It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do We Know the Vaccine's Working?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You don't know it's working.

How do you prove the vaccine prevented you from getting something you probably wouldn't get in the first place?

You don't.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
PS This is the warning. Pay attention

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
You don't know it's working.

How do you prove the vaccine prevented you from getting something you probably wouldn't get in the first place?

You don't.

Controlled case studies.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: TzarChasm
A kevlar vest that maybe works is always wiser than wearing nothing at all, especially if you don't get any kind of warning before you are in danger.

How about a Kevlar vest with a bomb in it?

A kevlar vest with a very poorly engineered grenade strap that could drop a frag at any moment so maybe put on a helmet just in case. And maybe wear a sign saying "hazardous materials, maintain 6 ft minimum distance". But that's only if you test positive for having explosive ammo.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Had my shots and COVID but they still say I need to wear a mask. Am I missing something??

If you're a male probably your spermatozoa.

Could be seen as a win, if you don't want to reproduce.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
When the human population gets cut in half. The vaccine will secretly be considered a success.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Here in Queensland Australia, we've got another lock down happening due to a doctor, and a nurse contracting the virus.
The media claims they both weren't vaccinated even though they are frontline workers with covid patients. Now, after a month of the doctor contracting this virus, QLD government thinks it's a good idea to have those people in the healthcare proffession who have direct contact with patients, to get the vaccine prior..... fooken brilliant!

My guess is they did get the vaccine... but it doesn't work.... that's something you'll never hear on the news.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I think we'll know a lot more about the vaccine and its effectiveness, once post vax babies are born in 7 to 8 months time.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
When the human population gets cut in half. The vaccine will secretly be considered a success.

That's another made up claim from an ex Infowars writer by a guy pretending to work for GSK saying their vaccine makes people sterile despite the fact GSK have no covid vaccine, there's not even a theoretical biological mechanism by which it could happen and the data he claimed was from the GSK Covid vaccine was repeated verbatim from this 1989 Paper Abstract: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... and archive.ph...

57 participants in the original trials became pregnant with no differences in the controlled group and the group recieving the vaccine. There's a more recent pre-print study here: www.ajog.org...(21)00187-3/fulltext

If it was possible for the vaccine to affect fertility then any vaccine or any virus would have the same cross-over effect. It's been proven that there is no reaction between proteins in the human placenta and SARS-CoV-2 either via natural infection or vaccination hence the claims are nonsense.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot
Here in Queensland Australia, we've got another lock down happening due to a doctor, and a nurse contracting the virus.
The media claims they both weren't vaccinated even though they are frontline workers with covid patients. Now, after a month of the doctor contracting this virus, QLD government thinks it's a good idea to have those people in the healthcare proffession who have direct contact with patients, to get the vaccine prior..... fooken brilliant!

My guess is they did get the vaccine... but it doesn't work.... that's something you'll never hear on the news.

Great propaganda they came up with. Even if they were vaccinated they can still spread or contract the disease. As long as they put up with this BS, the longer they will be victims.

In some African countries they did nothing, and are much better off.

countries ranked from best to worst
edit on 30-3-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added link

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It’s an endemic, it’s not a pandemic.

a reply to: dug88

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

We know the vaccine is working when the profit margin for Pharma increases beyond the target threshold.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I had Covid Jan 3rd.... I lasted three weeks. I really took eight weeks to get through it and feel better. It’s very nasty stuff. I got it from being at a wedding New Years Eve. The Pfizer vaccine hit me hard last Thursday. It felt like getting mini Covid. Most of the symptoms came back. I was tired for two days with extreme joint pain, headache, diarrhea... slept a lot. Scary. My arm pit swelled up like a golf ball for four days and is still tender. I couldn’t sleep on my right side. I would still run to get vaccinated, I wouldn’t wish this illness on anyone. Life needs to move on, so just do it.
edit on 31-3-2021 by frugal because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

So, if there have been around 160,000 adverse reactions to the vaccine and 600,000,000 doses given, that's about a 0.02-0.03% chance of having an adverse reaction. That's 10-20x the protection for the normal person who receives the vaccine who might have a 0.3-0.6% chance of getting severe COVID. For someone who is 70 with diabetes and high blood pressure, you have around a 26.5% of getting severe COVID. That makes the vaccine more protective for you by around 1000x. Statistics are your friend. Anecdotal stories that are meant to cause fear are not.

This tool might be helpful for you to calculate your own risk:
www.economist.com...

The vaccines not only protect the person receiving the vaccine but also the people around you who may be more at risk than you. The current published scientific studies show that these vaccines are profoundly effective not only at preventing severe COVID, of which they are nearly 100% effective but also preventing the spread.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

The survival rate is 99.9% before any vaccine.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bugman82

So, if there have been around 160,000 adverse reactions to the vaccine and 600,000,000 doses given, that's about a 0.02-0.03% chance of having an adverse reaction. That's 10-20x the protection for the normal person who receives the vaccine who might have a 0.3-0.6% chance of getting severe COVID. For someone who is 70 with diabetes and high blood pressure, you have around a 26.5% of getting severe COVID. That makes the vaccine more protective for you by around 1000x. Statistics are your friend. Anecdotal stories that are meant to cause fear are not.

This tool might be helpful for you to calculate your own risk:
www.economist.com...

The vaccines not only protect the person receiving the vaccine but also the people around you who may be more at risk than you. The current published scientific studies show that these vaccines are profoundly effective not only at preventing severe COVID, of which they are nearly 100% effective but also preventing the spread.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.... I have some family members who are extremely against getting the jab. They have a right to not take it, and I have no plans to get on their case to take it. Individual choice. However, they feel it is their job to belittle me and my family for choosing to get the vaccine. I have seen a lot of the same thing on this forum. If you don't believe the vaccine is some evil plot and going to cause cancer or whatever, like they do, then they jump on you. Berate you in the forums.

Now at least I have some math and statistics to back up my decision.

Thank you once again!

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bugman82

Except you dont really know how effective the vaccines are so that tool is BS..

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ringsofsaturn777

The survival rate is 99.9% before any vaccine.

Source for that claim?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Ppl have given you sources on this many times and you just keep asking again. Remember when they claimed survival rate was only 95%? I do. This is BS and ppl wbo cant see that are very gullible and lack critical thinking skills. There has been no spike in overall death rates that you woild expect to see im a serious pandemic. The CDC has admitted that they were counting people who died WITH covid as dying FROM it improperly and on a massive scale.
edit on 1-4-2021 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ringsofsaturn777
a reply to: ScepticScot

Ppl have given you sources on this many times and you just keep asking again. Remember when they claimed survival rate was only 95%? I do. This is BS and ppl wbo cant see that are gullible as heck.

If its been given that often should be really easy for you to reference then. Otherwise it's just a number you made up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join