It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Man Ejects Covid Tyranny Enforcers From Church

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
SILENCE IS CONSENT.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Spirits of masking be gone! In the name of Jeessuus!

But yeah, that was stupid on their part.

It's worth mentioning that the covid body count thus far includes quite a few god fearing men and women. Viral biology beats magic.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Sad that they are risking that woman's life to just try to make a point.

A point like on a vaccine needle?

I think she looked and sounded capable of making her own decisions.

Not every old person is a doddering fool.

I didn't say that these were your words, not mine. They were risking her life by not even bothering to think if one of them has covid they can kill her. As I said rather selfish of them to use her like that after all she's been through. They could have just as easily make her statement on video where she didn't come in contact with so many people. I really hope she ends up ok and doesn't die from a publicity stunt.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

originally posted by: KansasGirl

a reply to: visitedbythem

I thought the pastor could have handled it a bit better as well. It may have been justified outrage if there is more of a background story and the authorities have been doing this Sunday after Sunday.

Do you think that mob would have left if he asked nicely? Perhaps he had already asked nicely, repeatedly. He had to forcefully order them to leave umpteen times before they finally wandered away, so I think he handled it exactly the way it needed to be handled.

He did ask nicely at least once, right at the start of the vid, I didn't notice until I watched it again. But like you said, who knows how long he'd been asking them nicely prior to the start of the video?

No he was assertive and protecting his rights id say he used just the right amount of force. That police had no business there and should be ashamed of hassling a Jewish church on Passover.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I think her words explain why she is there.

She survived the Holocaust.
She thinks this Covid craziness will be worse.
She is not living in fear.
She knows that she is old and doesn’t want future generations to live in a totalitarian world just so she can have a bit of extra time.

Or in my Mom’s words.. “I missed my 80th birthday and now that my 81st is here you are all coming, I could be dead by next year, what kind of life is this? What are they thinking?”

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

It's worth mentioning that the covid body count thus far includes quite a few god fearing men and women. Viral biology beats magic.

It apparently was their time to go home to heaven. They would not had died if God did not deem it time to come home.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

a reply to: Lumenari

So you mock a person because of their religions beliefs...

Not at all.

That was meant to be a mocking of evangelists who claim to heal while living in mansions and flying in private jets thanks the the tithing of their believers.

Maybe it was too subtle for you though.

Those arent Christians. Those will accept the mark ( whatever it is) and receive the same boils and pus filled sores as everyone else who takes it. They have to sign off though.

Did you have to sign off to get the Covid vaccine? And what does the fine print say, if you did?

Ah, the classic "no true Scotsman" argument.

originally posted by: yuppa

It apparently was their time to go home to heaven. They would not had died if God did not deem it time to come home.

Then obviously going to church has failed to deter ill fortune. Maybe they should invest in rabbits feet instead.

edit on 4-4-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The Jewish survivor of Nazi Germany gets it, better to die free than gain a few years enslaved to stupidity, she is thinking of the next generation not just herself, the voice of experience.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Hyperbole much?
It's a mask which everyone should wear, for a reason. It's not like the Yellow Star which only Jews were required to wear because they were Jews.
edit on 4/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
The Jewish survivor of Nazi Germany gets it, better to die free than gain a few years enslaved to stupidity, she is thinking of the next generation not just herself, the voice of experience.

Yeah unfortunately no one is thinking of her. No masks around all those people she is risking her life . Sadly not one person there cosidered her safety they may not be threatened by covid but she is. Look i get it i get tired of wearing a mask but i do it to help keep my mother in law safe. If she got covid and died I couldnt look my wife in the face knowing i killed her mom. So i got the shot and i wear a mask in public because im not going to deprive my wife of her mother. And my kids of their grandmother.

Being selfish is not worth the risk of killing someone.
edit on 4/4/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

a reply to: Lumenari

So you mock a person because of their religions beliefs...

Not at all.

That was meant to be a mocking of evangelists who claim to heal while living in mansions and flying in private jets thanks the the tithing of their believers.

Maybe it was too subtle for you though.

Those arent Christians. Those will accept the mark ( whatever it is) and receive the same boils and pus filled sores as everyone else who takes it. They have to sign off though.

Did you have to sign off to get the Covid vaccine? And what does the fine print say, if you did?

Ah, the classic "no true Scotsman" argument.

originally posted by: yuppa

Then obviously going to church has failed to deter ill fortune. Maybe they should invest in rabbits feet instead.

You think people who are Christian and going to church expect to be rewarded with immunity to viruses and other material rewards? That is not what being a Christian is about. Incredible ignorance you display there.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
Looking forward to the whole Jesus utopian thing, where misinformation, an not accepting Christ as a cure is a one way ticket to hell...meanwhile probably still cant pray the gay away, after countless centuries?

Meanwhile, the Apocalypse an the Revelations will be a Gay Ol Time.

Talk about misinformation.

Guess you think the ONLY commandment Jesus gave his followers "Love your neighbor as yourself." is something to be mocked. Loving others who don't agree with your politics is antithetical to Biden supporters and liberals whose mantra is to hate everyone who disagrees with liberals/progressives/Democrats, because liberals know that anyone and everyone who voted, but failed to vote for liberals is a person one must assume is evil and to be hated.

I prefer Jesus' commandment, but if you prefer to worship at the alter of liberal progressivism well hating your neighbor is truly your thing and so I'll support your right to hate by assuming that Christians are all a bunch of evil homophobes, etc.

I however, don't support the Police's right to hate and intimidate people who are gathering peacefully. If they hate the people for worshiping that doesn't give them an legal excuse to try to intimidate with guns/tasers etc when no actual law was being broken. They were behaving like gestapo and nazi's without a warrant or legal reason to intimidate and attempt to subdue people into submission to the government.

The Pastor was doing what Jesus himself did, got righteously angry and threw people who wanted to desecrate a religious gathering, and had no business being there.

Jesus got angry at injustice and was no wimp when it came to unjust and evil behavior, the police intimidation was clearly bordering on illegal if not outright illegal.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's funny, conservatives idea of Jesus, and what he would do in current situations, about various things

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Did you even watch the video, she says the mask is worse than the yellow star, she has the gravitas to say that.
You can disagree with her, that is your choice, she lived through both events.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Hyperbole. Preaching to like minded folk, saying what they want to hear. That isn't gravitas.
edit on 4/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: Phage

Did you even watch the video, she says the mask is worse than the yellow star, she has the gravitas to say that.
You can disagree with her, that is your choice, she lived through both events.

Wearing a mask in walmart is the same as being sent to concentration camps and roasted in ovens? I think your making to much of this reality at some point has to return. In no way is everyone wearing a mask anything like what the Nazis did to the jews. Do you have your teeth pulled out your mouth to make dentures and steal the gold fillings? Do you have to go walking into a gas chamber knowing you wont be leaving that room? How about starvation is wearing a mask making you so weak you cant lift your head? People really need to be carefull before that make stupid analogies that disrespect what those people went through at the hands of the Nazis.

I tried not to get mad but you keep pushing this stupid narative having no clue what they truly went through. She was even spared a large part of it because she was young you dont remember alot before the age of 9. Having been to auschwitz you have no idea what they went through and any of them would trade having to wear a mask for the torture they endured.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I didn't see any Christianity evident there.

For all we know, he could have been harboring a felon. They didn't even have the opportunity to explain themselves.

Where's the turn the other cheek? Where's the spirit of reconciliation? Where's the compassion and gentleness?

The guy in the video was demonstrating bigotry and judgementalism. He's cheering for the other team.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

I thought the pastor could have handled it a bit better as well. It may have been justified outrage if there is more of a background story and the authorities have been doing this Sunday after Sunday.

Jesus did flip a few tables over in the temple!

Your dad sounds like an amazing man, I have a friend who spent many years in China doing similar work. It takes bravery and faith.

I thought he did exactly what he should have.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

For all we know, he could have been harboring a felon. They didn't even have the opportunity to explain themselves.

Where's the turn the other cheek? Where's the spirit of reconciliation? Where's the compassion and gentleness?

The guy in the video was demonstrating bigotry and judgementalism. He's cheering for the other team.
He doesn’t need to explain anything as evidenced by the police exiting the property. Go get a warrant like he said if you think he’s harbouring a felon. Are you people really this #ing stupid.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

He doesn’t need to explain anything as evidenced by the police exiting the property. Go get a warrant like he said if you think he’s harbouring a felon. Are you people really this #ing stupid.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join