It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Man Ejects Covid Tyranny Enforcers From Church

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Tempter

I didn't see any Christianity evident there.

For all we know, he could have been harboring a felon. They didn't even have the opportunity to explain themselves.

Where's the turn the other cheek? Where's the spirit of reconciliation? Where's the compassion and gentleness?

The guy in the video was demonstrating bigotry and judgementalism. He's cheering for the other team.
He doesn’t need to explain anything as evidenced by the police exiting the property. Go get a warrant like he said if you think he’s harbouring a felon. Are you people really this #ing stupid.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

For all we know, he could have been harboring a felon. They didn't even have the opportunity to explain themselves.

Where's the turn the other cheek? Where's the spirit of reconciliation? Where's the compassion and gentleness?

The guy in the video was demonstrating bigotry and judgementalism. He's cheering for the other team.
He doesn’t need to explain anything as evidenced by the police exiting the property. Go get a warrant like he said if you think he’s harbouring a felon. Are you people really this #ing stupid.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

# I hare people. Allowing them to control us like this, it’s #ing sickening.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

I get you (x4).

Witch-trials and inquisitions all round, for you...

LOL.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Christian man ejects cops from church who are there to enforce covid lockdown tyranny. One man with sheer force of personality and faith just sent 8 cops slinking away in shame!

He either said

"The Power of Christ Compels You!"

or

"Have you found Jesus?"

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I think she recognizes the slow roll of total control and how it's a slippery slope into a very bad place, of course she know we aren't at that point yet.
Germany had their false flag events, pick one, the fake border raid from Poland with the Gleiwitz incident, or the burning of the Reichstag.

The question to all on ATS; is COVID a pandemic false flag ?
edit on 5-4-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
i hope they nail the moron and his church and if they had too many people in the church, the everyone in the church as well, with the biggest fines allowed. and then separately, criminally charge him with impeding a police investigation, and put him in jail where he belongs. there was absolutely no call for his reaction at all.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

Christian man ejects cops from church who are there to enforce covid lockdown tyranny. One man with sheer force of personality and faith just sent 8 cops slinking away in shame!

He either said

"The Power of Christ Compels You!"

or

"Have you found Jesus?"

You forgot the ever popular.."can I talk to you about Jesus" works every time, except when it doesn't

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

is COVID a pandemic false flag ?

You mean an attack on the world? Who is the target of the false flag?
The mass killings are supposedly false flags to go after peoples' guns.

No, it isn't a false flag.

edit on 4/5/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

Did the cops have a warrant??

Then too bad, so sad. Come back when you've got one.

I had a similar conversation with a LEO about a year ago. Pulled me over, and wanted to search my truck...I said no, not without a warrant. Perfectly within my rights, and the churches, to say no.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Ah yes the famous turn the other cheek misunderstanding.
You see that only applied to the ROMANS. They saw it as a insult to have a person they hit and be offered the other one as well to also hit. It was passive resistence. It was also for NON LIFE THREATENING SITUATIONS. Anytime a cop shows up its potentially life ending.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Ah yes the famous turn the other cheek misunderstanding.
You see that only applied to the ROMANS.

The actual verses in Matthew 5:38-48 make no mention of Romans at all. If you read it in context, you will realize it was about how people interact with any and all other people. Read them and find out:

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[h] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you. 43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

They saw it as a insult to have a person they hit and be offered the other one as well to also hit. It was passive resistence. It was also for NON LIFE THREATENING SITUATIONS. Anytime a cop shows up its potentially life ending.

Oh, like they learned from Gandhi?

The ancient Romans were such snowflakes....

LOL. That is probably the most laughable argument that anyone has tried on, on ATS.

edit on 5/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik
i hope they nail the moron and his church and if they had too many people in the church, the everyone in the church as well, with the biggest fines allowed. and then separately, criminally charge him with impeding a police investigation, and put him in jail where he belongs. there was absolutely no call for his reaction at all.

Why would you hope for that?
Did he hurt your feelz by telling the fuzz to get out?
Obviously the “police investigation” didn’t really matter to the police because they left after he told them to get out.
You obviously like getting forced to comply to their every whim.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

I never believed in NPCs until now. Maybe this really is a simulation.
Guys I’m bored with this game. Shut me down.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Christian Man Ejects Covid Tyranny Enforcers From Church

Didn't sound like much of a Christian to me with all the shouting , name calling and ranting at people just doing their job.

This on the other hand...

A failed burglar has been offered a job by one of his victims in a bid to embody the Easter spirit of rebirth and renewal.

US restaurant owner Carl Wallace decided to extend the hand of employment to the criminal following a break-in on Easter Saturday - also Mr Wallace's 45th birthday.
news.sky.com...

"We all as humans have to have a level of forgiveness to each other, and try to find a better way because there's so much hate in this world… we don't understand each other's problems and challenges in life."
news.sky.com...

Is more like what I'd expect to hear from a Christian Man , understanding and forgiveness.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What makes you think they were doing their job?
Because if they were....they didn’t.

Also interested in how much understanding you think Jesus would have for trying to shut down church during Passover because arbitrary
edit on 5-4-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

What makes you think they were doing their job?

I assume the police were there because the service was breaking COVID rules , they didn't make the rules but it is their job to enforce them so they were doing their job.

Also interested in how much understanding you think Jesus would have for trying to shut down church during Passover because arbitrary

Jesus would probably held the service outside , I doubt he would have ranted and name called.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Curious where you stand on all the police brutality going on today?

Because what I am seeing really is breaking my mind. Just 8 months ago people were talking about defunding cops because they were "murdering" people in the streets. The conversation that came out of academia that wasn't focused on race was focused on just how often police are called to "intervene" and how many harmless events can lead to police action.

And many people in the anti police crowd are now talking about using the police as glorified Hall Monitors.

I mean at least I can count on the right to be consistent in their hypocrisy. It almost always comes from religion.
The left----they constantly contradict themselves sentence to sentence.

A gay man should be able to have a cake made for him by someone religious but for goodness sakes you better mask up wherever you go and properly distance and comply for less than 1% of the population.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
What the hell is wrong with people in this thread, being a Christian doesn't mean you let people walk all over you while you do nothing. This guy was perfectly within his rights to tell them to leave. As if any single person in here complaining about the level of this guys Christianity has nothing hiding in their closet.

Gtfo here, bloody hypocrites.
edit on 5-4-2021 by canuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join