It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Matt Gaetz Investigated For Sex Trafficking

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: LSU2018

He did admit investigation is ongoing. It started late last year i believe.

He's crying extortion, too, for all that matters.

YOu should check out his interview on Tucker Carlson's show last night. Tucker called it one of the weirdest interviews. lololol

I saw it. Gaetz asked for all the supposed evidence to be released.

I've learned over the past several years that when democrats have proof of something, they don't know how to hang onto it, they release it as quick as they can. I assure you that if there was any sort of proof on these allegations, it would have been all over the place now.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
SO you think he's guilty because he's "weird".

Have you seen:
Joe Biden
Adam Schiff
Jerry Nadler

Forget it there's too many weirdo's to list.

This guy's definitely guilty of whatever a newspaper accuses him of:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
What a pathetic thing to defend Matt Gaetz, the slimiest of the slimiest politicians. Guess none of you watched the Tucker segment.

It’s telling you all don’t care about pedophillia as long as it’s one of your own. He’s called her a “17 year old woman” in every statement.

But that’s a-ok with you guys.

As expected.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

oh dang, more with the distractions.

I personally hope Matty with the minors does more interviews.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: knoxie

Ok. And what does that have to do with statements from the likes of Adam Schiff going on for months with the lie he had proof to prove Russian Trump Collision? Lie in that he claims he had evidence, but never produced?

They don't have anything. knoxie knows it, you know it, and I know it. When the democrats have something, they release it quick fast and in a hurry. Remember Trump's tax returns? Remember Trump's hot mic interview from 2006? These people can't sit on anything and that's why I don't believe they have a single shred of evidence on Gaetz.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

This was the DOJ under Trump, not some Democrat plot. Try again.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Would Barr open an investigation with nothing to go on?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
What a pathetic thing to defend Matt Gaetz, the slimiest of the slimiest politicians. Guess none of you watched the Tucker segment.

It’s telling you all don’t care about pedophillia as long as it’s one of your own. He’s called her a “17 year old woman” in every statement.

But that’s a-ok with you guys.

As expected.

Says the guy who's f#ed off party wants to make 16 the new 18... I saw the interview, I listened to Matt Gaetz say he's never been anywhere with a 17 year old. What are you getting, the Seattle edited version complete with ad libs?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

This was the DOJ under Trump, not some Democrat plot. Try again.

So you think Republicans are sitting on evidence then, instead of releasing what they've got?

I don't give a care who started the investigation, there's still nothing there. It's not like a laptop was found with pictures of Gaetz and young girls on it. Wouldn't THAT be a show-stopper...

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If the allegations end up being true, prosecute him and punish him appropriately. If the allegations end up being false, then prosecute and punish those making false claims. I would say that's the fair approach to this.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Would Barr open an investigation with nothing to go on?

Do you think Barr has any evidence?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I haven't heard him deny she was 17, have you?

would it be okay for a 38 year old man to have a relationship with a 17 year old?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

can't answer my question can you? lol

edit on 31-3-2021 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
If the allegations end up being true, prosecute him and punish him appropriately. If the allegations end up being false, then prosecute and punish those making false claims. I would say that's the fair approach to this.

The entire current DNC would be behind bars. As fair as that is, it'll never happen. Should be the same for false allegations of hate crimes as well.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

more distraction. the more you all try to distract the funnier it becomes.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakespirit
a reply to: network dude

You see, thats the problem. You don't know the facts yet and you're on here saying 'its a lie'. Its a cult mentality for sure. I'm trying to be fair, saying this is news, lets see how it plays out, but you desperately want this site to be an echo chamber, a safe space for one and only one viewpoint.
this is where you have to put on the big boy pants Knoxi.

You have to realize that facts are real, they exist and will continue to be factual, even if you wish to skew them.
Now Gaetz is being blackmailed and that seems to be the current "investigation", and if he diddled with a kid, that will be found out and appropriate actions taken. But on it's face, it looks suspiciously like a democratic hit, like we have seen many times before.

So assuming he's guilty is no different than assuming he's innocent. (just as those pesky sayings like "innocent until proven guilty" talk about.)

But you are very very wrong about what I want here. An echo chamber is boring and outlives it's usefulness in a matter of days. healthy debate offers alternative viewpoints and ideas to emerge. Even the really stupid folk can learn something from a good debate.

But when you bring bullsh!t, try not to cry when it's called what it is. If Gaetz is found to have done something wrong, the world will know immediately. But you omitted key facts in your OP. Either you didn't understand them, were dishonest, or didn't do your research. All of which will get you called out.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

He did admit investigation is ongoing. It started late last year i believe.

He's crying extortion, too, for all that matters.

YOu should check out his interview on Tucker Carlson's show last night. Tucker called it one of the weirdest interviews. lololol

I saw it. Gaetz asked for all the supposed evidence to be released.

I've learned over the past several years that when democrats have proof of something, they don't know how to hang onto it, they release it as quick as they can. I assure you that if there was any sort of proof on these allegations, it would have been all over the place now.

And if they don’t have the evidence. They “leak” a false mythology before facts are known to create a false narrative.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm not the one who wrote the op.

Do you think it's ok for a 38 year old man to have sex with a 17 year old?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I don't and there are laws against it. If he did, it will be reported. Do you have proof of this?
and sorry, the OP is a sock puppet of someone, and you seem to have just been dusted off and had your string pulled.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lakespirit

Well, he's not a democrat so of course he's guilty and should be immediatelly jailed for the rest of his miserable life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join