It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stuck boats and the start of a new middle eastern conflict

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

The tall stack of containers act as a sail during heavy winds. Just before the ship grounded it was exceeding canal speed by a factor of 2x in fighting the wind. If this is all true I wonder how this has not happened many times earlier given windy weather is common in the Sinai desert this time of year. IDK, sometimes Murphy's law bites you in the ass or it could be Gray Zone warfare by the CCP or by Dr. Ernst Stavro Blohfeld aka Klaus Schwab & Co.
Source

Who Is Responsible For The Ever Given Grounding?

This is a complicated topic considering the captain is Indian, the canal pilots are Egyptian, the owners and shipbuilders are Japanese, the operator is German, the insurance company is British, the charterer is Taiwanese, the cargo is Chinese, the salvors are Dutch, the ship is Panamanian, and the all-important classification society is American.

This guy adds some perspective on the cost and who will likely be held responsible. An interesting listen...(9 min)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I can’t figure out why they haven’t just pumped out the ballast tanks and been able to push it loose.
The longer this takes the more fishy it seems.

You have to fill those ballasts when you load it, or it will become top heavy and flip.

The real question is why Hillary's initials are the call sign and her secret service code name is the same as the name of the company that owns the ship. And why the plotted course of the penis, testicles, and gluteus maximus. To many silly things. More insult and injury

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I can’t figure out why they haven’t just pumped out the ballast tanks and been able to push it loose.

You have to fill those ballasts when you load it, or it will become top heavy and flip.

The real question is why Hillary's initials are the call sign and her secret service code name is the same as the name of the company that owns the ship. And why the plotted course of the penis, testicles, and gluteus maximus. To many silly things. More insult and injury

"Ever Given" is the ships name. I made this same mistake yesterday. www.icepop.com...

I know exactly where you were going with this..👍 there are connected names to incidents...
edit on 28-3-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

And who hates the Japanese as much as they hate the Americans?

Cha cha China

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This is the penalty of keep taking the money and sitting back. Yeah the Egyptians have doubled up the northern part but have done nothing to the lower single canal. So with bigger ships it gets like threading a sausage through the eye of a needle. Something like this was bound to happen and it should have come as no surprise.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I think it's a troll video. He made 2 phallic shapes.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

"Ever Given" is the ships name. I made this same mistake yesterday. www.icepop.com...

I know exactly where you were going with this..👍 there are connected names to incidents...

You just made another one...

Reread my sentence. " her secret service code name is the same as the name of the company that owns the ship"

Evergiven is owned by Evergreen....

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Well, all ships are different, but many of the ships which pass through the Suez canal also have to traverse the Straights of Malacca between Singapore and Indonesia. In order to do this they have to pump ballast water out of the ships in order to navigate the shallows through the Straights. I read a formula not too long ago which would calculate the amount of ballast which needed to be pumped out based on the size and displacement of the ship. The reason I was looking this up was because of trying to understand the maximum sized vessel which can fit through the Panama Canal. Modern cargo and passenger ship design is based on these two criteria (i.e. Max. Panama Canal size, and min. draft to navigate the Straights of Malacca. If these two criteria are ignored, then ship designs have to get into considerations like (of all things) ice strengthening, double hulls and all sorts of other wild things. This, because then they have to go around the Horn of Africa, or even worse, the Drake Passage (Straight of Magellan) between South America and Antarctica.

So, it's not entirely true to say no ballast can be pumped from the ship.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Ahhhh....😀

Very C I A ishhhhhhh

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Well, all ships are different, but many of the ships which pass through the Suez canal also have to traverse the Straights of Malacca between Singapore and Indonesia. In order to do this they have to pump ballast water out of the ships in order to navigate the shallows through the Straights. I read a formula not too long ago which would calculate the amount of ballast which needed to be pumped out based on the size and displacement of the ship. The reason I was looking this up was because of trying to understand the maximum sized vessel which can fit through the Panama Canal. Modern cargo and passenger ship design is based on these two criteria (i.e. Max. Panama Canal size, and min. draft to navigate the Straights of Malacca. If these two criteria are ignored, then ship designs have to get into considerations like (of all things) ice strengthening, double hulls and all sorts of other wild things. This, because then they have to go around the Horn of Africa, or even worse, the Drake Passage (Straight of Magellan) between South America and Antarctica.

So, it's not entirely true to say no ballast can be pumped from the ship.

Of course you can pump some. If they are worth their salt they already have. They cant pump them out empty or it will capsize. If this is intentional, maybe they will

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Picture that in your mind. They pump a few too many gallons, and it starts to list, ever so slightly. A couple containers slide a couple feet, and doink! They all go, right into the drink!

Im going to run to the store for more tp if they do

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Im going to run to the store for more tp if they do

Not with the toilet paper travails again! I bought toilet paper in May 2019 and still have three-quarters of that stock left. I don't really like to fight shopping crowds so much if I don't have to.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

true there are allot of containers on the ship worth millions but the stoppage of regular traffic has or will shortly eclipse the value of the goods on the boat.

lay some good concrete pads or whatever to have a good base and move in cranes and other heavy equipment to remove the containers(that I'm sure the owners want off that ship and on their way) and when your doing that start making a makeshift port to start dismantling the boat until they are able to tow/drag it out, its not like they have to take it to bits. I would cut large sections of the boat off like the tower and decks and heavy equipment and I think they would be able to drag the bottom of the boat out.

as far as the graffiti, aircraft do it and infact some US AF guys got in trouble for 'skyriting' a dong in the sky, so I could see them messing around if they were in some sort of que to enter the canal

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester
My gut says 100% this was done with some kind of remote access. The characture of a schlong or a middle finger are pretty damn obvious. Probably Iran or NorthKo.

An amateur lone wolf hacker would likely have been identified swiftly. I think they are quiet about this theory because they know for a fact it was a state sponsored hack. Europe is the one hit hardest by this blockage. Much of USA's asian imports dock at Cali or pass through Panama.

Or they dock in Mexico and then come here through rail.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
So this huge super ship got stuck some how in the Suez canal, I believe that it wasn't an accident.

I don't believe it to be an accident either.

Seems like an act of punishment or provocation.

Someone should keep tabs on the Captain to see if he ever works in the industry again and what his family's bank accounts look like.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Unless you cause a malfunction on an oil well at sea and it blows up 😳🤭🤫
a reply to: Bigburgh

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

a reply to: NightFlight

If I wanted it blocked I would have done this exact thing but sunk the ship.

Or blown it up *cough.cough* pocket nuke *cough*

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

a reply to: NightFlight

If I wanted it blocked I would have done this exact thing but sunk the ship.

Or blown it up *cough.cough* pocket nuke *cough* dirty bomb *cough*
Damn covid *cough* COMPlY! *cough*
edit on 29-3-2021 by Dalamax because: It works in checkout lines

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No its not fishy there is millions of dollars setting on that ship the last thing they want is to get it stuck.

Who is "they"?

I'm a little slow on the uptake today due to some kind of illness - not sure what, yet - so if I missed something obvious, apologies in advance...

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The Ship has sailed .. so to speak!
She has been re-floated and is away down the Channel.

Conspiracy end /

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join