It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Results of the anal swabs are in. Fecal airborne transmission is real.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
New study found active sars2 in the intestines of children for up to 36 days—70% of infected children carried the active virus without showing any symptoms, giving worry to “invisible transmitters”. Of 22 cases, 20 were children under age of 6. Stool samples from a two-year-old who returned from overseas still tested positive after 36 days.

CUHK collected 17.5k stool samples and successfully detected 22 confirmed cases, of which 20 were children under the age of 6. “After the child recovers, even if they have antibodies & the respiratory tract samples are negative, the intestinal tract can continue to carry the active virus for a long time, and the stool is positive for the virus, which may pose a risk of transmission.” Fecal aerosol transmission recognized? Yes. 9 infections in 3 families due to vertically shared toilet drainage pipes + aerosols from pipes. To prove it, tracer gas was released into drainage system & shown to come out of other apt.

Cosco found that young children's intestinal tract band activity of the new crown virus for up to 36 days worried about becoming invisible carriers

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Interesting you write drainage system. There were some trials in London on how the drainage and subtrain system could be weaponized with an airborne virus (or bacteria?). They also sprayed E.COLI by plane and sea to get results on a possible attack via plane or from a passing ship.

Remember this incident where a lot of people on the beach got nasty lung irritations? It was suspected coming from a passing ship.

About the topic, parents should know already but:

Just flush it down the toilet and don't play with it.

Add: It's a very strange topic though, has this been done for adult humans too? If not, why only kids?

edit on 6.4.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

"Silent but deadly" is real now.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

"could" is only used here because "can't" would be factually incorrect.

Im sorry....but the risk of fecal to airborn contamination would have to be so small as to be irrelevant.

But it does remind me of my initial argument against masks: how come a mask works, but my jeans and drawers can't keep the fart smell in?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

That link only displays in Chinese for me. Looked around for a language switch, and didn't find how to view that site in English.

Here is the question was looking for an answer for :
did they test the genome of the samples, to confirm that it is Sars-COV-2™ ?

Went to get an anal swab the other day : the attendant was brought to tears by the magnificence of my arse, and begged me to let her take a selfie with it.

edit on 6-4-2021 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I once cleared out a C-130 after a 3 day curry and beer weekend bender.

Covid farts aint Snip.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

If you love the elderly and children you will shove a cork straight up your bung hole.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

The article leads me to believe that they only tested children.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

It opens in English for me. My browser must be automatically translating it.

The article says they were testing for sarscov2.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I have Scotch Bonnet curry sauce I've been going ham on lately. Looks like I need to buy more.

Olfactory Offense Mission: Accepted.

Edit: Helps if I continue the thought running through my head, otherwise looks like a barely related joke. You know folks are going to read that, and assume farts are what is meant. I intend to take FULL advantage of that misunderstanding and crop dust TF out of everywhere

edit on 4/6/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

So tl'dr....the Rona hides in the farts of children?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
But it does remind me of my initial argument against masks: how come a mask works, but my jeans and drawers can't keep the fart smell in?

Because respiratory viruses are carried in aerosol droplets and fart smells are carried by individual molecules. Aerosol droplets are about 10,000 times larger than molecules.

A screen that just filters out a Boeing 737 will let a BB through.

Hope that clears it up.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yep big pharma wants to get those babies any way they can, take the new born as soon they pop their head out of the womb they are ticking bombs of infectious diseases, pin cushion with unproven vaccines all of them to dead, before they infect the entire world.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Because respiratory viruses are carried in aerosol droplets and fart smells are carried by individual molecules. Aerosol droplets are about 10,000 times larger than molecules.

Hope that clears it up.

Because droplets are also much heavier and usually only bother surgeons who don't want to snot into an open wound, it makes them fall down faster and still no virus escapes.
The masks are only effective for heavy droplets, but unless you shower people in your spit, ithey make no difference. So saying you are wearing the mask for others is total crap.
It would be safer for all of us if you'd let uv light aka sunshine to reach your mouth and not sneeze without covering your mouth. The wearing if the mask is just bootlicking.
Viruses will go unhindered through them, that's why they tell you they are not protecting you or me, on the packet they come in. Nevermind whatever you say.
edit on 6-4-2021 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Dude, I will put my molecules up against your aerosol any day.

So to speak anyway.
a reply to: 1947boomer

edit on 6-4-2021 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Dude, I will put my molecules up against your aerosol any day.

So to speak anyway.
a reply to: 1947boomer

"Have you stopped and smelled the roses today?" is a question akin to the old request, "Pull my finger".

Only kids fall for it anymore < sigh >

Edit: I grew up with brothers, I've both suffered through, and metted out ALL the Sneaky Squeaker jokes
edit on 4/6/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
And I am dutifully passsing it on (pun intended) to my grandkids. That and burp-talk. BTW, is that an aerosol or molecule???

a reply to: Nyiah

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Hope that clears it up.

Sounds like you may have intimate knowledge of bigfatfurrytexan's drawers...

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So saying ‘eat a fart’ is assault now.
Beauty.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"Silent but deadly" is real now.

Lol. Why do I read that as ‘oh my, good!’

top topics