's this new thing called "the internet." You should check it out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join