It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Man Ejects Covid Tyranny Enforcers From Church

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Miss-post
edit on 4 3 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: KansasGirl

There’s not much point leaving your house if you have nowhere to go.

In Ontario it sounds like employers will have the right to lay off employees without pay if they don’t get the vaccine.

Our PM stated that though we won’t be forced to take the vaccine there may be “consequences” if we don’t.

Air carriers are saying they will only accept vaccinated passengers. I believe it was Air Transat.

Things are just getting started.
edit on 4 3 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: Formatting- I give up!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Phage
Spirits of masking be gone! In the name of Jeessuus!

But yeah, that was stupid on their part.

So you mock a person because of their religions beliefs...

But then mumble under your breath in the next sentence " those cops were stupid though."

You used to be so much better than this.

I'm not going to bother to reply to you... again.

/Facepalm

Meh, it's probably just the vaccine side effects talking...

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: visitedbythem

I thought the pastor could have handled it a bit better as well. It may have been justified outrage if there is more of a background story and the authorities have been doing this Sunday after Sunday.

Do you think that mob would have left if he asked nicely? Perhaps he had already asked nicely, repeatedly. He had to forcefully order them to leave umpteen times before they finally wandered away, so I think he handled it exactly the way it needed to be handled.

You’re most likely right. Context is everything.

I bet they would have left petty quick if he had started preaching the gospel to them though. It usually works for me

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
shredder wouldn't take that #.
there are no heroes in a half shell here.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

He da King at Kingsword International Church Calgary. I was half expecting him to start speaking German.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Sad that they are risking that woman's life to just try to make a point.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

You also mentioned the Russian Authorities being present at Church services in Russia.

Just like in China. And here now.

It got me thinking. How do you think the Gay community would have liked the Authorities being present in bathhouses to ensure that safe sex practices were followed when AIDS was the thing?

I think that they would have been outraged, and rightly so.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Sad that they are risking that woman's life to just try to make a point.

A point like on a vaccine needle?

I think she looked and sounded capable of making her own decisions.

Not every old person is a doddering fool.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Comprehension is a skill
Allow me
Why undergo a clinical trial?
What’s your motivation?
Discussing this recently with friends in health, doctor, nurse and other
I am sure you have your reasons but to not reply, I thought the question was obvious

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I am saddened to see that at a time where we may not have tomorrow, we would rather spend today picking ourselves apart because of our differences rather than focusing on what we do have in common and fight our common enemy. Divided we fall.

Thank you to the OP for this post. I hope we can actually unite for I fear you are right. We may not have tomorrow.
edit on 4/4/2021 by FrankieNinja because: Appreciating the OP

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Christian man ejects cops from church who are there to enforce covid lockdown tyranny. One man with sheer force of personality and faith just sent 8 cops slinking away in shame!

Hello ATS, now THIS is how you deal with overzealous covid police! I'm sorry I only have a video at the moment, but I'm sure this will get written up by some news source very soon (or not).

In this video covid police are obviously visiting a church to enforce a mask health policy and someone from the church tells them forcefully to get out.

It's quite satisfying.

Ok...so who the Puck told me Canadians were all Rainbows and Maple flavored Cotton Candy ?....... if thats what the Preachers are like we seem to have some kind of disconnect going on here....all those Canucks need is a little spark to explode.

The x-tra Large Civic Employee was lingering as long as he could looking for some action...a real bully-beast....he wanted to feed that Preacher a little back-bacon flavored backhand to the chops....for sure.....he was just about frothing at the mouth and was pulling on the bit hard.

I sense a lot of backed up unresolved tension .

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Why undergo a clinical trial?

Clinical trials were completed. Very many thousands of people were involved. The trials demonstrated that risk is very low and efficacy is very high.

What’s your motivation?
Same reason to be vaccinated for anything. I want to reduce my risk of getting severe symptoms and being hospitalized. On top of that, evidence is gathering that vaccination reduces transmission. This is a good thing and something that the trials did not include.

edit on 4/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Here’s another Canadian kickin the Coved crap!

Ok.....its Rebel News.....this is just the spark Canadians need to wake the Puck up.....and methinks they will after seeing this Dudes videos....problem is we need to see him trying this stuff in different Jurisdictions because in some they will strongarm his arse....this is just one small sample size video......we need MORE.

The scam they use by issuing tickets under various Civic and other types of by-laws then intentionally weaponizing the Processes within the legal system to stymie the application of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms .... is ORGANIZED CRIME because it is multi-Jurisdictional and multi-Provincial/Territorial..... this exact template has been used to screw Canadians on every ssue imaginable from illegally removing their rights during civic by-law inspired "distracted driving stops" and by civic by-law inspired gun by-laws which abbrogate and illegally supercede Federally parsed and stated and vetted rights to possess and carry firearms including pistols and including concealed carry ....something every Canadian in every Province and Territories has a born right to excercise if they choose to do so....... the Federal Government is complicit in that they refuse to address illegal Civic By-laws inflicted upon Canadians which abbrogate basic Charter Rights and Freedoms and they defer to other Courts thereby forcing everyday Canadians to challenge these illegal civic by-laws all on their own footing the bills which run into the MILLIONS because of course when you challenge a major municipality hey have a massive warchest in the many Billions you must face......the Feds and the Civic Jurisdictions from provinces to Cities to Counties all work together in an illegal COLLUSIONAL PROVABLE PATTERN....its time to drop the facade.

The methods of suppressing and mind-pucking entire Cities is commonplace in Canada....and has been severely escalated the last few years.....its brainwashing and subjugation @ the highest levels....I live in a Winter City that now has California Style Bicycle Lanes all over that cost HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO BUILD AND MAINTAIN which nobody uses....we now drive like brainless @ 35 km per hour through hundreds of empty barren Playgrounds and Schoolyards in the dark of morning and the dark of evening that are surrounded on all 4 sides 360degrees by HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF ROAD SIGNS ..... WE ALL KNOW NO ONE IS USING THESE AREAS AT ALL DURING THESE TIMES YET WE WILLINGLY ALLOW THE CITY TO FORCE US TO ACT LIKE BRAINLESS ZOMBIES DOING SOMETHING WE ALL KNOW IS NOT REQUIRED .... if you add up all the signage from the fraudulent Bike Lanes and the fraudulently campaigned and implemented zombie-like un-needed changes to the speed limits.....it becomes a civic bill that is in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.....THEN WHEN YOU DIG DEEPER.....you find that the same "Team" of Rainbow colored entrepeneaurs who run Companies like Lime and other e-scooter type-companies that have decimated entire Industries are working over MULTIPLE JURISDICTIONS using the exact same template of fraud and social media and Civic Process abbrogation and manipulataion ....they are RICH and hey are milking major cities of critically needed tax dollars by the billions.... HOSPITALS AND SHELTERS FOR Handicapped and HOMELESS AND ABUSED WOMEN AND KIDS ARE not being built....Firehalls and Police Stations and Courthouses and Roads are not being built SO THIS SICK LITTLE CABAL OF MILLIONAIRES can make bank.

Time for Canada to RISE.
edit on 4-4-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

It has happened up and down the nation over here in Britain over the Easter Period, If a police officer does not believe in God how can they have ANY moral compass?.

They shut down a Polish Church in London in the middle of the service, a Welsh Church and several others.

He is right the Police are acting like gestapo, there has been no Quarantine law passed yet the police are acting like they have the power to shut down church services which they do NOT, under the Christian faith we to abide by the law but only so far as it does NOT contravene the laws and commandments of God.

So if you want to stick it to the police folk's GO TO CHURCH.
www.express.co.uk...

A very inspirational and courageous man, Good police are essential but this was not good policing it was acting like authoritarian idiot's and over stepping the mark by quite some ways on there part and they have been doing it all over the world so it seems.

edit on 4-4-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

The church is a sacred place dedicated to the worship of God, it is in essential a small part of heaven on earth in that it is regarded as the HOUSE of God though in fact that is the people not the building.

However Jesus found money changers (bankers) in the courtyard of the temple and he cast them out pretty much as this man cast those police out.

These police and our modern governments whom employ them work FOR the money changers of today, they bailed out the bank's and let people lose there homes so they are obviously not working for the people.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

My favourite Bible story. You are spot on.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There’s nothing subtle about your comments.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I thought the pastor could have handled it a bit better as well. It may have been justified outrage if there is more of a background story and the authorities have been doing this Sunday after Sunday.

Do you think that mob would have left if he asked nicely? Perhaps he had already asked nicely, repeatedly. He had to forcefully order them to leave umpteen times before they finally wandered away, so I think he handled it exactly the way it needed to be handled.

He did ask nicely at least once, right at the start of the vid, I didn't notice until I watched it again. But like you said, who knows how long he'd been asking them nicely prior to the start of the video?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join