It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do We Know the Vaccine's Working?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So with a survival rate around the 97%-99% range and a death rate around the 1%-3% range, how exactly will we know the vaccine's working?

When the survival rate gets up to 99.99%?

Over that?

Like how do we accurately judge whether it's effective at stopping the covid pandemic? What level do we have to get the survival rate to before we can accept it's done its job?

99.99%, 99.999% 99.9999%?

What do we have to get the survival rate to so we can finally declare the pandemic over?

What survival rate will effectively quell everyone's fear and let the world get on with things?
edit on 28/3/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The defunct, unreliable, bough-and-paid-for, corrupt, incompetent and obsolete w.h.o (and their terrorist masters, cNn/CCP) will let you know when the vaccine has worked

Dont gather in large crowds before then

Unless of course the dEmocrat leadership once again directly insists that you gather with the expressed intent of murdering police officers and burning cities to the ground.
Impossible for the virus to spread in those conditions.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The defunct, unreliable, bough-and-paid-for, corrupt, incompetent and obsolete w.h.o (and their terrorist masters, cNn/CCP) will let you know when the vaccine has worked

No...I mean actually...to those people that are genuinely scared of this and actually believe the vaccine will save the world. What survival rate would you deem acceptable? Like what percentage of people who survive a bout of covid will it take for such to stop being scared of death and accept they can live without fear of covid death?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
We only know it is working because they say it works. Just because you have symptoms of covid after you get the vaccine doesn't mean it is covid, they will not test many vaccinated people for covid if they are past three weeks of getting the last shot. Or they have now said that some vaccines are flawed, if you have covid it was because of inferior mRNA that was deteriorated, a supplier problem.

I am sure they will somehow cover the failure up. But my concern is more as to long term effects of bypassing the bodies normal immune system function with the mrna and other vaccines they are now making without evidence of long term safety or side effects. Oh well, everyone has got to die someday, might as well be that the medical industry gets everyone's money before they die.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Covid regulations destroy small businesses slowly.

Fire destroys them quickly.

Of course the Dem regime endorse arson.

It saves them time.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
So with a survival rate around the 97%-99% range and a death rate around the 1%-3% range, how exactly will we know the vaccine's working?

Over that?

Like how do we accurately judge whether it's effective at stopping the covid pandemic? What level do we have to get the survival rate to before we can accept it's done its job?

What do we have to get the survival rate to so we can finally declare the pandemic over?

What survival rate will effectively quell everyone's fear and let the world get on with things?

It’s not the survival rate, as such, that will be the first indicator. The best indicator will be the basic reproduction number, Rt. When Rt is greater than 1, the pandemic will grow, when Rt is less than 1, the pandemic will die out on its own.

What we’ve seen in the last month or so is that when people maintain mask wearing and social distancing in any particular state (Texas, for example) Rt stays less than 1 and fewer people in any given week get infected compared to the previous week. When people relax on social distancing and mask wearing, Rt pops up above 1 and suddenly more people get infected compared to the previous week. When a sufficient number of people in any population get vaccinated, Rt will stay below 1 even when people stop social distancing and wearing masks. That’s when we’ll know that the pandemic is broken. At the rate we are currently vaccinating the population, that might only be 4 to 6 weeks from now.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Don't hold your breath...

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

bull#...bull# bull#...none of which indicates whether I'm more or less likely to die which is pretty much the important thing when it comes to diseases.

Ummm...yeah you said it.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

It’s not the survival rate, as such, that will be the first indicator. The best indicator will be the basic reproduction number, Rt. When Rt is greater than 1, the pandemic will grow, when Rt is less than 1, the pandemic will die out on its own.

Funny you say that.

Let's see what happens when the actual numbers of people that HAD to have the vaccine can't reproduce anymore.

Sterility.

THEN we will know that your owners don't need your vote anymore to stay in power.

Like they didn't need it in 2020.

But take heart... even dead you will still vote Democrat.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Funny you say that.

Let's see what happens when the actual numbers of people that HAD to have the vaccine can't reproduce anymore.

Sterility.

THEN we will know that your owners don't need your vote anymore to stay in power.

Exactly what data do you have that the vaccines produce sterility? I’m guessing the answer is “zero”.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Exactly what data do you have that proves it doesn't? What data do you have that I'm less likely to die vs become sterile if I take the vaccine?

Why should I need to prove I will? Why shouldn't the vaccine makers charging our governments money for this who are excused legally from all liability for damages have to prove they don't cause this?

Rather than apparently the other way around?

The common person should prove an experimental treatment doesn't cause them harm?

Since when did the world work like that?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: Lumenari

Funny you say that.

Sterility.

Exactly what data do you have that the vaccines produce sterility? I’m guessing the answer is “zero”.

And what proof do you have that they don't?

The answer again... zero.

It will take time to tell the long-term effects of a hastily rushed vaccine.

Time that we were not given.

Just like DDT was the bestest most incredible pesticide out there with no ill effects, according to science at the time...

Just like smoking in the 60's was a good thing for pregnant women because they had lower birth weight children so it was an easier birth according to the medical industry at the time...

Just like the world once was flat according to science at one time...

Just like the sun once revolved around the earth according to science at once time...

edit on 28-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Over that?

The answer to this question is quite simple, when the leaders of each country are fully vaccinated and they stop wearing a face mask all is fine. Until then i won’t be getting vaccinated,

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

Well up here in the great white north, glorious leader Madame Trudeau, despite his boasts about how he'll publically receive the vaccine, has, as of yet, not.

I figure a leader should lead by example and all that.

Also, we were sneaky and acquired some vaccines destined for third world countries, God only knows what those are like given the history of vaccine issues in such countries.

Ya know tainted with things like sterility drugs or responsible for the deaths of hundreds of children # like that.

Those vaccines not good enough for first world countries, but, gotta make money amiright?

Anyway, Canada got us a bunch of those third world ones, i'mma stay pretty clear of those and will likely find a way to acquire myself a decent passport forgery when the inevitable mandatory gold stars come to be.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The real question is whether covid 19 actually exists or is it another world wide sham like the millennium computer problem. Personally I think it is a crock of S---

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Had my shots and COVID but they still say I need to wear a mask. Am I missing something??

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery
The real question is whether covid 19 actually exists or is it another world wide sham like the millennium computer problem. Personally I think it is a crock of S---

What?

Haven’t you seen the massive piles of bodies in the streets? The huge backlog at the morgues? The over flowing graveyards? The endless pages of obituaries in the newspapers?

Oh, wait a minute.

Maybe you’re correct and the virus is innocuous, like the overwhelming evidence suggests.

“Sham” is an understatement

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Short answer: We don't.

Long answer: Because Dr Fauci and Billy G say it is. Which also means that we don't.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Had my shots and COVID but they still say I need to wear a mask. Am I missing something??

Yeah. You missed not taking the shot.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

SO I HAVE to ask once again...

If there is a contraceptive vaccine that you could take...

But you could still get a woman pregnant...

So you still had to wear a condom...

But you had already been surgically sterilized before all that...

What was the vaccine about again?

Or the condom?

This is how ridiculous this has all become.

edit on 28-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join